Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    105

    Downloads: 10  Uploads: 0

    something from the past

    found this model, had to share lol (old boyz will remember it)




    https://ufile.io/p3mbq
    ~He's the shining and the light without whom I cannot see

  2. #2
    sese member Snake Champion Asteroids Champion Starship Legend Champion Jason's Pong Champion Gyroball Champion Disc Dash Champion Cell-Out Champion Railway Line Champion Penguin Pass Champion
    Join Date
    February 2007
    Location
    Rome
    Posts
    8,762

    Downloads: 12  Uploads: 0

    zeb89,but now he should remove the hair coz he is bald


  3. #3
    Campers Clan

    Join Date
    January 2008
    Location
    France
    Posts
    11,688

    Downloads: 42  Uploads: 3

    dat hair texture tho

    click to view my csgo stats and steam profile



    AOC ● Thermaltake ● MSI ● Corsair ● Logitech

  4. #4
    ☾ ǝlnsıʌǝuǝss ☽
    Join Date
    March 2007
    Location
    Nightfall
    Posts
    8,288

    Downloads: 713  Uploads: 53

    FROM THA PAST (c)
    watch unimaginable [2012]
    watch magnificent [2017]
    wait for ? [202x]


    💔 Į αթÝłÝפᎥჳℯ Ꭵᶂ עÝน ᶂℯℯł ᏕÝጠℯŧℌᎥŋפ 💔

  5. #5
    Elite Member

    Join Date
    January 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,117

    Downloads: 23  Uploads: 0

    everyone laughed at him back in the days, wheras he runs one of the biggest gaming youtube channels in italy nowadays

  6. #6
    Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    105

    Downloads: 10  Uploads: 0

    Quote Originally Posted by AmcoTraD View Post
    everyone laughed at him back in the days, wheras he runs one of the biggest gaming youtube channels in italy nowadays
    he quit yt
    ~He's the shining and the light without whom I cannot see

  7. #7
    Elite Member

    Join Date
    January 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,117

    Downloads: 23  Uploads: 0

    wtf he got 468.000 + subs - what's better than that?

  8. #8
    Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    105

    Downloads: 10  Uploads: 0

    Quote Originally Posted by AmcoTraD View Post
    wtf he got 468.000 + subs - what's better than that?
    Long story short, he started to earn a lot of money via donations during his live streams on yt (sometimes even 4.000 euros during a single live) he has always had a strong fanbase, he some point decided to move on twitch because according to him twitch delivers more earnings, but as a matter of fact he lost most of his fanbase because of this decision, he recently disappeared from twitch too, he may come back at some point but who knows.

    But overall he can still be considered famous in Italy.
    ~He's the shining and the light without whom I cannot see

  9. #9
    Elite Member

    Join Date
    January 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,117

    Downloads: 23  Uploads: 0

    Quote Originally Posted by Salker90 View Post
    Long story short, he started to earn a lot of money via donations during his live streams on yt (sometimes even 4.000 euros during a single live) he has always had a strong fanbase, he some point decided to move on twitch because according to him twitch delivers more earnings, but as a matter of fact he lost most of his fanbase because of this decision, he recently disappeared from twitch too, he may come back at some point but who knows.

    But overall he can still be considered famous in Italy.
    it is a privilege to be in his situation, i hope he returns soon enough to entertain those 400k!
    just imagine what number that is... i only have a fanbase of 4 and that would be my 2 cats and 2 dogs

  10. #10
    Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    105

    Downloads: 10  Uploads: 0

    Quote Originally Posted by AmcoTraD View Post
    it is a privilege to be in his situation, i hope he returns soon enough to entertain those 400k!
    just imagine what number that is... i only have a fanbase of 4 and that would be my 2 cats and 2 dogs
    It is true that he kept acting/doing what he did despite the fact he was hated and considered ridicolous by most of the people, it looks like he knew what he was doing.
    ~He's the shining and the light without whom I cannot see

 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Top 100 Most Influential People of the Past 1000 Years
    By Stifmeister in forum Chatterbox
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10.10.2006, 16:22

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •