Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Campers Clan

Downloads: 59  Uploads: 5

Nintendo Switch revealed!

any thoughts?

Corsair - Asus - Razer - Beyerdynamic

VPN Elite

Downloads: 31  Uploads: 0

im really pessimistic this concept is attractive to the majority;

- the graphics are beyond present requierements
    - those mechanisms look like a toy for children
    - competition is too huge, tablets and phones dominate the market
    - too few exclusive nintendo titles

so if nintendo havnt learnt from their mistakes they would be releasing super exclusive titles for this one
    forcing me to buy it, i mean i love splatoon but its never been a reason for me to buy their console

good luck nintendo, the company who is stuck with the thoughts of mobile gaming being an innovation

hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol.

Golden^_+Imperator

Downloads: 200  Uploads: 24

great concept!

*~>>Devils Ultimate d'Erektor<<~*

People who lead a very successful business, usually tend to have extremely low freetime which results in depressions.
    The only thing that matters is personal happines and health, money can destroy both.
    ~Amco 2016

It doesnt matter what you look like, or what stereotype you fulfill as long, as you're modest
    and respectful towards everyone, and feel comfortable about yourself.
    ~Amco 2020

post your screens? played yesterday? of today? no screens available? No screens of january? december 2022? november 2022? no played matches in sam? hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol. ~Vyebani User 2023

Campers Clan

Quote Originally Posted by AmcoTraD View Post
    im really pessimistic this concept is attractive to the majority;

1 the graphics are beyond present requierements
    2 those mechanisms look like a toy for children
    3 competition is too huge, tablets and phones dominate the market
    4 too few exclusive nintendo titles

so if nintendo havnt learnt from their mistakes they would be releasing super exclusive titles for this one
    forcing me to buy it, i mean i love splatoon but its never been a reason for me to buy their console

good luck nintendo, the company who is stuck with the thoughts of mobile gaming being an innovation
    1 - Wrong. It should be around the specs of an actual PS4 (though yes, if we go that way we can say the PS4 is already old, but still not totally out of the modern stuff)

2 - Absolutely not, at least not to me.

3 - people who plays on tablets and phones are NOT gamers, they are amateurs. You are right by saying the competition is too high, that's actually why Nintendo has always been betting on inovative designs, while Sony and Microsoft basically always released the same machines.

4 - Yet legendary names that sells games for over 20 years.

Nintendo's main mistake was the lack of big liscences, or proposing games in modified versions (especially NFS Hot Poursuit, an absolute total crap, totally different from the real game). If they manage to fix that, then they will do simply good.

elus1veness

Downloads: 781  Uploads: 58

Can't understand people who buy portable consoles now in 2016, I mostly play GTA ports on my phone, don't wish to pay 350 euro to buy another device and play Skyrim and Mario HD on roadz, w/e

VPN Elite

according to that advertise this console is meant to people who are casual "amateur" players, otherwise they sould have taken ugly fat nerds with huge pimples and glasses, do you really think tablet games still differ that much? I have been on the Gamescon this year and saw amazing games for tablets.

about the graphics; in the trailer the graphics look horrible and poor, so my tablet has better graphics infact
    you say "wrong" and admit in the same sentence the hardware is outdated, the market offers are too huge - why would people prefer to buy outdated performance?

name me some exclusive titles, ok mario stuff, zelda, splatoon, pokeman.. what else? you didnt even mention at least one

hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol.

Gospodski

Downloads: 165  Uploads: 0

Anyone knows where I can get/buy PS1/2 to play
    Craaaaash baash!

Campers Clan

according to that advertise this console is meant to people who are casual "amateur" players, otherwise they sould have taken ugly fat nerds with huge pimples and glasses, do you really think tablet games still differ that much? I have been on the Gamescon this year and saw amazing games for tablets.
    This is NOT a tablet, it is a portable screen that has its own dedicated controllers, the screen itself is not the controller. Here's the difference. The games ran on this console have nothing to do with tablet games because the games you will run on the portable screen are those that you will also play on your TV.
    Using big fat nerds is not a good way for advertizing, it's been a while the stereotype has been broken by the way. Your brain seem outdated too

about the graphics; in the trailer the graphics look horrible and poor, so my tablet has better graphics infact
    you say "wrong" and admit in the same sentence the hardware is outdated, the market offers are too huge - why would people prefer to buy outdated performance?
    They said it should at least run in 1080p (it's definitely not the best, yet it's still the standard nowdays) and the portable screen should be something like 940p or something like that I don't remember. In terms of graphics, they only showed few seconds of demos of a Zelda in cell shading (so no impressive graphics obviously) and some mario (Mario has never been known to have outstanding realistic graphics either). Judging from 3 seconds of demo is nonsense.

Anyway, who needs ultra 1337 graphics to do good games anyway? Just take a look,at all the games that got released those past 3 years, only craps that never reached more than 60% positive review, which sorta makes a rating of 5,5 or 6/10, which is very low for "big liscences". Only GTA, Witcher 3 and Fallout 4 made it through. All the rest was crap without interest.

name me some exclusive titles, ok mario stuff, zelda, splatoon, pokeman.. what else? you didnt even mention at least one
    Metroïd, Star Fox, F-Zero -> Smash bros?

Don't get me wrong, PC remains the master race for me. However, I would definitely buy this new Nintendo if they could propose a good Metroïd (maybe with a competitive mode?) a good Star Fox at the level of Lilat Wars and StarFox Adventures (where the fuck is Rare by the way) and a great Zelda like Ocarina Of time or Twilight Princess - instead of doing new with old like they did with the Wii U and the 3DS.

Campers Clan

Quote Originally Posted by Pheonix View Post
    Anyone knows where I can get/buy PS1/2 to play
    Craaaaash baash!
    Why would you buy such an old console while you can download an emulator and play it on your PC?

VPN Elite

actually nintendos market share doesnt look too bad, time will tell i guess

if my brain is "outdated" then explain me what u ment before with "anateurs" pls

Campers Clan

actually nintendos market share doesnt look too bad, time will tell i guess

if my brain is "outdated" then explain me what u ment before with "anateurs" pls
    you don't play tablet games because you like video games, you play these when you got some time to kill and you have nothing better under the hand, it's for the casual player.

Golden^_+Imperator

Downloads: 200  Uploads: 24

Quote Originally Posted by Skyward View Post
    you don't play tablet games because you like video games, you play these when you got some time to kill and you have nothing better under the hand, it's for the casual player.
    +1

*~>>Devils Ultimate d'Erektor<<~*

People who lead a very successful business, usually tend to have extremely low freetime which results in depressions.
    The only thing that matters is personal happines and health, money can destroy both.
    ~Amco 2016

It doesnt matter what you look like, or what stereotype you fulfill as long, as you're modest
    and respectful towards everyone, and feel comfortable about yourself.
    ~Amco 2020

post your screens? played yesterday? of today? no screens available? No screens of january? december 2022? november 2022? no played matches in sam? hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol. ~Vyebani User 2023

Gospodski

Downloads: 165  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Skyward View Post
    Why would you buy such an old console while you can download an emulator and play it on your PC?
    Because I dont give a single fuck about comp. Thank god i chose not not buy a comp(amco know which one). Im more interested on old ps2 games than PC games...
    im like for oldschool games with friends over those new PC graphic shit games.
    Thats just my opinion.n

Campers Clan

Quote Originally Posted by Pheonix View Post
    Because I dont give a single fuck about comp. Thank god i chose not not buy a comp(amco know which one). Im more interested on old ps2 games than PC games...
    im like for oldschool games with friends over those new PC graphic shit games.
    Thats just my opinion.n
    if you're talking about big liscences, yes, but have you ever browsed the steam store? there's a lot of old games, updated to be compatible with newer systems, and besides the computer games, you can simply run any emulator and play whatever game you want from all the older consoles, so you don't need to spend thousand on the machines and the physical copies of the games (that you may already have owned many years ago). Gain of time, gain of money..

VPN Elite

don't worry one day he will purchase a powerful gaming pc from me - best investment of his life

i have played several games on emulators and imo i gotta say it's not the same somehow

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information