Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Ahmed

Nocturnal

Downloads:Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Stifmeister View Post
    Yeah... "someday".

But I don't see Sam dying in the next couple of years..

The funniest thing is that if Croteam actually made a good patch most of those old players would come back and this game would be reborn. And probably there would be new players too... Croteam doesn't understand that this game is a fukken gold nugget, just fix the net code and few other minor bugs and this game would be their number 1 game of all time.
    The engine and controls are awesome. Just fix the damn netcode.

I don't understand why Croteam doesn't have any support for this game... Actually they never had...
    Yeah I agree with you . And it will die someday i think sadly . But the beginners now maybe wont left the game . Maybe some keep playing it until they get leets in some years . And then we will find the CD again and get totally pwned by noobs we pwned now .

Quote Originally Posted by PyronoX View Post
    Yeah I agree with you . And it will die someday i think sadly . But the beginners now maybe wont left the game . Maybe some keep playing it until they get leets in some years . And then we will find the CD again and get totally pwned by noobs we pwned now .
    And if we dont find our CD's then we can download the no CD crack

Nocturnal

Quote Originally Posted by NESEMIN View Post
    Yeah !

Administrator

But true.
    Stifmeister -)Campers(-

"Empty-net goals are for homos."
    ~ Al Iafrate

Nocturnal

But true.
    Heh , :

VPN Elite

Downloads: 31  Uploads: 0

nice to see u here

hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol.

Downloads: 15  Uploads: 0

gg today ur damn good for 1year break

Nocturnal

1 year break and comeback pwns

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dre View Post

definitely not a top player like chyl anis steve steel tus sg fg etc ...
    hmm from your list:

Chyl=was very good for like 2 months...spammed a lot and changed his alias names to Chyl or related at the end of games which he would win...lame and pathetic way to play...got real famous because of this community he created with campers clan

Anis=Sometimes very good but never when I faced him and I played him a lot in those days under alias's...but he has some very impressive jumps/skills

Steve Teemu=One of the best players ever...

Dick Steele=One of the best players ever...

TUS=A very good player...and like Cyborg who i last had perfect games going back to back before he leaves like always he does that when losing...I did the same with TUS long ago...2 times perfect games going...But he has some very impressive skills but inconsistent at times...

SG=Don't know him well but did remember him from KoA clan and he was just descent...

FG=one of the best and fairest players to play with...but i used alias's on him long ago...and i called him noob (Sorry FG)...but in those days i was cocky like u DRE..now i'm alot mature....FG is no noob he's one of best

I"m not coming here claiming to be the best, or anything like that... i'm just giving my opinions on these players u listed from my experiences playing with them...i was a very cocky ego player in those days...

now maybe all those players including yourself and others here will own me easily today and beat me and thats great for u guys (GG to u!!!)...as now i don't care about pwning as i already had my great moments and its now 2007...Winning is just a bonus now as having fun is the most important part of playing

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Stone Cold View Post
    hmm from your list:

Chyl=was very good for like 2 months...spammed a lot and changed his alias names to Chyl or related at the end of games which he would win...lame and pathetic way to play...got real famous because of this community he created with campers clan

Anis=Sometimes very good but never when I faced him and I played him a lot in those days under alias's...but he has some very impressive jumps/skills

TUS=A very good player...and like Cyborg who i last had perfect games going back to back before he leaves like always he does that when losing...I did the same with TUS long ago...2 times perfect games going...But he has some very impressive skills but inconsistent at times...

SG=Don't know him well but did remember him from KoA clan and he was just descent...

FG=one of the best and fairest players to play with...but i used alias's on him long ago...and i called him noob (Sorry FG)...but in those days i was cocky like u DRE..now i'm alot mature....FG is no noob he's one of best

I"m not coming here claiming to be the best, or anything like that... i'm just giving my opinions on these players u listed from my experiences playing with them...i was a very cocky ego player in those days...

now maybe all those players including yourself and others here will own me easily today and beat me and thats great for u guys (GG to u!!!)...as now i don't care about pwning as i already had my great moments and its now 2007...Winning is just a bonus now as having fun is the most important part of playing
    Thanks man.

I still consider you and you bro the best North American players ever! The Machine, DD, Ephemerion etc - nothing compared to you. There are many great North American players like AI etc but you two are on top of my list.

For people who didn't know Titanium was the first North Ameican to join Campers (as far as I remember) and he was also admin of these forums!
    Stifmeister -)Campers(-

~ Al Iafrate

|Limited Edition|

Downloads: 12  Uploads: 0

hmm from your list:

yup hes god

Sig made by DEXTRONIC

My best Mate Jackal (is gay)

*Seen someone hacking/cheating/being gay in Noobzland Server? PM with demo, name, and time *

Advanced Member

Thanks man.

I still consider you and you bro the best North American players ever! The Machine, DD, Ephemerion etc - nothing compared to you. There are many great North American players like AI etc but you two are on top of my list.

For people who didn't know Titanium was the first North Ameican to join Campers (as far as I remember) and he was also admin of these forums!
    It's on honor to be on your list

likewise, U and your bro Dick Steele are on my all time best of the best ever top 3 list

Administrator

It's on honor to be on your list

likewise, U and your bro Dick Steele are on my all time best of the best ever top 3 list
    LOL I'm not that good.. but thx anyway!
    Stifmeister -)Campers(-

~ Al Iafrate

VPN Elite

Downloads: 31  Uploads: 0

ehm SC did we ever play?

edit: nope, GM server doesn't count

hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by AmcoTraD™ View Post
    ehm SC did we ever play?

edit: nope, GM server doesn't count
    i dont think so or at least not yet ... but if we did play u would have won

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information