Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ahmed

Elite Member

Downloads:Uploads: 0

Ahmed

All I ever tried to do was be friends with you in Serious Sam. You basically always say how much of a joke I am and thats cool. You say that you have beaten me and I was a joke in the USA server. Go ahead show me a screen of the last 2 months where you have beaten me with your tags on and with you beating me. That is all I am asking. If you can't do that, then you are a moron. So ya, im calling you out.. go ahead I await this screenie. you know you would have taken it too, because you think I'm no good and you have something against me.

Also your always talking about great players and how I suck, alot of the great players you mention I have ripped a new one in 1v1.

If you want a 1v1 fine but ill play you 1v1 in the LE server. If you beat me thats fine I know you are a good player and I don't expect it to be an easy match. I don't deny people are good players just because I don't like them, and you shouldn't either.

Administrator

Would be an interesting match that's for sure!

I think Ahmed is one of the best 1vs1 players (if not THE best) in SS... Well at least he drives me crazy... I have no chance against Dre in 1vs1 but I have a slight chance when the server is crowded.
    Stifmeister -)Campers(-

"Empty-net goals are for homos."
    ~ Al Iafrate

Nocturnal

Quote Originally Posted by Asian Sensatian View Post
    All I ever tried to do was be friends with you in Serious Sam. You basically always say how much of a joke I am and thats cool. You say that you have beaten me and I was a joke in the USA server. Go ahead show me a screen of the last 2 months where you have beaten me with your tags on and with you beating me. That is all I am asking. If you can't do that, then you are a moron. So ya, im calling you out.. go ahead I await this screenie. you know you would have taken it too, because you think I'm no good and you have something against me.

Also your always talking about great players and how I suck, alot of the great players you mention I have ripped a new one in 1v1.

If you want a 1v1 fine but ill play you 1v1 in the LE server. If you beat me thats fine I know you are a good player and I don't expect it to be an easy match. I don't deny people are good players just because I don't like them, and you shouldn't either.
    Agree with ya man

|Limited Edition|

Downloads: 12  Uploads: 0

ahmed...now tat would be a muslim now...ASLAMUALAKUM AHMED....i

Gettin back to the subject...i guess i can only say good luck to both.

Sig made by DEXTRONIC

My best Mate Jackal (is gay)

*Seen someone hacking/cheating/being gay in Noobzland Server? PM with demo, name, and time *

Devils Clan

Asian Invasian COME ON 10$ on Him!
    [flash]https://philon.ph.funpic.de/timbaland.swf width=360 height=160[/flash]
    ava & sig made by siron ex

Nocturnal

Quote Originally Posted by Perfect View Post
    Asian Invasian COME ON 10$ on Him!
    I bet that too

Administrator

I guess you haven't seen how annoying Ahmed can be in 1vs1 matches..
    Stifmeister -)Campers(-

"Empty-net goals are for homos."
    ~ Al Iafrate

VPN Elite

Downloads: 31  Uploads: 0

pfff in LE server -.- man AI i didn't know u're coward
    play in a server where u both have the same ping
    also Dre didn't play for months

anyway would be nice match

btw AI r u better than FG ?

hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol.

Elite Member

Good luck both
    Which maps?

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by AmcoTraD™ View Post
    pfff in LE server -.- man AI i didn't know u're coward
    play in a server where u both have the same ping
    also Dre didn't play for months

anyway would be nice match

btw AI r u better than FG ?
    He is the one to clain to beat me in the LE server, I didnt claim to beat him on a euro server, therefore he can accept my challenge or not.

How does that make me a coward? Because Im actually looking to play him 1v1.

Dre hasnt played in months? My point exactly then, he has not beat me in the LE server because i have only been back for a few months.

You realize I'm not playing to win, I am playing to prove that I am a good player to him thats all.

As far as FG goes I would say yes, everytime I have played him I have beat him. He is a pretty good player otherwise.

Elite Member

I am playing to prove that I am a good player to him thats all.
    You're a really good player no matter what

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Joakim View Post
    You're a really good player no matter what
    Thanks man

VPN Elite

u are a good player, ok.
    but why do u allways say "im teh best" "im teh ultra leet" "i beat everyone" "ur a noob" "ur a moron" "u used alias i pwned u"
    why man? i think u r too late for that
    between 2003 - 2005 it was nice to be a pwnzer but sam is dead now nobody gives a sh1t

hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by AmcoTraD™ View Post
    u are a good player, ok.
    but why do u allways say "im teh best" "im teh ultra leet" "i beat everyone" "ur a noob" "ur a moron" "u used alias i pwned u"
    why man? i think u r too late for that
    between 2003 - 2005 it was nice to be a pwnzer but sam is dead now nobody gives a sh1t
    Let me give you some advice... read before you post. I didnt say im teh best im teu ultra leet i beat everyone ur a noob i pwned u. Im asking for a friendly match. Please get out of my thread if you are going to try to come in it with your ignorance. I dont really care if anyone gives a shit, once again I play this game for fun. You are missing the point. I like to have fun when I play the game, so when ur an alias and I beat you, yea I will give you shit because its more fun for me. Got it? Good. Move on.

VPN Elite

Let me give you some advice... read before you post. I didnt say im teh best im teu ultra leet i beat everyone ur a noob i pwned u. Im asking for a friendly match. Please get out of my thread if you are going to try to come in it with your ignorance. I dont really care if anyone gives a shit, once again I play this game for fun. You are missing the point. I like to have fun when I play the game, so when ur an alias and I beat you, yea I will give you shit because its more fun for me. Got it? Good. Move on.
    it's ok

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information