Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.

View Poll Results: Would you play Sam nowadays if it was active?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, maybe even daily or almost like that

    5 22.73%
  • Yes, one-two days per every week

    7 31.82%
  • Yes, can't know how often though

    8 36.36%
  • Definitely no

    2 9.09%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 30 of 30
  1. #16
    Nį2 FAMOUS
    Join Date
    September 2009
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    741

    Downloads: 34  Uploads: 0

    I would play for sure, the main reason being pure nostalgia Dunno how often though - I don't have that much time I had back in the day and I barely play any games atm

  2. #17
    Elite Member

    Join Date
    January 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,073

    Downloads: 23  Uploads: 0

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeo View Post
    Last year I've finally recognized that life without pc is possible
    tell me your experience, i always wondered what it feels like

  3. #18
    Immortals Clan Elite
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    5,933

    Downloads: 45  Uploads: 0

    APEX Legends took me in

  4. #19
    Turkish Brothers
    Join Date
    January 2017
    Posts
    45

    Downloads:Uploads: 0

    Quote Originally Posted by Prottoss View Post
    APEX Legends took me in
    Im not in APEX, but it's ANTHEM took me in They are good the EA games too

    I wait SS4 and DOOM Ethernal

  5. #20
    Immortals Clan Elite
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    5,933

    Downloads: 45  Uploads: 0

    heard Anthem got bad reviews, however i havent played the game so i cant judged, when i seen trailers i loved the way it looked tho

  6. #21
    Turkish Brothers
    Join Date
    January 2017
    Posts
    45

    Downloads:Uploads: 0

    Quote Originally Posted by Prottoss View Post
    heard Anthem got bad reviews, however i havent played the game so i cant judged, when i seen trailers i loved the way it looked tho
    Yes the maps and graphism are big and really amazing, it's an "Iron man like" who play it in multi.

    Honnestly, it's very good game !

    I seen the bad reviews too and they are a lot on the "subscription online" of 15€/months same for play in alone. But me i play on pc so all is free and the servers are all full everytime

  7. #22
    Immortals Clan Elite
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    5,933

    Downloads: 45  Uploads: 0

    Quote Originally Posted by Titi View Post
    Yes the maps and graphism are big and really amazing, it's an "Iron man like" who play it in multi.

    Honnestly, it's very good game !

    I seen the bad reviews too and they are a lot on the "subscription online" of 15€/months same for play in alone. But me i play on pc so all is free and the servers are all full everytime
    ah i see... but you see it will take some time to develop a player base if its pay to play, however it never bothered me.. 15 euro a month? I spent more on cigarettes WoW is pay to play too, but i never regret any minute spent playing..

  8. #23
    Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    102

    Downloads:Uploads: 0

    Yeah.


    everytime I ask you fags on discord to play a game nobody answers
    ~He's the shining and the light without whom I cannot see

  9. #24
    Fiat Punto
    Join Date
    November 2013
    Location
    Řecko
    Posts
    43

    Downloads: 18  Uploads: 0

    Quote Originally Posted by Salker90 View Post
    Yeah.


    everytime I ask you fags on discord to play a game nobody answers
    Yep

    Because 90 % of the time you ask for a game at around 23:00 CET (in Russia already 1:00 AM), only Zeo would play at this time)) (and Zdzichu but he doesn't care about that)

  10. #25
    Turkish Brothers
    Join Date
    January 2017
    Posts
    45

    Downloads:Uploads: 0

    Quote Originally Posted by Prottoss View Post
    ah i see... but you see it will take some time to develop a player base if its pay to play, however it never bothered me.. 15 euro a month? I spent more on cigarettes WoW is pay to play too, but i never regret any minute spent playing..
    Yeah sure, it's expensive, I had heart this price of subsricption. So Im happy of play on pc, it's free like that.

  11. #26
    ☾ ǝlnsıʌǝuǝss ☽
    Join Date
    March 2007
    Location
    Nightfall
    Posts
    8,255

    Downloads: 706  Uploads: 53

    15 euro a month is not much for cigs even in Russia nowadays


    ~=>}Immortals{<=~

    ▼ Watch my SS: TSE fragmovies ▼

    Unimaginable
    Magnificent


    We are still playing because we love the game (and not because we are nolives). (c) Skyward, 2017

  12. #27
    Turkish Brothers
    Join Date
    January 2017
    Posts
    45

    Downloads:Uploads: 0

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeo View Post
    15 euro a month is not much for cigs even in Russia nowadays
    It's few for cigs with weed worldwide

  13. #28
    Immortals~
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Surgut
    Posts
    7,979

    Downloads: 36  Uploads: 0

    damn guys RoE is such a good game (of course not.)

    - - - Updated - - -

    but why I even bother myself talking about this piece of crap anyway...
    damn guys we just fucking need to gather at server for some tdm like in old times, at least some 2vs2 would be great, and I'm talking about this weekends, who will be up?
    匚 卂 丂 卄 丨 乇 尺

  14. #29
    Immortals Clan Elite
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    5,933

    Downloads: 45  Uploads: 0

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeo View Post
    15 euro a month is not much for cigs even in Russia nowadays
    it will soon be 15 euro for pack of Marlboro Gold in Ireland I have started buying roll your own cigarettes in October last year, cant afford to spend 13 euro every 2-3 days on ciggs.. but uni ends in 2 months and ill be working full time, so maybe ill start smoking cigarettes again more frequently

  15. #30
    Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    102

    Downloads:Uploads: 0

    Quote Originally Posted by Senior Cashier View Post
    damn guys RoE is such a good game (of course not.)

    - - - Updated - - -

    but why I even bother myself talking about this piece of crap anyway...
    damn guys we just fucking need to gather at server for some tdm like in old times, at least some 2vs2 would be great, and I'm talking about this weekends, who will be up?
    it should be extremely easy to arrange since there is a discord group with pretty much every gz member that is still alive, you should join that if you didnt already.. sam is still somewhere on my PC so i would play for sure.
    ~He's the shining and the light without whom I cannot see

 

 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. AGK (Angry German Kid) play serious sam!
    By Zyklon B in forum Multimedia Chatterbox
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 20.05.2010, 17:23
  2. A question to all active sam players or at least who play sam regularly:
    By QuietStorm #old# in forum Serious Sam: The First & Second Encounter
    Replies: 113
    Last Post: 20.02.2009, 12:37
  3. How many people still play Sam?
    By Nitro in forum Serious Sam: The First & Second Encounter
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 21.03.2008, 21:28
  4. Do you Play Sam...
    By Dr. Dre in forum Serious Sam: The First & Second Encounter
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12.03.2007, 16:01

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •