I was bored, so I thought I would do a walkthrough, if you want me to transfer this to a notepad document, so you can use it offline, I will gladly do that and I might do an exausting walkthrough of the full version...

SS2 DEMO WALKTHROUGH VERSION 1.0

After watching the cutscene you start out in a giant area. Pick up the Auto Shotgun and rip away with the enemies.

Tip: Depending on the difficulty, the Auto Shotgun does massive damage so you can dish out some damage!

Pick up the ammo and the Double Barrel Shotgun, grenades, and Clawdovic. Some Floaters and Levitators will appear, it is useful to destroy the Floaters first, the Levitators will take a while.

Strategy: The Floaters can be annoying, and deadly in large groups. So destroy them anyway

If you haven't yet, go to the fountain get the Rocket Launcher and Armor along with the surrounding health. Some Scorpion Soldiers will appear along with some Floaters. Destroy them with the weapon of your choice. There is also a secret, look for a garage door, go up to it and into the room, Netricsa will say "Secret Neanderthal football fans have been found." go outside and shoot them before the seriously ambush you! When they're finished kick the soccer ball into the net and a heart will appear.

Tip: The small Scorpion Soldiers are defenseless against rockets, depending on what difficulty you're on

Fun stuff to do: Before leaving the secret, press F or Enter on the chairs, you can pick them up, along with the soda machine and ball

If it didn't appear yet, there is a helicopter that will attack you with missles and a machine gun. Do not get under it if you want to get bombed! After that, look for the exit with the two Grunts, shoot them and go along. Before you get to go out of the area, Floaters will attack you, deal them death and then go along.

Tip: Depending on what difficulty you play, the higher the difficlty the more time it takes to kill enemies.

Grab the Dual Uzis and kill the Scorpion Soldier. More Scorpion Soldiers will appear, along with a few waves of two Floaters and a Levitator. Some times after that, a big red Scorp Soldier will appear, so make sure you don't miss it!

Strategy: Use the Shotguns on all the enemies, it does more damage

When you walk down the path, make sure you look to the left, there is some armor and shells. You will be greeted by some Automatic Turrets, Grunts, and Scorp Soldiers. After mopping the floow with them there is another Scorp Soldier waiting for you. Pick up the items and a Helicopter appears. After it shoots the glass destroy it along with the Floaters that appear.

Strategy: Using explosives in the corridor and Grenades will clear out the enemies quickly

Some bouncers will appear, when you jump on the first one, look behind you, there are treasure bags, when you pick up the first few you should get an extra life. go around the ldge and there are some Mini-Grunts, use the Rocket Launcher on them. Be careful going back down!

Trick: If you want to get a lot of points, it will cost you some lives. When you grab the treasure, if you fall off the ledge, you respawn and the treasure bags are where they were, repeat that process until you get the desired amount of points.

Use the bouncers to get to the other side, you will be faced with the task of blowing up a lot of Floaters, Grunts, and 2 Automatic Turrets. There are shells, grenades, health and some armor in that area, it will help. If you didn't see it, which most likely you did, there is a sniper rifle, pick it up. Also, Fatso Fighters are flying around in the area, they give you some good points!

Strategy: I think you'd know that you should use explosives to wipe the floor, or bottom of the city with them

Go on into the two-sided area, Netricsa will say something about a Minigun. Some Grunts, Floaters, and Scorp Soldiers will come, and there are Automatic Turrets on both sides.

Tip: use explosives alot to deal with all the enemies coming at you

After clearing them, there are bullets on both sides, a big Scorp Soldier might notice you, and a lot of Grunts will appear too. Grab the Rocket ammo and blow em to the sky!

Tip: as I said, use explosives to kill them.

Grab the Minigun and go to the left ot the tree, Netricsa will say "Mutated plant secret has been found" back up and shoot the tree with a rocket launcher, a lot of mini-healths will appear.

Helpful info: Don't be stupid and shoot the tree up close, it will help you greatly....

Get the items around you and get into the Flying Hovercraft, before you get in, some Levitators will appear, snipe em' with the Sniper Rifle!

Tip: Depending on what difficulty you are on, you can kill the Levitators in one hit with out being in sniper zoom mode, on other difficulties you have to zoom t o do one hit kills

After you get in the Flying Hovercraft, a lot of Floaters, Levitators, Helicopters, and Fatso Fighters will appear. I don't need to go in depth, but just destroy them ok.

Helpful info: Watch the health on the Hovercraft, I didn't ones and I fell off the edge

Go to the big cicular building, some Floaters, Scorp Soldiers, Grunts, Levitators, and Helicopters will appear. Waste em' good and fly down to the landing area.

Fun stuff to do: If you have developer cheats on, use ghost to gon into the circular building, do not go through the door, it might trigget the ending. The demo level was ripped, it is like about half of the original level, so expect to go on after that, have fun exploring!!.

If you don't want to do what was explained above, go into the building and a cutscene will come on, not the funniest cutscene, but the noises were funny, right?

If you had cheats enabled you'll get squat at the ending!

If you have any questions, complaints, want to add something, or want to use this let me know
Copyright Arragon

More fun stuff to do:
Physics fun anyone
Phsyics fun screens