Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.
    Seriously! CEO

Downloads:Uploads: 0

Screwballs Release Date Confirmed!

If you haven't heard about it yet then you need to check out the showcase thread of Seriously! community developer Mischievous. On December 10th, barring any problems, this mod will be released on the workshop for Serious Sam 3: BFE and an official launch day event will be hosted by Seriously! (specific time to be announced shortly).

So what is Screwballs? In simplistic terms it is a football/soccer-styled game built within the Serious Engine using Serious Sam 3: BFE as its platform. It is a team-based mod where you will pick Red or Blue and fight to keep the ball on the other team's side. The longer the ball is on the opposing team's side of the field the higher your score will go.

Everything takes place on the Delta Delta 3 mining colony, a harsh world that is slowly being terraformed into a massive gaming planet. This release of Screwballs marks the introduction of the DD3 world and there will be more coming.

The first release will feature two maps, created by Mischievous and Finzy, and a subsequent update will include one more made by Pan. Thanks to the powerful scripting system made for this mod it will be easy to create your own maps to add your own touch to this sporting experience.

Let the games begin!
    The best way to get in touch with me is via PM on my forum or by messaging me on the Seriously! Nation Discord server.

Golden^_+Imperator

Downloads: 200  Uploads: 24

First impression - Rocket League, i like this idea

*~>>Devils Ultimate d'Erektor<<~*

People who lead a very successful business, usually tend to have extremely low freetime which results in depressions.
    The only thing that matters is personal happines and health, money can destroy both.
    ~Amco 2016

It doesnt matter what you look like, or what stereotype you fulfill as long, as you're modest
    and respectful towards everyone, and feel comfortable about yourself.
    ~Amco 2020

post your screens? played yesterday? of today? no screens available? No screens of january? december 2022? november 2022? no played matches in sam? hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol. ~Vyebani User 2023

Seriously! CEO

The official launch party of the Screwballs mod is Dec. 10th at 2:00 PM EST (UTC-5) which is 8:00 PM CET (UTC+1). We will start off with one server but if we get enough players then we will open a second server. Just look for Seriously! in the server title.

Remember that Screwballs was made for Serious Sam 3: BFE so make sure that you have it installed. And plan to download it ahead of time because the mod is over 600 MB! I will be mirroring the download on MediaFire if you prefer to install mods directly.

The download links and workshop announcement will be posted later this evening/early tomorrow. So keep an eye out for it! </hype>

And since people have asked about the development team... here is the list:

Team Screwballs
    • Mischievous
    • Finzy
    • Pan
    • Atlas
    • Louva-Deus

Yes, I am on there... and you might find a hidden secret of mine....
    The best way to get in touch with me is via PM on my forum or by messaging me on the Seriously! Nation Discord server.

Seriously! CEO

Here is everything that you need to play!
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=815835446

If the hotfix doesn't work the game won't run and you can download and install the hotfix manually from here:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/00m026...ls_Fix_fix.gro

Put it in your [Steam]\steamapps\common\Serious Sam 3\Content\SeriousSam3 folder.

Thread Information