Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Lyrical Master

Downloads:Uploads: 0

Dr. Dre And Rafal

Dr. Dre and Observer Mastaa vs Faber and QuietStorm

Little Trouble

I got killed twice by Rafal I can't be mad at him since I killed him twice too It was funny because at a time we both had 7/1 , Faber and Qs had 0/8 and our two deaths were only our faults

Last time we played LT it was very close because as a mid-school player I wasn't really used to deal with grenade spamming , I mean I know it owns in LT in FFA but I didn't know new school players spammed too in team games So this time I focused on staying up on the roofs with rockets and they were still spamming but couldn't get me

I wish someone made a mod like the no-pup for grenade launcher too Without grenade and with normal diff ->

Rafal played this map without crosshair He don't even respect them Damn polish loser I love you

Shotty Trouble

To answer to QuietStorm's question "who can beat us ?" I think we can and we will We need just more time , you're not untouchable at all , it's easy to frag when you're 2 on 1 and sometimes you couldn't even do that Time will come man laugh now cry later People know I have a big mouth but I don't (usually ) say shit , I said you were zeros without grenades in LT , I was not that far from the truth

If you guys want the demos of these matches -> PM ME
    Last edited by Dr. Dre; 24.06.2008 at 08:05.

Nevermore

gg's!

Limited Edition
    42 A'dam Server Admin

Downloads: 41  Uploads: 0

gg

~ Proud member of Limited Edition since 19 January 2009 ~

ZT

GG's guys

ZorgTeam
    "Do You feel the Burnout?"

Running Bitch

Downloads: 21  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dre View Post
    Dr. Dre and Observer Mastaa vs Faber and QuietStorm

Little Trouble

I got killed twice by Rafal I can't be mad at him since I killed him twice too It was funny because at a time we both had 7/1 , Faber and Qs had 0/8 and our two deaths were only our faults

Last time we played LT it was very close because as a mid-school player I wasn't really used to deal with grenade spamming , I mean I know it owns in LT in FFA but I didn't know new school players spammed too in team games So this time I focused on staying up on the roofs with rockets and they were still spamming but couldn't get me

I wish someone made a mod like the no-pup for grenade launcher too Without grenade and with normal diff ->

Rafal played this map without crosshair He don't even respect them Damn polish loser I love you
    Last time we played hard diff so was better for us (1.07 players grow up with serious diff) i just HATE the damn granade launcher but in normal diff (LT) becomes the best weapon..Rafal was a Total Enigma 2 and trying to dodge his granade i always comes under you and you killed me ..Hard diff will be very different anyway we sucked hard nothing more to say

Shotty Trouble

To answer to QuietStorm's question "who can beat us ?" I think we can and we will We need just more time , you're not untouchable at all , it's easy to frag when you're 2 on 1 and sometimes you couldn't even do that Time will come man laugh now cry later People know I have a big mouth but I don't (usually ) say shit , I said you were zeros without grenades in LT , I was not that far from the truth
    We played better well we will se if we are zeros in LT we need a revenge in LT you in ST just w8 the next challange!
    And GGs all!Good score or bad were two funny match
    ~WROOOOAAAMM!! sig made by Stif back in the days

Lyrical Master

Quote Originally Posted by Fab'a View Post
    Last time we played hard diff so was better for us (1.07 players grow up with serious diff) i just HATE the damn granade launcher but in normal diff (LT) becomes the best weapon..Rafal was a Total Enigma 2 and trying to dodge his granade i always comes under you and you killed me ..Hard diff will be very different anyway we sucked hard nothing more to say
    So ok I translate what you say :

- Last time : hard diff, you spammed -> Close match
    - This time : normal diff, you spammed -> You got owned

1) "Grenade launcher is better with normal diff"
    2) "Hard diff will be different"

1) I don't understand that logic It should be the contrary since I didn't use the grenade launcher You can't hate this weapon you always use it , you used it last time and this time again. ( I can make movies on youtube too ) I have no problem against it I just think it's a gay way of playing ( anis would say "rofl he's not even a player" ) but everyone has his style... I got trashed too because I cover my ass to much I don't care that you win the revenge or own us with tourist diff , you still be zeros imo in LT as long as you spam SCORE DONT FUCKING MATTER

I established a strategy with Rafal before this match, I take the armor , he takes the heart , he spams like you in the middle I'm on the roofs doing circles with rockets , we just outsmarted you
    2) Of course it will be different , even you, admit that grenade is better with hard diff now Your spam with hard diff will give you many easy frags and give us many deaths

It's a long debate anyway ( hard/normal diff ) I belong to the people thinking hard diff and serious diff ( especially in team matches ) are for noobs. My arguments are :

To rule in hard/serious diff

- you must be good runner
    - you must spam well
    - you must use minigun and lazer
    - you must have sucky aim , who cares ? even if you shoot 1 meter aside your target , the shotgun will spray wide enough to take 70hp from it

Niklas or Steve will kill me reading this but they rule in 1.05 too so ... and it's what I think...It's easier to frag with hard diff and don't say "but it's harder to stay alive" because IT SUCKS it's a frag game it means only frags matter

Hard/serious diff is very cool when you wanna play for fun and frag FRAG and FRAG ( with music )

Quote Originally Posted by Fab'a View Post
    We played better w
    Yeah I don't deny that , what I said is I don't think you're untouchable like QS said in game , I think we just suck too much so far
    Last edited by Dr. Dre; 24.06.2008 at 09:31.

SGI Clan

GG's ^^

Campers Clan

Downloads: 11  Uploads: 0

GG's

|Limited Edition|

Hey gg all
    ~ never never stop stop.

Running Bitch

No man i hate granade launcher if i use it is coz i dnt have rocket launcher, i played LT with normal just a couple of time, and is totaly different of hard or serious..
    Serious/Hard diff diff = rockets is best weapon in LT
    Normal = granade is best weapon in LT

in normal i spammed more for sure coz granade is best weapon, but i suck totaly to use it..that's why we lost so hard i'm not a good spammer like Rafal.(i f you saw the both demos hard-normal you see that i make max 5/10 frags with granade)
    I really dnt have a strategy when i play vs granade launcher players (normal diff)..i only can try to do the same, i owned hard Total Enigma in hard diff and i coudn't get more than 10 frags in normal!(1 vs 1)

You ruled in this game using only the rokets but coz you made a very good strategy (and ofc you and rafal are great players)
    In hard diff will be different coz i can kill you with my rokets without shot you 10 times

and YES i think serious/hard diff in team sucks (unfortunatly i suck in normal diff )

Running Bitch

1) I don't understand that logic It should be the contrary since I didn't use the grenade launcher You can't hate this weapon you always use it , you used it last time and this time again.

Yeah I don't deny that , what I said is I don't think you're untouchable like QS said in game , I think we just suck too much so far
    grande is the only weapon that can take a lot of life in normal
    granade > rokets normal
    rockets > granade hard/serious

haha i dnt think we are untouchable infact i said "LOL" when QS said it your quality in 1 vs 1 is completly different than in 2 vs 2..that's just coz you dnt mouve toghether "Rafal left me alone"

Devils Member

Downloads: 39  Uploads: 0

gg's
    Destiny 2 Freak

QuietStorm #old#
    lol guys, what's goin on?

I thought we play for fun and now u ahmed say that we are zeros
    U make a thread to laugh about us instead to say just: GG and was fun?

kewl
    Then I make it better:

GG all, was kewl

I am sure that here are many other players who would play a 2vs2 for FUN and not to make a big deal of these games.

Nevermore

awww these players who play only shotty trouble...
    everyone will see his own skills sayin' words like: "im the best player around at the moment" looooool ahahha
    i bet everyone is laughing about this

PS: im talking about who lost in lt

Downloads: 15  Uploads: 0

gg's

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information