Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    Campers Clan

Downloads: 59  Uploads: 5

Quote Originally Posted by Forsaken View Post
    yeah I agree with this, you (Petar and Raver) are not much welcome here, so why would you come and start insulting others? If not that, everything would be fine.

But I guess it's possible for me to just ignore them from now on, because as Skyward said, we need to stick together as a real community need to.
    They never started to insult anyone, it's the people at here who started to trash them, how did you expect they would react?
    It's always been a habit here on GZ to trash everything or everyone that isn't totally right, maybe some of you should grow up and learn what's respect and humility. We can't agree to everything or everyone but disagreeing is not an acceptable reason to flame people in that way.

This shit mindset made a lot of people leave our forums over the years, it would be nice if we could change that.

Corsair - Asus - Razer - Beyerdynamic

elus1veness

Downloads: 781  Uploads: 58

Quote Originally Posted by Skyward View Post
    They never started to insult anyone, it's the people at here who started to trash them, how did you expect they would react?
    It's always been a habit here on GZ to trash everything or everyone that isn't totally right, maybe some of you should grow up and learn what's respect and humility. We can't agree to everything or everyone but disagreeing is not an acceptable reason to flame people in that way.
    Raver has started insulting first, at least this time, do not deny this fact.
    watch unimaginable [2012]
    watch magnificent [2017]
    wait for ? [202x]

solid as a rock, cold as ice and dark as the night (zeo) (c) amco 2023

Campers Clan

Quote Originally Posted by Zeo View Post
    it's been a while and I don't remember well, but that probably happened because someone talked shit about him here, there must have been a reason

VPN Elite

Downloads: 31  Uploads: 0

This shit mindset made a lot of people leave our forums over the years, it would be nice if we could change that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeo View Post
    it's been a while and I don't remember well, but that probably happened because someone talked shit about him here, there must have been a reason
    your conversation is as useless as Immortal Heros Campers Clan membership

hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol.

Veteran

Downloads: 22  Uploads: 0

I'd like to say few words, i played this game since late 2006,and this whole "sam is dead thing" is around from ages,but sam is still here.
    I don't think sam is dead i think sam is "dying",and it probably started dying in late 2008,anyway the most important thing surely was gamespy service closure,and,at first i was very glad to see that someone actually cared that much about Sam to create an alternative master server in order to let everybody play again.Problem is,as Ostap has proven with his actions that it probably wasnt the reason it was done,i really dont get why he acted like this but who cares.
    So as he banned every single one of use i tought it really was the end,no one actually played the game (except toyboy Lol).Now after months of complaints to Croteam we finally solved the problem.
    What can we do as a community is the question,If you are an active forum member but you have no interest in the game in its administration or else you should avoid trashing and talk about old issues that are now like now pointless.
    Now whoever install sam can play normally right?so sam future is mainly up to sam and server administrators.

I'm not refering to anyone in particular anyway it was only a general speech
    ~He's the shining and the light without whom I cannot see

Bellatores

Downloads: 71  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by raver View Post
    So, gratz with ur new servers, i hope that u will use it, and not waste it like Revo.
    If u all, have problems with Ostap and Petar, u should trash me, not them. Im main reason for adding Frag servers in Ostaps servers. I added Petar and lots more admins on FE and SE servers. Coop and Frag maps and servers.
    And
    , u lil shit from Сургут,forsaken, proven cheater for 2 times (or it was ur brother lol ) trash me, u fkn loser. And amcotrad, u superrich guy with super comp,with babe with ur name on her tits ect, leave alone Petar. Petar caught lots of cheaters, and he was always friendly and polite.

- - - Updated - - -

Enjoy in ur new servers, dont waste it.
    And Metaliman, dno dna.
    so check it out then.

Nobody even mentioned his nickname before in this thread, please pay a bit more attention to what someone is saying and doing, before making such accusations since you are the coordinator He also insulted you by saying this - "And Metaliman, dno dna" I think u didn't understand that since it's russian but don't worry the translation is - Metaliman the worst of the worst.
    Wake up to reality
    Nothing ever goes as planned
    In this accursed world

The longer you live the more you will realise
    That the only things that truly exist in this reality
    Are merely pain, suffering and futility

The selfish intent to preserve peace initiates wars
    And hatred is born in order to protect love
    For truly this reality is a hell

Campers Clan

Quote Originally Posted by AmcoTraD View Post
    your conversation is as useless as Immortal Heros Campers Clan membership
    sure, the hospitality here at GZ has always been an example, you and your replies out of arguments are the perfect examples.

Campers Clan

Quote Originally Posted by Forsaken View Post
    so check it out then.

Nobody even mentioned his nickname before in this thread, please pay a bit more attention to what someone is saying and doing, before making such accusations since you are the coordinator He also insulted you by saying this - "And Metaliman, dno dna" I think u didn't understand that since it's russian but don't worry the translation is - Metaliman the worst of the worst.
    Zeo was referring to way older posts from last year, or maybe i'm wrong? Because back then GZ always trashed first whenever something was wrong

I don't see why I should be the worst, everything I said is the truth. If Raver wants me to be the worst then there's no problem, I can be it

elus1veness

No, I meant exactly that post.
    watch magnificent [2017]
    wait for ? [202x]

Downloads: 56  Uploads: 0

So, Im Sorry Metaliman coz of mine 2 bad words about u. I was wrong. Coz i c that u want to make this game alive,and i respect that.

- - - Updated - - -

Sakke can write how good or bad admin i was, i think that u all believe him, for some reason.

- - - Updated - - -

Forsaken, u r 2 times caught in Wallhack
    cheat, after that u lied about ur "brother" ect...so u dont have any right to write anything about anyone, coz all u u did is a cheating,lying and trashing.
    Last edited by raver; 16.01.2018 at 23:05.

InterPlayFigonaOwner

Downloads: 49  Uploads: 0

worse than fucking women
    Vladislav ] Prottoss [ Director macCream po va6emu ot4estvu DIRECTOR

Vladislav ] Prottoss [ Director macCream po va6emu ot4estvu IMPERATOR

Susperme Leader of GameZloty115.btc
    Susperme Leader of Immortals
    Susperme Leader of InterPlay
    Susperme Leader of FIGONA
    Susperme KING of FRANCE
    Susperme Leader of Devils

Downloads: 56  Uploads: 0

So enjoy in ur new servers, dont waste it. Thats why i come here again, to Gratz

Gospodski

Downloads: 165  Uploads: 0

Raveeeer
    Kad ce mo nabacit neki kup mod?
    Javi se ak zelis

VPN Elite

Downloads: 31  Uploads: 0

sure, the hospitality here at GZ has always been an example, you and your replies out of arguments are the perfect examples.
    Ok this post offends me and i better stay out of gz from now on.
    Thanks for enlighten me me coordinator.

hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol.

elus1veness

Amco, I don't allow u leave GZ, this place will never be same without you [/no irony]
    watch magnificent [2017]
    wait for ? [202x]

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread Information