Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.
  • Recent Article Comments

• Recent Forum Posts

HeLLspAWn

Join the quest

Yeah hostpitals are almost empty, but actually all these anticovid specialized hospitals earn like 8x more money for every empty covid-related hospital

HeLLspAWn Today, 02:21 Go to last post
    Prottoss

Join the quest

i just wanna be able to drink in a pub with me mates again without any restrictions and some live music in the back

Prottoss Today, 02:13 Go to last post
    Prottoss

Do you wear a Smart Watch?

used to wear watch but didnt feel comfortable, heavy lets say.. I would much prefer to wear a "jewelry" as forsaken mentioned above

Prottoss Today, 02:10 Go to last post
    Ostap

Join the quest

First reaction that actually sounds ... yes we all overreacting ...we are pushed to hate each and everyone

NOOOO...it is not

Ostap Today, 01:40 Go to last post
    Ostap

Join the quest

I had to wear one today ...first time coz of the rules in holland started 1st december

I'd like to counter question you :
    Why Are you

Ostap Today, 01:02 Go to last post
    Ostap

This thread would be like:

truly

Ostap Today, 00:48 Go to last post
    GraphX

i shit you not, nobody cares what watch you wear until it's another geek about dresscode, so either you want to impress them, or be fully happy with your

GraphX Yesterday, 23:54 Go to last post
    Forsaken

Skyward I wouldn't say that watch is the only jewelry man can wear, what about necklace? I would wear something like this -

Personally

Forsaken Yesterday, 21:35 Go to last post
    AmcoTraD

u care too much about what others think, fuck dresscodes, fuck others - if you like smartwatches just get one

you should be able to get decent

AmcoTraD Yesterday, 18:17 Go to last post
    Skyward

That really depends, especially if you care about how you dress up or not. If you do then you have to follow a certain code in order to find the elegance

Skyward Yesterday, 14:28 Go to last post