Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.

Duki PM
    Mahjong Champion Shape Game Champion

Downloads: 102  Uploads: 0

Thumbs up do you know LooP ?

Campers Clan

Downloads: 59  Uploads: 5

He couldn't play if he was totally blind, I rather think he's got an almost complete vision touble but he's still able to distinguish light, which is why he's getting his head so close from the monitor (any normal people would burn their eyes if they did that on a regular basis).

Sparkles was quite generous there, althought the guy will need another 6K for a complete surgery

Corsair - Asus - Razer - Beyerdynamic

InterPlayFigonaOwner

Downloads: 49  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Skyward View Post
    He couldn't play if he was totally blind, I rather think he's got an almost complete vision touble but he's still able to distinguish light, which is why he's getting his head so close from the monitor (any normal people would burn their eyes if they did that on a regular basis).

Sparkles was quite generous there, althought the guy will need another 6K for a complete surgery
    but yo thats a myth your eyes would go irritated from constantly looking at bright light but it wont impact your vision in any way ;D
    Vladislav ] Prottoss [ Director macCream po va6emu ot4estvu DIRECTOR

Vladislav ] Prottoss [ Director macCream po va6emu ot4estvu IMPERATOR

Susperme Leader of GameZloty115.btc
    Susperme Leader of Immortals
    Susperme Leader of InterPlay
    Susperme Leader of FIGONA
    Susperme KING of FRANCE
    Susperme Leader of Devils

Campers Clan

Downloads: 59  Uploads: 5

Quote Originally Posted by Prottoss View Post
    but yo thats a myth your eyes would go irritated from constantly looking at bright light but it wont impact your vision in any way ;D
    what damages your eyes are the UV rays, UV is also called black light and belongs to the color spectrum even if we don't see it, UVs are present in every single white light (even at small level), so is on PC monitors when you are watching common sites like faceboobs or even GZ, also typing some text in Word.

Those rays are not going to damage your eyes properly, but it will if for example if you're looking at the sun, or an even better example, looking at the sun during a total eclipse: you won't feel the light but the UVs are still there to harm you, which is why we must wear special glasses.

Monitors are the same, sticking up your face too much on the monitor is like if you were watching the sun - a lower intensity though. Still, people who does not take care about that are more subject to have eye diseases or complications past their 50 yearsold.

That's why they invented all the "blue light" reduction things, that removes a part of the dark blue from the spectrum and reduces this way the exposition to UV rays (I said reduce, not stopped).

Corsair - Asus - Razer - Beyerdynamic

InterPlayFigonaOwner

Downloads: 49  Uploads: 0

idk mate, i'm sure what you are saying is correct, but still over emphasized, I mean sun and a monitor are not on the same scare (no where near actually). Monitors are being constantly improved to impact your eyes as less as possible and what I am saying is that I don't want you to sound like one of those old folks who say that the monitors will be the end of person's eyesight.. ;D
    Vladislav ] Prottoss [ Director macCream po va6emu ot4estvu DIRECTOR

Vladislav ] Prottoss [ Director macCream po va6emu ot4estvu IMPERATOR

Susperme Leader of GameZloty115.btc
    Susperme Leader of Immortals
    Susperme Leader of InterPlay
    Susperme Leader of FIGONA
    Susperme KING of FRANCE
    Susperme Leader of Devils

-)C(-

Downloads: 89  Uploads: 0

yp, i hear about him. he was kicked from ESEA game by his teammates while he was streaming, they thought that he was troll them (due his voice problems), after this story he became pretty famous. a couple of pro players (like GetRight) and famous yotubers (like Sparkles) donate to him for surgery and ENVYUS has even invited him to be official streamer of their organization.

Negative ex-member
    TheUntouchables ex-member
    Devils ex-member
    HellRaiZers co-founder
    Current team - Campers

also known as:
    Pull Ya? Let It Doll Go!
    LURKER
    FLASHBACK
    Artorias the Abysswalker
    Raime the Fume Knight
    Ornstein the Dragonslayer