Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Bellatores

Downloads: 71  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by raver View Post
    So, gratz with ur new servers, i hope that u will use it, and not waste it like Revo.
    If u all, have problems with Ostap and Petar, u should trash me, not them. Im main reason for adding Frag servers in Ostaps servers. I added Petar and lots more admins on FE and SE servers. Coop and Frag maps and servers.
    And
    , u lil shit from Сургут,forsaken, proven cheater for 2 times (or it was ur brother lol ) trash me, u fkn loser. And amcotrad, u superrich guy with super comp,with babe with ur name on her tits ect, leave alone Petar. Petar caught lots of cheaters, and he was always friendly and polite.

- - - Updated - - -

Enjoy in ur new servers, dont waste it.
    And Metaliman, dno dna.
    lol and I have always said this guy is a retard
    thank you for another prooflink for my old words
    Wake up to reality
    Nothing ever goes as planned
    In this accursed world

The longer you live the more you will realise
    That the only things that truly exist in this reality
    Are merely pain, suffering and futility

The selfish intent to preserve peace initiates wars
    And hatred is born in order to protect love
    For truly this reality is a hell

Downloads:Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by AmcoTraD View Post
    I just don‘t like Petars personality, because he is the typical follower - he never understood the game serious sam and its spirit.

Skyward, by what you have written and the way you acted here at gz in 2008 & 2009, many people here laughed at you, me included and i didn‘t even like you a single percent - but you changed, did Petar change? Imo no, he‘s still the same, posting the same crap he did 5 years ago when he destroyed the spirit of a game he has no clue of.

But everyone is welcome to play the game under fair condititons, even Ostap
    Oh really? You don't know me then. I can't change myself, only to be "good" for someone. Like sayd before, I am staying behind my words and acts. Sorry if you not like this! I am not doubleface person, and never will be! Eeveryone who respected me, I will do same.Good luck!
    P.S. People like you, with your shitty behavior destroying this game and community. I don't feel any fault.

InterPlayFigonaOwner

Downloads: 49  Uploads: 0

Peter is obsessed with the term respect. You have no fucking idea what the word means.
    never minded raver, but Petar can go a fuck himself, always was a selfish piece of shit, his master's lapdog ..
    Vladislav ] Prottoss [ Director macCream po va6emu ot4estvu DIRECTOR

Vladislav ] Prottoss [ Director macCream po va6emu ot4estvu IMPERATOR

Susperme Leader of GameZloty115.btc
    Susperme Leader of Immortals
    Susperme Leader of InterPlay
    Susperme Leader of FIGONA
    Susperme KING of FRANCE
    Susperme Leader of Devils

Quote Originally Posted by Prottoss View Post
    Peter is obsessed with the term respect. You have no fucking idea what the word means.
    never minded raver, but Petar can go a fuck himself, always was a selfish piece of shit, his master's lapdog ..
    1. I am not obsessed, and I know what the words means!
    2. I don't have boss, and have responce for my acts.
    3. That's what you write here, can do with yourself.
    4. This is only little PC game, I don't see what is your problem?
    Ну, спокойной ночи Влад! Удачи тебе! )))

edgebug

Downloads: 86  Uploads: 0

You still know your job, Petar? : D
    certified engineer of doublekill bug

VPN Elite

Downloads: 31  Uploads: 0

So take response for your acts that we don't like your personality and live with it.

That's why i wrote before you have no clue about this game, this game died mainly for these reasons:

- cheating
    - GameSpy Host offline
    - Ostap era

Yet you put so much effort and time into this "only little PC game"

hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol.

Bellatores

Downloads: 71  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Petar View Post
    Oh really? You don't know me then. I can't change myself, only to be "good" for someone. Like sayd before, I am staying behind my words and acts. Sorry if you not like this! I am not doubleface person, and never will be! Eeveryone who respected me, I will do same.Good luck!
    P.S. People like you, with your shitty behavior destroying this game and community. I don't feel any fault.
    what a doublefaced idiot you are! Amco ain't destroying anything he is just pressing you with facts you can't stand to answer properly to them cause you are stupid just like ur big papa Ostap
    actually you and ostap are the ones ruining this game and I can prove my words unlike you
    1. Ostap were destroying the game dividing 100 max. players into 40-50 servers and most of them were empty (I still don't see the point here, isn't he going to pay more for more servers? if so, then he is just an idiot)
    2. And you were destroying it with ur stupid rules for servers (like unlimited ammo, hard diff and many other useless shit) and also I remember there was a story of you banning someone (I guess it was zdzichu but I can be wrong) because he was shooting in ur corpse (this is just so like you, OBEY MY RULES OR GET BANNED)

Just admit this - You, Raver and Ostap are just a bunch of retards and should leave this game and community forever You three idiots can forever stay on ur adam and smoke weed together until all of you just die, nobody will ever care for you. Nuff said
    Wake up to reality
    Nothing ever goes as planned
    In this accursed world

The longer you live the more you will realise
    That the only things that truly exist in this reality
    Are merely pain, suffering and futility

The selfish intent to preserve peace initiates wars
    And hatred is born in order to protect love
    For truly this reality is a hell

-)C(-

Downloads: 89  Uploads: 0

raver: Petar caught lots of cheaters
    Jack caught lots of cheaters* to be honest

forsaken: And you were destroying it with ur stupid rules for servers (like unlimited ammo, hard diff and many other useless shit)
    u a bit wrong m8, it was ostap who made this rules/settings, not petar.

Negative ex-member
    TheUntouchables ex-member
    Devils ex-member
    HellRaiZers co-founder
    Current team - Campers

also known as:
    Pull Ya? Let It Doll Go!
    LURKER
    FLASHBACK
    Artorias the Abysswalker
    Raime the Fume Knight
    Ornstein the Dragonslayer

Quote Originally Posted by Forsaken View Post
    what a doublefaced idiot you are! Amco ain't destroying anything he is just pressing you with facts you can't stand to answer properly to them cause you are stupid just like ur big papa Ostap
    actually you and ostap are the ones ruining this game and I can prove my words unlike you
    1. Ostap were destroying the game dividing 100 max. players into 40-50 servers and most of them were empty (I still don't see the point here, isn't he going to pay more for more servers? if so, then he is just an idiot)
    2. And you were destroying it with ur stupid rules for servers (like unlimited ammo, hard diff and many other useless shit) and also I remember there was a story of you banning someone (I guess it was zdzichu but I can be wrong) because he was shooting in ur corpse (this is just so like you, OBEY MY RULES OR GET BANNED)

Just admit this - You, Raver and Ostap are just a bunch of retards and should leave this game and community forever You three idiots can forever stay on ur adam and smoke weed together until all of you just die, nobody will ever care for you. Nuff said
    Interesting, but everyone have opinion.Read Jack's post, he is right! Thanks to him, for reporting cheaters, but after watching demos, i can reconize cheats!And don t abuse with vodka, you are alckoholic ,with blurry mind. That's why , you can't think cleary.And yeah, I don't like you and Amco too, never seen bigger idiots, in any forum.
    Yeah, Zdichu, and some other guys ,are right to be pissed (I apologize, in previous posts), but who are you to judge me?
    Your shitty language, are proof how dumb you are. And don't talk if you not know everything.
    Zeo,now you can ban me for trash!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Jack caught lots of cheaters* to be honest

u a bit wrong m8, it was ostap who made this rules/settings, not petar.
    Thank you Jack, for all! You are always honest, and directly!May be best player here(skills, and behavior)!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zdzichu View Post
    You still know your job, Petar? : D
    Yeah, but without huge mistakes!Sorry dude! I admit, you have impressive skills!

elus1veness

Downloads: 781  Uploads: 58

I don't wanna ban everyone. I just hope that we can go fine without any trash from now on. All conflicts are gone, I've finally splitted (as The Dude said) the game on paradise & hell And honestly, those two worlds shouldn't meet each other anymore. Just as if I'd want something to add - we are open to see more new people in the paradise : D
    watch unimaginable [2012]
    watch magnificent [2017]
    wait for ? [202x]

solid as a rock, cold as ice and dark as the night (zeo) (c) amco 2023

VPN Elite

Downloads: 31  Uploads: 0

Interesting, but everyone have opinion.Read Jack's post, he is right! Thanks to him, for reporting cheaters, but after watching demos, i can reconize cheats!And don t abuse with vodka, you are alckoholic ,with blurry mind. That's why , you can't think cleary.And yeah, I don't like you and Amco too, never seen bigger idiots, in any forum.
    Your serious sam knowledge is not far away from you knowledge about english, i remember in each 1 vs 1 you were not even able to kill me once, and always ran to the closest healthpack or armor right next to you. Your movements and strategy were so predictible and dumb that i strongly doubt a player like you could recognise anything beside an obvious aimbot.
    Thanks for calling me an idiot, it shows me you're triggered.

Your shitty language, are proof how dumb you are. And don't talk if you not know everything.
    This rather indicates your own incompetence to build a simple english sentence.

hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol.

Gospodski

Downloads: 165  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Forsaken View Post

Can't agree with raver, he was always calm except last post

-)C(-

And don t abuse with vodka, you are alckoholic ,with blurry mind. That's why , you can't think cleary.
    u dumb, stop this

ok ok
    i guess, i should help u to find a solution for this shit, so here we go - just stop answering. thats it. this situation is remind me what Zeo said to Forsaken in 2013 (or 2014 - i cant even remember it correctly): stop posting, stop stop answering, just play the game. ez, right after this moment, fors is start to changing himself at this community, so now he is completely another person.

Negative ex-member
    Devils ex-member
    HellRaiZers co-founder
    Current team - Campers

also known as:
    Pull Ya? Let It Doll Go!
    LURKER
    FLASHBACK
    Artorias the Abysswalker
    Raime the Fume Knight
    Ornstein the Dragonslayer

Quote Originally Posted by AmcoTraD View Post
    Your serious sam knowledge is not far away from you knowledge about english, i remember in each 1 vs 1 you were not even able to kill me once, and always ran to the closest healthpack or armor right next to you. Your movements and strategy were so predictible and dumb that i strongly doubt a player like you could recognise anything beside an obvious aimbot.
    Thanks for calling me an idiot, it shows me you're triggered.

This rather indicates your own incompetence to build a simple english sentence.
    Is normally, because never before playing SE, and never learn english. I am not ashamed. However, understand what you write to me. Did you know all things in this world? Are you genious? No doubt, you playing very well, you are rich (i guess, but no mater for me), you have good english skills. But world is not spining around you. Can you stop spit anymore?
    Sorry for hard words (calling you idiot), but you are not perfectly!
    And what you doing for this game? Create server, hosting it (yeah may be paying together with others),some useful tool,map,skin or some addons? Don't worry , I understand almost everything, what you wrote to me, even with my poor english skills. Ah you can write to me on russian .

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    u dumb, stop this
    Sorry Jack! I saw once in post this. Noone can insulting me, without reason. If he doesn't like me, is his problem. Once again, you are directly, thank you. I'm respecting that!

-)C(-

Is normally, because never before playing SE, and never learn english. I am not ashamed. However, understand what you write to me. Did you know all things in this world? Are you genious? No doubt, you playing very well, you are rich (i guess, but no mater for me), you have good english skills. But world is not spining around you. Can you stop spit anymore?
    Sorry for hard words (calling you idiot), but you are not perfectly!
    And what you doing for this game? Create server, hosting it (yeah may be paying together with others),some useful tool,map,skin or some addons? Don't worry , I understand almost everything, what you wrote to me, even with my poor english skills. Ah you can write to me on russian .

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry Jack! I saw once in post this. Noone can insulting me, without reason. If he doesn't like me, is his problem. Once again, you are directly, thank you. I'm respecting that!
    read again btw, its edited

Negative ex-member
    Devils ex-member
    HellRaiZers co-founder
    Current team - Campers

also known as:
    Pull Ya? Let It Doll Go!
    LURKER
    FLASHBACK
    Artorias the Abysswalker
    Raime the Fume Knight