Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.

View Poll Results: Have you ever been divorced?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I am/was

1 8.33%
  • I am married

2 16.67%
  • Not even married yet, what are you talking about?

9 75.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Immortals Clan Elite

Downloads: 45  Uploads: 0

Thats what i was talking about, I was not talking about being in a relationship + fucking someone else

Just living a life

Downloads: 196  Uploads: 23

Quote Originally Posted by Prottoss View Post
    I still dont see a problem in having sex with someone whilst not being in any relationships
    chick on the side sounded like having someone else WHILE having a relationship, therefore my opinion

People who lead a very successful business, usually tend to have extremely low freetime which results in depressions.
    The only thing that matters is personal happines and health, money can destroy both.
    ~Amco 2016

Immortals Clan Elite

Quote Originally Posted by GraphX View Post
    chick on the side sounded like having someone else WHILE having a relationship, therefore my opinion
    Didnt mean to confuse anyone, maybe confused myself I just meant having someone without any obligations (while being on your own)

☾ ǝlnsıʌǝuǝss ☽

Downloads: 713  Uploads: 53

Didnt mean to confuse anyone, maybe confused myself I just meant having someone without any obligations (while being on your own)
    Making excuses, for what? The way how they've understood "chick on a side" is the same how I did and honestly, there's nothing really bad
    watch unimaginable [2012]
    watch magnificent [2017]
    wait for ? [202x]

💔 Į αթÝłÝפᎥჳℯ Ꭵᶂ עÝน ᶂℯℯł ᏕÝጠℯŧℌᎥŋפ 💔

Campers Clan

Downloads: 42  Uploads: 3

I suppose there can be a lot of couple concepts to explore, why you couldn't have a casual partner even though you are in a relationship? All you have to do is telling/asking your girlfriend/wife and making sure she accepts it. You can see that as something that could spice up a relationship, because for certain people it can be boring to have sex with the same woman for your whole life.
    It's sane as long as your gf/wife knows and accepts it, it's insane when you start lying and hiding =P
    If you really can't live without trying other pussies and pairs of boobs and your gf/wife is absolutely against trying someone else, maybe you should put in question your current relationship

click to view my csgo stats and steam profile

AOC ● Thermaltake ● MSI ● Corsair ● Logitech

Immortals Clan Elite

Open relationships like Sky mentioned never last long, the girl will do the same thing as you do, if you do she will expect you to accept the same thing from her

Elite Member

Downloads: 23  Uploads: 0

Strange, i never had this feeling „to try other pussies“ i love my wifes Personality and her body, i dont divide her into body parts. She has my deepest respect that i will ever give to any human being.
    If you dont have these feelings towards your partner, its just not the right one.

Immortals Clan Elite

Well then you are a very lucky man

Just living a life

Downloads: 196  Uploads: 23

Quote Originally Posted by AmcoTraD View Post
    Strange, i never had this feeling „to try other pussies“ i love my wifes Personality and her body, i dont divide her into body parts. She has my deepest respect that i will ever give to any human being.
    If you dont have these feelings towards your partner, its just not the right one.
    Well then you are a very lucky man
    And I think nobody is perfect, beauty will vanish, personality will change. What you should do is develop devotion, and decide to commit to the relationship, and make it the foundation.
    Also I have no girlfriend and my previous relationship was a huge mistake, so not all you read on the internet is true ~Paulo Coelho.

People who lead a very successful business, usually tend to have extremely low freetime which results in depressions.
    The only thing that matters is personal happines and health, money can destroy both.
    ~Amco 2016

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information