Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ahmed

QuietStorm #old#
    Quote Originally Posted by Joakim View Post
    You're a really good player no matter what
    agree

|Limited Edition|

Downloads: 12  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by EraZoR View Post
    agree
    3rd to agree

Sig made by DEXTRONIC

My best Mate Jackal (is gay)

*Seen someone hacking/cheating/being gay in Noobzland Server? PM with demo, name, and time *

Finnish Guy
    Thats all screens i have with you on them. I don't see you win them all

Downloads: 15  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Finnish Guy View Post
    GG's

Downloads:Uploads: 0

GG's.

Devils Clan

[flash]https://philon.ph.funpic.de/timbaland.swf width=360 height=160[/flash]
    ava & sig made by siron ex

Oha...

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 6 (6 members and 0 guests)
    Ibo The Turkish Soldier, Perfect, Devil+, Perfect Aim, Anis, Asian Sensatian

Elite Member

Merc/Campers? lol Im talking about recently in LE man

Lyrical Master

What the hell are tou talkin about man ?

I always argue with chyl , though I do recognize he's the best player ever

I don't deny you're good cuz I don't like you , I deny you're good cuz it's a joke
    Nah maybe I'm goin too far , you're seriously good but definitely not a top player like chyl anis steve steel tus sg fg etc...but you act as if you were ...

The reasons I don't wanna be "friend" with you are totally different, I'm not a licker like Rafal..( I mean this guy is much better than you but he joined YOUR clan and he didn't decide anything He even added some "dedicated to asian" in his movie Damn he wants your cock in his mouth sooo deeeep )

Now about the screen I'm sorry you left this game so I couldn't take any , and I didn't have my tag , however people who know me, know who this alias is aswell
    Maybe I could make you remember

I joined this lt game , you were already there , When my score was like 10/0 I pressed f9 and said "ok I'll give you another chance" , you said nothing but a " lol". Once again when my score was 10/0 I pressed f9 and said "hmm maybe you need some more" , you answered nothing that time , but the third one when I said "this is your last chance man you better do well this time" You kinda got angry at me ( ) and trash started You thought I was a campers

About this 1vs1 man I'm sure in , I haven't played for months though ( the problem with this community is that when you're good , the servers get empty when you're in them Sg knows it , he also got this problem )
    So if you could just lemme a week to warm-up , you'd be nice

I don't care if it's on an US server , actually it's better cuz if I win there -> you better stop makin' clans
    And if I win ( yeah you well read it -> win ) You definitely Owe me a second match in an euro server ( = )

Finnish Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Asian Sensatian View Post
    Merc/Campers? lol Im talking about recently in LE man
    Have i play you? I rarely play sam nowadays and can't remember seeing you.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dre View Post
    What the hell are tou talkin about man ?

I always argue with chyl , though I do recognize he's the best player ever

I don't deny you're good cuz I don't like you , I deny you're good cuz it's a joke
    Nah maybe I'm goin too far , you're seriously good but definitely not a top player like chyl anis steve steel tus sg fg etc...but you act as if you were ...

The reasons I don't wanna be "friend" with you are totally different, I'm not a licker like Rafal..( I mean this guy is much better than you but he joined YOUR clan and he didn't decide anything He even added some "dedicated to asian" in his movie Damn he wants your cock in his mouth sooo deeeep )

Now about the screen I'm sorry you left this game so I couldn't take any , and I didn't have my tag , however people who know me, know who this alias is aswell
    Maybe I could make you remember

I joined this lt game , you were already there , When my score was like 10/0 I pressed f9 and said "ok I'll give you another chance" , you said nothing but a " lol". Once again when my score was 10/0 I pressed f9 and said "hmm maybe you need some more" , you answered nothing that time , but the third one when I said "this is your last chance man you better do well this time" You kinda got angry at me ( ) and trash started You thought I was a campers

About this 1vs1 man I'm sure in , I haven't played for months though ( the problem with this community is that when you're good , the servers get empty when you're in them Sg knows it , he also got this problem )
    So if you could just lemme a week to warm-up , you'd be nice

I don't care if it's on an US server , actually it's better cuz if I win there -> you better stop makin' clans
    And if I win ( yeah you well read it -> win ) You definitely Owe me a second match in an euro server ( = )
    Ya I never said I was the best I beleive Chyl was too no doubt there.

You haven't played me enough to recognize me as a top player. I never really played 1.05 because, yes although the good players were there, I always had 300 ping. Chyl disliked me because I left his clan, and when I did he stopped talking to me.

To me your logic doesn't make any sense. People have their own opinion but yours is always against it.

No I dont remember that game, probably because it didnt exist rofl.

Honestly I'm done wasting my time. No need to argue with you anymore, its your opinion good for you. Ttyl.

Bye Gl
    Last edited by Asian Sensatian; 07.08.2007 at 08:19.

Lyrical Master

Well judgin from how far and fast you run away you probably remember that game ( Pwned but it was easy )

Nah seriously I'll pm you in a week doooooooooooooood

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dre View Post

LOL
    Stifmeister -)Campers(-

"Empty-net goals are for homos."
    ~ Al Iafrate

|Limited Edition|

Downloads: 12  Uploads: 0

YO Dr.Dre if ur name is ahmed then are u a muslim? Also if u are then what does this mean: ASLAMUALAKUM

IM just curious

Sig made by DEXTRONIC

My best Mate Jackal (is gay)

*Seen someone hacking/cheating/being gay in Noobzland Server? PM with demo, name, and time *

Elite Member

Have i play you? I rarely play sam nowadays and can't remember seeing you.
    Nah man you have to play in the Limited Edition server. That is really the only place I get good ping so its the only place I play. If i'm playing you won't miss me I always use my tags

ps: Ahmed you still never answered the question on why you don't like me..?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information