Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    elus1veness

Downloads: 781  Uploads: 58

Sign the petition about changing official TFE/TSE masterserver from 42 to 333 [DONE]

https://www.change.org/p/croteam-cha...B8-serious-sam

It's explained inside why (if someone still doesn't know ), and on both russian & english languages.
    "Official TFE/TSE master-server" means master server in the steam versions of those games.
    Last edited by Zeo; 02.01.2018 at 16:42.
    watch unimaginable [2012]
    watch magnificent [2017]
    wait for ? [202x]

solid as a rock, cold as ice and dark as the night (zeo) (c) amco 2023

Gospodski

Downloads: 165  Uploads: 0

I'll sign if you prohibit Ostap from 333networks

elus1veness

Quote Originally Posted by Pheonix View Post
    I'll sign if you prohibit Ostap from 333networks
    I won't spam 333networks.com developers to delete Ostap servers from their master server (if Ostap will start to host them there). Because there are some players who love (and not banned yet ) his servers, I don't wanna limit their choice. All we need is having no more 42 Amsterdam master server as the main master server, that's all. For sure Ostap will never control 333networks, so you can be calm
    watch magnificent [2017]
    wait for ? [202x]

Devils Member

Downloads: 39  Uploads: 0

i was rly inactive but didnt know that ostap is such a dickhead
    Destiny 2 Freak

Golden^_+Imperator

Downloads: 200  Uploads: 24

#done

*~>>Devils Ultimate d'Erektor<<~*

People who lead a very successful business, usually tend to have extremely low freetime which results in depressions.
    The only thing that matters is personal happines and health, money can destroy both.
    ~Amco 2016

It doesnt matter what you look like, or what stereotype you fulfill as long, as you're modest
    and respectful towards everyone, and feel comfortable about yourself.
    ~Amco 2020

post your screens? played yesterday? of today? no screens available? No screens of january? december 2022? november 2022? no played matches in sam? hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol. ~Vyebani User 2023

Advanced Member

Downloads: 27  Uploads: 0

done
    The best regards , Grandpa

edgebug

Downloads: 86  Uploads: 0

Done
    #BringBackGoldTimes
    certified engineer of doublekill bug

VPN Elite

Downloads: 31  Uploads: 0

imo you dickheads totally deserve this

when i told you about that you were blinded by the ability to be(come) an admin and ignored everything what i said
    in 2012/2013 i told that ostap is becoming a monopole and his admins (except for meta and zeo maybe, simo etc) are unexperienced retards

„amco you need to calm down and follow the server rules“ is what i got even from zeo and skyward
    nobody ever paid attention to my words to not support ostap for that reason, see the present results

i only subscribed to that petition because i feel a pity for zeo, i think hes just been blind in that period and he put so much engagment and effort into this game like i barely seen before

hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol.

Campers Clan

Downloads: 59  Uploads: 5

Things were running well before Ostap loses his job, there was no reason to worry before that time. Even with non experienced admins, we were still behind to repair their mistakes.

Then everything changed and he started to drink more, his brain got upside down and he started to imagine complete absurd things, everything's degenerated from this point.

Corsair - Asus - Razer - Beyerdynamic

elus1veness

Quote Originally Posted by AmcoTraD View Post
    imo you dickheads totally deserve this

when i told you about that you were blinded by the ability to be(come) an admin and ignored everything what i said
    in 2012/2013 i told that ostap is becoming a monopole and his admins (except for meta and zeo maybe, simo etc) are unexperienced retards

„amco you need to calm down and follow the server rules“ is what i got even from zeo and skyward
    nobody ever paid attention to my words to not support ostap for that reason, see the present results

i only subscribed to that petition because i feel a pity for zeo, i think hes just been blind in that period and he put so much engagment and effort into this game like i barely seen before

I've never personally liked Ostap, if you remember I used to criticize his servers since very early times Back then I hated 42 Amsterdam servers for a high amount of crashing and a high amount of number of the servers. But honestly, I've liked the "@locate" function because I used to hate alias players, but nowadays I recognize that this function made some players stop playing completely :/ When I've seen the number of his servers and a year later it being full of admins who are completely out of knowledge of skill, but full of mixing the real pros with cheaters, it made me start to think that Ostap is so much far from to be called a smart person.

When I became an admin of one server (and then a multiadmin) I used to prefer to keep my mouth closed in most of cases not to lose ability to configure server(s) for teamgames, tournaments. I did it for the community, never liked to have any "ADMIN POWER!!1", I'm gonna confirum that everywhere where I became an admin, it has happened by an invitation, I've never asked for this myself. But afterwards, happened what should has been happened (Ostap kicked everyone from the administrators list). I always thought that could be a good end, but couldn't imagine he'd start ban everyone in the master server and ban other servers from it. He has deserved to see noone on his servers anymore, but I don't wanna limit another players, as I've already said
    watch magnificent [2017]
    wait for ? [202x]

VPN Elite

I remember when Ermac published some hacks for the only purpose to destroy sam totally - but it didn't work

until then i was sure a single person cannot destroy this game and our great community will keep it alive forever

ostap prove me otherwise, a single person destroyed a complete game and divided it's community - if you failed in your real life at least this is something you mastered properly ostap - well done

hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol.

elus1veness

We're not destroyed completely, don't make him think his dreams came true , most of us grew up and stopped caring about the game and the community and it would still have happened anyway, it's a life process.
    watch magnificent [2017]
    wait for ? [202x]

VPN Elite

You don't belong to that certain group i guess.

If that is what a mid aged man dreams about then he's dead inside anyway, so let his wet dream come true..

It would be a good start to change the master server at steam, i hope we can make this happen anyhow.

Campers Clan

Downloads: 59  Uploads: 5

ostap would have achieved nothing if gamespy wouldn't have shut down, gamespy (and croteam's lack of interest) are the only reasons that made sam dying.

btw I wouldn't mind seeing ostap forced out from 333networks. After he lost his job, he just built his little empire just so his life could still have some sense, but his selfishness just ruined the community. As a matter of fact he's just a 40 yearsold version of immo, a fat selfish scumbag that desperately needs to give some meaning to his life, so that would be benefic for him to kick him off the community and let him face the reality once new.

Corsair - Asus - Razer - Beyerdynamic

Bellatores

Downloads: 70  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Skyward View Post
    ostap would have achieved nothing if gamespy wouldn't have shut down, gamespy (and croteam's lack of interest) are the only reasons that made sam dying.

btw I wouldn't mind seeing ostap forced out from 333networks. After he lost his job, he just built his little empire just so his life could still have some sense, but his selfishness just ruined the community. As a matter of fact he's just a 40 yearsold version of immo, a fat selfish scumbag that desperately needs to give some meaning to his life, so that would be benefic for him to kick him off the community and let him face the reality once new.
    ohh, so harsh but so true
    Wake up to reality
    Nothing ever goes as planned
    In this accursed world

The longer you live the more you will realise
    That the only things that truly exist in this reality
    Are merely pain, suffering and futility

The selfish intent to preserve peace initiates wars
    And hatred is born in order to protect love
    For truly this reality is a hell

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information