Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.
    Elite Member

Downloads:Uploads: 0

Kings of Arenas - History

Here is our little history (originaly posted on Kings of Arenas website )

"THE CREATION"

Ok, here there’s our short but interessant history.
    In the beginning I met an Italian player called “King of Fighter”. We talked and he was very funny and friendly. In that days I left Figona clan, ‘cause I wanted to leave SS2 and play other games. But the “tentation” was too big so I re-started to play Sam. I decided to found a clan and my first idea was to call KoF with me. But he was entered in Figona clan so he didn’t accept. After some days I played again with him and he asked me if I had again the intention to found the clan. I answered “yes” so the next day he sent me an e-mail telling: “ok, i’m in”. He has a friend, Dead or Alive, funny and friendly like him. We decided to be the three leaders.So we started to think at the name and the simbol. For the name, I proposed “MoF: Masters of Frag”. He said that he didn’t like it (yes, that name was terrible), and he proposed “The ones”. At the end we were agree about “Kings of Arenas”. We made two different tags and now we are using both.We were searching new members. We saw a very skilled player: Doofy. He joined the clan and he was the first member and the Co-leader. The next was “Dale” .We were in five but we hadn’t a web-site and a forum. For the first, Kof and Doa made it.THANKS again KOF and DOA!! But we hadn’t the forum. So a nice day, Steve Teemu asked us to have the forum on the Campers board. We accepted and we have found a very good forum. THANKS Campers!! Now we are searching for new members and for a server. In the future I think we will merge with the Campers clan to found the best clan in Sam!!

- By MaTr0xXx

"THE DEATH"

In KoAs, all was going right: the members play, are nice, are much: nobody was thinking to a possible death of Kings of arenas. But, an horrible day, something of unbelievable happened. Here the story.
    It was a day like many others in our clan. During one game, a member, Microchip258, remained alone in a server with an other member of the clan, Black devil.
    BD invites Micro to go in a private server, to tell him something of private.
    Micro and BD remain alone in the server: and it is then that it begins the financial ruin. BD begins to speak with Micro as far as their Co-leader: Raptor. Raptor was in the leader position, in this phase of the clan, because the others two leaders, King of fighter & Dead or Alive were absent.
    Therefore, BD speaks with Micro: the exact words do not have one mere importance, but in the general we can say that BD begins to insult and to speak badly about Raptor. Therefore, because Micro is a person who hates that someone speaks about someone who cannot feel the words (and we think that nobody likes that), goes endured in MSN, and saw that Raptor is connected. Micro asks Raptor to enter in the server like observer, to see what BD is saying.
    BD, like it is expectable, get kicked from the clan: but by now Raptor, that it is seen like a dictator that takes the decisions without talking to the other members, causes the end of all. Everyone left, comprised Raptor and leaders: it remains only Microchip258. Sure, someone had to pay for the hypocrisy that had condemned us to that similar hell... This is an other history, that you can read little more down.

- By Microchip258

"THE REBRITH"

Well, now we will talk about the rebirth.
    If you have read the previous history, you will remember that Microchip remained alone in the clan.
    After a strong period of inactivity, Microchip takes an important decision: HE MUST REBIRTH THIS CLAN.
    Long days passed: Micro rambles alone for the servers, with the pain in the heart, with the sadness in the mind: he is by now the only player who wears the old tag of KoA. These are difficult moments: nobody wants to enter, nobody is interested to become a King of Arenas.
    1 month passes, no news from Micro: but, a day, finally it appears the spark of the destiny. A member, name Ford Prefect, enters in the clan. Perhaps it is an hope, perhaps not.
    But however, this join is a sign.
    It's an important sign.
    It's a sign that means many things.
    It's a sign that explane that if you want to make something, nothing is impossible.
    Impossible is a word said from small men that prefer to live in the world that has been given to them, rather than try to change it.
    Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible it's not a rule. Impossible is a challenge. Impossible is not equal for everyone. Impossible isn't forever. Impossible is something that we have fear to believe. Impossible is what we do not want to admit. Impossible will be always a step in front of our.
    IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING
    New members enter, and DoA returns also, the first true leader of the clan. In the future new members will enter, new persons, new FRIENDS. The clan will completely rebirth: it will return nearly like before, and today we are a strong clan more than ever.

- By Microchip258

This topic will remain closed.

- The Kings of Arenas Staff
    Last edited by Paradox; 09.10.2006 at 16:54.

Thread Information