Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    elus1veness

Downloads: 781  Uploads: 58

Raver, you've asked me to stay out of trashing Ostap & Petar on the forums 2 hours ago when we've been talking on Skype, but now you are suddenly coming and trashing / insulting other forum members. Why you're doing that? I thought you're as adult could stay out of this... I'm really dissapointed
    watch unimaginable [2012]
    watch magnificent [2017]
    wait for ? [202x]

solid as a rock, cold as ice and dark as the night (zeo) (c) amco 2023

Downloads:Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Zeo View Post
    Raver, you've asked me to stay out of trashing Ostap & Petar on the forums 2 hours ago when we've been talking on Skype, but now you are suddenly coming and trashing / insulting other forum members. Why you're doing that? I thought you're as adult could stay out of this... I'm really dissapointed
    Hey! I m not trashing nobody, only gave my answer to Amco. May be he is really rich with money, but with poor brain, and heart.Thanks to Drago for support. i am sorry Zeo, but Sam is dead. And better dead game ,and servers with few players , than full with idiots . I was ready to help (ask Metaliman), but I am disapointed too. Interesting, I had in past some wrong acts. But why only Amco, and few members here had problems with me?Few members here can insulting, and troling others, but we can't defend us?It s not discrimination? Have a nice evening!

elus1veness

Quote Originally Posted by Petar View Post
    Hey! I m not trashing nobody, only gave my answer to Amco. May be he is really rich with money, but with poor brain, and heart.Thanks to Drago for support. i am sorry Zeo, but Sam is dead. And better dead game ,and servers with few players , than full with idiots . I was ready to help (ask Metaliman), but I am disapointed too. Interesting, I had in past some wrong acts. But why only Amco, and few members here had problems with me?Few members here can insulting, and troling others, but we can't defend us?It s not discrimination? Have a nice evening!
    My post was belonged to Raver, not you. I'm glad that you guys have your opinions like Sam being dead (it's double funny to see that now after the master server being changed and people continue playin' every day). What I mean is that kinda silly to repeat it everytime here. People use to say that Sam is dead for like 10 years (I hear this since 2008) Why don't you come to Ostap to say him "hey, stop host your servers - Sam is dead"?

I wish you a nice evening too
    watch magnificent [2017]
    wait for ? [202x]

Gospodski

Downloads: 165  Uploads: 0

Dragoljube sto bi sa tobom

Hellraisers

Downloads: 37  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Pheonix View Post
    Dragoljube sto bi sa tobom
    jo

VPN Elite

Downloads: 31  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Petar View Post
    Why do you have to be rich to be respected? Here at Gamezone24 we respect each other by what we write and what we do, that's why nobody here liked the way you and your crew of mid aged men in a mental crysis devastated this old game.

U don't need to defend or justify yourself anymore, it's over.

hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol.

Downloads:Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by AmcoTraD View Post
    Why do you have to be rich to be respected? Here at Gamezone24 we respect each other by what we write and what we do, that's why nobody here liked the way you and your crew of mid aged men in a mental crysis devastated this old game.

1. This post was adressed to Zeo! We already talking, and all is ok!
    2.I can't change you, your point of view,your thinking,your posts here, and acts in game.And no need. But who are you, to trash and judge others?
    3. My acts always are by rules, do you hear me, or see ever in game to break them, and to ofence any member? Its happened , when someone chalange me (not ever)!
    4. I ve never justify myself, everyone made mistakes, and I can learn!
    5. I don't care who, and what thinking about me. I always staying behind my words and acts, I am responsible! And yeah my apolgizes for wrong actions!
    6. Well, like you said is all over!
    Forgot something; Happy and sucesfull 2018 year! ( I didn't saw someone here to write that.) !

Campers Clan

Downloads: 59  Uploads: 5

Quote Originally Posted by AmcoTraD View Post

However you can't deny it has never always been like it, and I know what I say when I think back about 2008~2009.

---

Anyway, you guys don't seem to understand that I've been asking Petar's help to bring back the SamTrack to us, it is very important in the measure that this tool made everything infinitely easier to manage the community servers and events, it was an essential tool that was uniting everyone, and it was united that we were keeping the game alive at its best! As much as you can criticize Petar or Raver for doing mistakes you guys must recognize they've been trying their best for the community, they've always did their best to work with us, unlike Ostap who betrayed us at the end.

My point is, that since Ostap is out of the track, it is the best opportunity to start something fresh and clean, together. Petar and Raver are the last persons who can help us recover the SamTrack and bring it back at the community's service, for everyone's benefits, so please show them more respect.

I want to build something new and better than what Ostap did, GameZone is the last front line that can make such a project a reality and we need Petar and Raver by our side more than ever. But this is not gonna be possible if we continue with these old issues, so please get over all this shit and let's all start together to make our favorite game rebirth once again from its dust!

Corsair - Asus - Razer - Beyerdynamic

VPN Elite

Downloads: 31  Uploads: 0

I just don‘t like Petars personality, because he is the typical follower - he never understood the game serious sam and its spirit.

Skyward, by what you have written and the way you acted here at gz in 2008 & 2009, many people here laughed at you, me included and i didn‘t even like you a single percent - but you changed, did Petar change? Imo no, he‘s still the same, posting the same crap he did 5 years ago when he destroyed the spirit of a game he has no clue of.

But everyone is welcome to play the game under fair condititons, even Ostap

hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol.

SGI Clan

Downloads: 37  Uploads: 0

as long as the rest of people were perma banned they were happy asslicking their braindead boss, now they dont hold the game anymore and come here from nowhere complaining and insulting that's real wise

good luck guys

Elite Member

Downloads: 42  Uploads: 0

I go with Skyward, the biggest hemorrhoid is gone. We should put the lid on it and focus on other things - for instance on new servers for europeans

Elite Member

Downloads: 51  Uploads: 0

Great that this passed, Ostap's reaction on his forum is priceless

All growth comes at a cost
    Going forward means sacrifice
    Enduring all paths crossed

elus1veness

I feel very sorry for Ostap's life. Also I'm sad about those players who still use his master server, because they have no choice of servers, instead of Ostap's. He could come back on 333 and it would have been best situation for all players, but his ego doesn't allow him to do it Well, I'm pretty happy not seeing his servers in the server list, just like in golden times, before 2011 Farewell, Ostapsky, we're finally fine without u
    watch magnificent [2017]
    wait for ? [202x]

edgebug

Downloads: 86  Uploads: 0

Yaaaay
    certified engineer of doublekill bug

Campers Clan

Downloads: 59  Uploads: 5

wait what, we split the game in two? we're just at the beginning of 2018 but we already got the best joke (or bullshit?) of the year. Really, all this situation happened because of him and his selfishness or eventually his unability to see what was the best for the community and abusing his network/coding knowledge to act as a dictator.

Ostap if you ever read this, look at yourself in a mirror because YOU were the source of the problem. We were the community, we were the ones you should have made your servers for, we played this game since more than a decade for many of us but you threw us away like if we were some vulgar trash whereas we've been the ones to hold this game alive since that decade precisely. Did you seriously believe it was going to work? did you seriously believe we would let you take us away what we've built with our heart since all those years? We were, we are and we continue to be the community. We will never get done with you until you recognize it. You owe us your existence as a master server and you betrayed us, you just got what you deserved at the end. Blame yourself.

Corsair - Asus - Razer - Beyerdynamic

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread Information