Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Advanced Member

Downloads:Uploads: 0

Where is my opponent?
    I want to discuss time of the game.

- - - Updated - - -

And we can try to quickly play with HV?

Campers Clan

Downloads: 42  Uploads: 3

Quote Originally Posted by GoogLe_ View Post
    Where is my opponent?
    I want to discuss time of the game.

- - - Updated - - -

And we can try to quickly play with HV?
    The first round is over, past games will not be played. Winner is by default the one who was last seen the most recently.

click to view my csgo stats and steam profile

AOC ● Corsair ● MSI ● HyperX ● Logitech

Just living a life

Downloads: 196  Uploads: 23

Quote Originally Posted by Forsaken View Post
    gg Graphx, lold at the beginning of game, I thought - "hmm, seems like ez win" but then
    then i turned on hax

People who lead a very successful business, usually tend to have extremely low freetime which results in depressions.
    The only thing that matters is personal happines and health, money can destroy both.
    ~Amco 2016

Campers Clan

I don't understand why Forsaken wanted to stick up with the rockets and the nades, especially on the main room that was too wide for these guns, and he visibly didn't master his aim at all, which is very punishing if you try to use those weapons. He had the lasergun many times and he never used it excepted once - which gave him a frag. Rest of the time, your double shotgun was the right force to counter his sloppy nades and rockets.

@Forsaken: you try to use a sensitivity that is way too fast for what you can actually handle (and the game not using raw input makes it even harder) you should slow it down so that you can control your explosives' trajectory better.

Don't take my criticize too personally, your attacks were good and you paid well attention to what was happening in the game, but most of the times you got countered because your aim was bad. Where's the aim that used to be as good as mine in the second KoA era?

-)C(- Smack the Rabbit Champion Fishing the Sea Champion

Downloads: 84  Uploads: 0

@meta
    why i cant create a server with "crush" ? i download it from ur mappack meta, but still "blahblah x-files was not founded"

gg graphx and forsy

Negative ex-member
    TheUntouchables ex-member
    Devils ex-member
    HellRaiZers co_founder
    Current team - Campers

" Vremya vsem zalizhet rany
    Kazhdyi zver' naidet svoi dom
    I drug druga vyzhigaya
    Pohoronim den' za dnem "

CHERNOBURKV <3

Campers Clan

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    @meta
    why i cant create a server with "crush" ? i download it from ur mappack meta, but still "blahblah x-files was not founded"

gg graphx and forsy
    the map pack seems to have many issues, download GraphX's map pack on the GZ downloads, it's inside

Immortals~

Downloads: 36  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Skyward View Post
    I don't understand why Forsaken wanted to stick up with the rockets and the nades, especially on the main room that was too wide for these guns, and he visibly didn't master his aim at all, which is very punishing if you try to use those weapons. He had the lasergun many times and he never used it excepted once - which gave him a frag. Rest of the time, your double shotgun was the right force to counter his sloppy nades and rockets.

@Forsaken: you try to use a sensitivity that is way too fast for what you can actually handle (and the game not using raw input makes it even harder) you should slow it down so that you can control your explosives' trajectory better.

Don't take my criticize too personally, your attacks were good and you paid well attention to what was happening in the game, but most of the times you got countered because your aim was bad. Where's the aim that used to be as good as mine in the second KoA era?
    I was playing with spam weapons because of the high ping I just couldnt hit him with shotty, lol.
    Ping was 130 with unstoppable green spikes with Ultra Connection, then I was switching twice to xDSL and it was 180 but no spikes
    And that aim, just just no practise in SS at all (earlier I played with bots at least so that helped me to keep my aim at least average level), now I can't hit anything

But no problem, this time if I lose once I lose the whole tourney so I'll try to be more serious at the next match, I'll go training in QL

and thanks for the sensitivity advice, but no thanks, I don't change it ever, I always played with such big sens
    Best Music Evaaah! ~ 55x55 ~

Best Russian Rapper! ~INDVBLXCK~

Campers Clan

I was playing with spam weapons because of the high ping I just couldnt hit him with shotty, lol.
    Ping was 130 with unstoppable green spikes with Ultra Connection, then I was switching twice to xDSL and it was 180 but no spikes
    And that aim, just just no practise in SS at all (earlier I played with bots at least so that helped me to keep my aim at least average level), now I can't hit anything

But no problem, this time if I lose once I lose the whole tourney so I'll try to be more serious at the next match, I'll go training in QL

and thanks for the sensitivity advice, but no thanks, I don't change it ever, I always played with such big sens
    you should train in sam if you can find some opponents because sam's old crappy aim will still be a problem when you step off QL

Immortals~

Quote Originally Posted by Skyward View Post
    you should train in sam if you can find some opponents because sam's old crappy aim will still be a problem when you step off QL
    no no I've tested that already, I was playing QL once everyday and my aim in SS also was good at the time.

Just living a life

good advice: check your quake live settings, go here and check how much distance is 360 in centimeters
    then go to serious sam and type in console inp_fMouseSensitivity=0.732 or whetever - until you get the distance of 360 same as in quake live, your aim will be very similar to the one in quake.

You can also measure with measuring tape while in quake or find out other method to measure that distance

People who lead a very successful business, usually tend to have extremely low freetime which results in depressions.
    The only thing that matters is personal happines and health, money can destroy both.
    ~Amco 2016

Campers Clan

Quote Originally Posted by GraphX View Post
    good advice: check your quake live settings, go here and check how much distance is 360 in centimeters
    then go to serious sam and type in console inp_fMouseSensitivity=0.732 or whetever - until you get the distance of 360 same as in quake live, your aim will be very similar to the one in quake.

You can also measure with measuring tape while in quake or find out other method to measure that distance
    I personally believe 360 is just way too fast, I take for principle that moving my wrist allows me up to 90° and doing a flickshot with my whole arm allows a 180°

Immortals~

Quote Originally Posted by GraphX View Post

thanks for advice I'll try this out

@ Skyward: for example in CS:GO I played with max sens which is possible to set there dunno I always play the highest sens in every FPS game.

Immortals~

By the way, do any of you guys play Quake Champions? We are just looking for a players in our team, it contains only three players atm

Just living a life

By the way, do any of you guys play Quake Champions? We are just looking for a players in our team, it contains only three players atm
    i do sometimes

~Amco 2016

Campers Clan

so do I, I only got the ranger tho, maybe later i'll buy the double gun op cheat soldier, with my good aim and good flickshots it'll be ez win

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread Information