Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.
Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33414243
    Veteran

Downloads: 22  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Skyward View Post
    wtf he looks like a jihadist now

did he have to grow hair upside down because he didn't have any anymore
    yes
    ~He's the shining and the light without whom I cannot see

Rent A Car

Downloads: 24  Uploads: 0

Damn, so Dre was a cheater too? Who else cheated? Did anyone, or can anyone make a list of known players that turned out to be cheaters?
    . . : : Turkish Brothers : : . . #M@ZUT0#

1/8 Italian, 100% Stallion

Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Mazuto View Post
    Damn, so Dre was a cheater too? Who else cheated? Did anyone, or can anyone make a list of known players that turned out to be cheaters?
    The problem is not who turned to be a cheater , the problem is who cheated at least once , because Dre probably hasn’t been cheating during his whole Sam career . Those who used cheats 24/7 were easily spotted but the truth is every single member of this community used hacks at least once in public servers.

At the beginning the most used hack was Wallhack , there were a lot of good ss players at that time that ignored completely what hacking was.
    Zeb was the one who was blamed for sharing most known hacks and has had the infamous reward of biggest Sam hacker , he wasn’t the biggest Sam hacker his main fault was sharing his knowledge about hacks with few people , but, in such a small community it is not hard to ruin completely by doing that.
    After years of rumors about the existence of a aimbot for ss , the aimbot turned out to be a real thing but only in recent years, when a lot of people got their hand on it because someone shared it , nowadays it is not that easy to find or better yet impossible to find on the internet.
    So who says aimbot and auto shot weren’t a thing way before people knew ?
    Anddd , speaking of that, how come most elite ss players are known to be good at programming and such ? Like Dre for example or Nitro , Huggy . It must be tempting to use something that makes you very good and can’t be noticed because nobody knows about it

Campers Clan

Downloads: 60  Uploads: 5

Quote Originally Posted by Salker90 View Post
    The problem is not who turned to be a cheater , the problem is who cheated at least once , because Dre probably hasn’t been cheating during his whole Sam career . Those who used cheats 24/7 were easily spotted but the truth is every single member of this community used hacks at least once in public servers.

At the beginning the most used hack was Wallhack , there were a lot of good ss players at that time that ignored completely what hacking was.
    Zeb was the one who was blamed for sharing most known hacks and has had the infamous reward of biggest Sam hacker , he wasn’t the biggest Sam hacker his main fault was sharing his knowledge about hacks with few people , but, in such a small community it is not hard to ruin completely by doing that.
    After years of rumors about the existence of a aimbot for ss , the aimbot turned out to be a real thing but only in recent years, when a lot of people got their hand on it because someone shared it , nowadays it is not that easy to find or better yet impossible to find on the internet.
    So who says aimbot and auto shot weren’t a thing way before people knew ?
    Anddd , speaking of that, how come most elite ss players are known to be good at programming and such ? Like Dre for example or Nitro , Huggy . It must be tempting to use something that makes you very good and can’t be noticed because nobody knows about it
    Good point actually

Zdzichu, Capricornus... I say that, I say nothing

Corsair - Asus - Razer - Beyerdynamic

Bellatores

Downloads: 25  Uploads: 0

Shit, I made money as a programmer

The First Encounter

The Second Encounter

Rent A Car

I don't understand the concept of multiplayer cheating it's so stupid.
    Especially using external software like wallhacks, health hacks, aimbots, lightbulbs...What's the point of being a "good" player
    if you done it the unfair way.
    Some topics are very controversial like, Sam was relesed when 99% people used 4:3 screens, later on 16:10, and the current standard 16:9 greatly expanded the players FOV, and 21:9 you see in first person more than 4:3 players see in third.
    Then the Steam version which got patched in 2013/2014 with a widescreen fix, you could use as much zoom as you want by binding a lower resolution than your native on via a button, then Cecil released the classics patch which removed redscreen in first persom, which was so annoying and the main reason why no one played in first person. Also the Kleer Kenny/Kurt and Stainless Steve skins which especially in TFE become fully invisible, and the broken LOD Santa Sam, easiest fix the "only sam" command which also gives a color visibility advantage...

Vast majority of Quake and CS1.6 players use mipmaps (map and surroundings basically appearing textureless)
    very bright colored enemy models (red, geen) those 2 things improve the visibility so much. In Serious Sam it was always a big taboo, while another texture edit (custom crosshairs) and custom skins are considered normal. There was always a thin line when the modifications and equipment become cheats, my friend bought some IPS Asus gaming monitor, it has a crosshair built in and even a bind-able zoom option. What a cheatful monitor.

Veteran

I don't understand the concept of multiplayer cheating it's so stupid.
    Especially using external software like wallhacks, health hacks, aimbots, lightbulbs...What's the point of being a "good" player
    if you done it the unfair way.
    Some topics are very controversial like, Sam was relesed when 99% people used 4:3 screens, later on 16:10, and the current standard 16:9 greatly expanded the players FOV, and 21:9 you see in first person more than 4:3 players see in third.
    Then the Steam version which got patched in 2013/2014 with a widescreen fix, you could use as much zoom as you want by binding a lower resolution than your native on via a button, then Cecil released the classics patch which removed redscreen in first persom, which was so annoying and the main reason why no one played in first person. Also the Kleer Kenny/Kurt and Stainless Steve skins which especially in TFE become fully invisible, and the broken LOD Santa Sam, easiest fix the "only sam" command which also gives a color visibility advantage...

Vast majority of Quake and CS1.6 players use mipmaps (map and surroundings basically appearing textureless)
    very bright colored enemy models (red, geen) those 2 things improve the visibility so much. In Serious Sam it was always a big taboo, while another texture edit (custom crosshairs) and custom skins are considered normal. There was always a thin line when the modifications and equipment become cheats, my friend bought some IPS Asus gaming monitor, it has a crosshair built in and even a bind-able zoom option. What a cheatful monitor.
    First of all ,every game is meant to be played the way it was released, but :

Changing a crosshair doesn't give you any particular advantage
    Lightbulbs are considered to be cheats because they can be seen also behind walls.
    Textures pack or full bright models, being only textures modifications are not to be considered cheat in my opinion.
    I'd consider long shadows an advantage aswell,since you can see whose lurking behind a wall.
    Most sam modifications are based on other famous tweaks from other fps games, utcomp as an example.

ps: the built in crosshair only works with some games,but doesn't work for example on COD, where you normally don't see a crosshair while running or when not in aiming mode.

Campers Clan

Downloads: 60  Uploads: 5

Quote Originally Posted by Salker90 View Post
    Textures pack or full bright models, being only textures modifications are not to be considered cheat in my opinion.
    it does highly improve visibility though, if not more than lightbulbs

Corsair - Asus - Razer - Beyerdynamic

Rent A Car

Custom crosshairs do give a small advantage, but I consider those things tweaks, playing the exact way it released would mean that you use a 4:3 going 1600x1200 max, with weapon models visible in first person which take 40% of the screen.

I wouldnt say that white walls and bright models give a bigger advantage than lightbulbs, because you literally can see someone whos behind the wall or in the corner with bulbs, but it's still very gay.

Veteran

Custom crosshairs do give a small advantage, but I consider those things tweaks, playing the exact way it released would mean that you use a 4:3 going 1600x1200 max, with weapon models visible in first person which take 40% of the screen.

I wouldnt say that white walls and bright models give a bigger advantage than lightbulbs, because you literally can see someone whos behind the wall or in the corner with bulbs, but it's still very gay.
    I didn’t mean that ofc , Sam is a game that was left to itself for very long so it’s no wonder the community had to add improvements

Bellatores

Downloads: 71  Uploads: 0

If you mean at least once used it would be like 70% in here
    Wake up to reality
    Nothing ever goes as planned
    In this accursed world

The longer you live the more you will realise
    That the only things that truly exist in this reality
    Are merely pain, suffering and futility

The selfish intent to preserve peace initiates wars
    And hatred is born in order to protect love
    For truly this reality is a hell

GZ TROLL Mission To Mars Champion Hexxagon Champion

Downloads:Uploads: 0

To save me reading all of this, can someone sum this up for me.

I walk at streets and sit at girl house, touch her b00bs and all da shizzle

Golden^_+Imperator

Downloads: 200  Uploads: 24

in today's world you could use chatGPT to do that for you .D

*~>>Devils Ultimate d'Erektor<<~*

People who lead a very successful business, usually tend to have extremely low freetime which results in depressions.
    The only thing that matters is personal happines and health, money can destroy both.
    ~Amco 2016

It doesnt matter what you look like, or what stereotype you fulfill as long, as you're modest
    and respectful towards everyone, and feel comfortable about yourself.
    ~Amco 2020

post your screens? played yesterday? of today? no screens available? No screens of january? december 2022? november 2022? no played matches in sam? hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol. ~Vyebani User 2023

Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33414243

Thread Information