Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.

View Poll Results: Would you play Sam nowadays if it was active?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, maybe even daily or almost like that

    5 22.73%
  • Yes, one-two days per every week

    7 31.82%
  • Yes, can't know how often though

    8 36.36%
  • Definitely no

    2 9.09%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 30
  1. #1
    ☾ ǝlnsıʌǝuǝss ☽
    Join Date
    March 2007
    Location
    Nightfall
    Posts
    8,255

    Downloads: 706  Uploads: 53

    Would you play Sam nowadays...

    If it was active? I mean if you could find a server (not controlled by brainless person like Ostap sure) with 8-10+ of people every evening, or maybe a few with 6 + players, and even some people at night, like a very few years ago ;P

    (a vote without any sense)


    ~=>}Immortals{<=~

    ▼ Watch my SS: TSE fragmovies ▼

    Unimaginable
    Magnificent


    We are still playing because we love the game (and not because we are nolives). (c) Skyward, 2017

  2. #2
    Immortals~
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Surgut
    Posts
    7,979

    Downloads: 36  Uploads: 0

    Well I would play it everyday I think (if it was active just like you say), but due to work and other shit only two days per a week
    匚 卂 丂 卄 丨 乇 尺

  3. #3
    Elite Member

    Join Date
    January 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,073

    Downloads: 23  Uploads: 0

    I think if Fortnite wouldn't exist i'd be still playing Sam nowadays

  4. #4
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    September 2006
    Posts
    7,927

    Downloads: 31  Uploads: 0

    Quote Originally Posted by AmcoTraD View Post
    I think if Fortnite wouldn't exist i'd be still playing Sam nowadays
    Schreib mal in PN deinen fortnite nahmen


  5. #5
    Post Tenebras Lux
    Join Date
    October 2005
    Posts
    18,547

    Downloads: 10  Uploads: 0

    Yes but not frequently. It'd be nice to hop into a game every once in a while but I think Sam has had its run (and it was a good one).

    I'd just want to see what playing with a super low ping feels like once in my life lol
    Still don't know jack, math - I forgot it, physics - forgot it, english - I got it. Demograffics

  6. #6
    Elite Member

    Join Date
    January 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,073

    Downloads: 23  Uploads: 0

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterShock View Post
    Schreib mal in PN deinen fortnite nahmen
    A M C O T R A D (yep mit Leerzeichen)

    i am trying to get some from the good old GZ community into my friendslist

  7. #7
    ☾ ǝlnsıʌǝuǝss ☽
    Join Date
    March 2007
    Location
    Nightfall
    Posts
    8,255

    Downloads: 706  Uploads: 53

    Quote Originally Posted by syron View Post
    I'd just want to see what playing with a super low ping feels like once in my life lol
    Try to play with bots finally and you'll learn taste of playing with zero ping ; D


    ~=>}Immortals{<=~

    ▼ Watch my SS: TSE fragmovies ▼

    Unimaginable
    Magnificent


    We are still playing because we love the game (and not because we are nolives). (c) Skyward, 2017

  8. #8
    Bless you my son
    Join Date
    December 2006
    Location
    scotland
    Posts
    580

    Downloads: 17  Uploads: 0

    This game played havoc with my relationship everyday I was on it, it was like a drug

  9. #9
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    August 2010
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    3,141

    Downloads: 49  Uploads: 0

    I probably wouldn't, Sam definitely was a great game but it's time to move on. Like Syron said, Sam has had its run and it was a good one.



    All growth comes at a cost
    Going forward means sacrifice
    Enduring all paths crossed

  10. #10
    Immortals~
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Surgut
    Posts
    7,979

    Downloads: 36  Uploads: 0

    Quote Originally Posted by BoyZyatoR View Post
    I probably wouldn't, Sam definitely was a great game but it's time to move on. Like Syron said, Sam has had its run and it was a good one.
    Which games are you playing atm?
    匚 卂 丂 卄 丨 乇 尺

  11. #11
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    August 2010
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    3,141

    Downloads: 49  Uploads: 0

    Quote Originally Posted by Forsaken View Post
    Which games are you playing atm?
    Nothing actually, back in 2016 (I think), my gaming PC broke, and I didn't bother to buy a new one.



    All growth comes at a cost
    Going forward means sacrifice
    Enduring all paths crossed

  12. #12
    Immortals~
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Surgut
    Posts
    7,979

    Downloads: 36  Uploads: 0

    oh, still... damn I need to sell my pc as well cause takes too much time, while I could do something to earn money for example
    匚 卂 丂 卄 丨 乇 尺

  13. #13
    Just living a life
    Join Date
    March 2008
    Location
    Currently Iceland
    Posts
    3,563

    Downloads: 196  Uploads: 23

    Quote Originally Posted by Forsaken View Post
    oh, still... damn I need to sell my pc as well cause takes too much time, while I could do something to earn money for example
    bj



    People who lead a very successful business, usually tend to have extremely low freetime which results in depressions.
    The only thing that matters is personal happines and health, money can destroy both.
    ~Amco 2016

  14. #14
    Immortals~
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Surgut
    Posts
    7,979

    Downloads: 36  Uploads: 0

    damn yes. Was dreaming about it
    匚 卂 丂 卄 丨 乇 尺

  15. #15
    ☾ ǝlnsıʌǝuǝss ☽
    Join Date
    March 2007
    Location
    Nightfall
    Posts
    8,255

    Downloads: 706  Uploads: 53

    Last year I've finally recognized that life without pc is possible (maybe because smartphones became too fast) , I wasn't living with my PC for a few weeks but wasn't a big problem, never could imagine it years ago


    ~=>}Immortals{<=~

    ▼ Watch my SS: TSE fragmovies ▼

    Unimaginable
    Magnificent


    We are still playing because we love the game (and not because we are nolives). (c) Skyward, 2017

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. AGK (Angry German Kid) play serious sam!
    By Zyklon B in forum Multimedia Chatterbox
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 20.05.2010, 17:23
  2. A question to all active sam players or at least who play sam regularly:
    By QuietStorm #old# in forum Serious Sam: The First & Second Encounter
    Replies: 113
    Last Post: 20.02.2009, 12:37
  3. How many people still play Sam?
    By Nitro in forum Serious Sam: The First & Second Encounter
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 21.03.2008, 21:28
  4. Do you Play Sam...
    By Dr. Dre in forum Serious Sam: The First & Second Encounter
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12.03.2007, 16:01

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •