Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.

Conversation Between Aberration and metamorphium

10 Visitor Messages

1. And if I don't take a break I change my playing style from fast to slow and I try not to aim fast anymore but to predict where players will go. This slow aim gives you the most skill anyway.
  2. I take a break. (sometimes at least)
  3. hm, but what to do when you are losing accuracy coz of exhausted or something like that?
  4. oh, noes! I know what you mean but changing the settings when you are exhausted is a very bad idea. You have to find a decent setting and then you may not change it for months/years. Otherwise you will never gain really high skills. If you played with the same settings for months you are used to it at have a steady and accurate aim almost always.
  5. i agree, but, when, for example, i played 3 shotty rounds in a row with great accuracy, missing was very seldom, on 4 round i am losing accuracy, and can't shoot with this settings so accurate like before, so i need to change them, right?
  6. I give you an advice now. Don't play around with the settings too much. Just find a comfortable setting which fits for everything and stick with it. Every setting needs time to be mastered. There isn't the perfect setting for everything. Shotty in close range needs high mouse sensitivity, sniper in long range needs a low sensitivity but you should not change the sensitivity for every situation. Rather choose a middle way and get used to it.
    My suggestion is: No mouse accel, no windows accel, 2%-6% in Sam, y/x-axis on 48%. that's what I have at least.
    And most important is: If you want to get really good with it you have to play with the same setting for a very long time without changing anything.
  7. nice. i am still searching for the pretty good settings. and i found not bad settings, but for sniper and shot gun, needs a different settings.
  8. yep
  9. right, it's me. i hope you enjoyed it?
  10. hey, there you are! It's you who gave me the two different player profiles, right?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10