Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Devils Clan

Downloads:Uploads: 0

gg's
    [flash]https://philon.ph.funpic.de/timbaland.swf width=360 height=160[/flash]
    ava & sig made by siron ex

Running Bitch

Downloads: 21  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by KingSlay Alakazham View Post
    awww these players who play only shotty trouble...
    everyone will see his own skills sayin' words like: "im the best player around at the moment" looooool ahahha
    i bet everyone is laughing about this

PS: im talking about who lost in lt
    strange i thought you was talking about yourself
    ~WROOOOAAAMM!! sig made by Stif back in the days

Lyrical Master

Quote Originally Posted by QuietStorm View Post
    lol guys, what's goin on?

I thought we play for fun and now u ahmed say that we are zeros
    U make a thread to laugh about us instead to say just: GG and was fun?

kewl
    Then I make it better:

GG all, was kewl

I am sure that here are many other players who would play a 2vs2 for FUN and not to make a big deal of these games.
    Then play with them , maybe you'll improve j/k

But seriously fun , there's no such thing, I mean when I see screenshots sections including yours witch screens like 29/32 or even losses ( cuz I can have fun when I lose too ) I'll think " ok competition in sam is dead " but it's far from it , we're even playing a tournament soon.

And read better I say you suck in LT because of your style I'm doing this because now I'm sure you will say " damn fuck this dre I'm gonna play LT 24/7 kick his ass he'll see " which is better for complexity . And I'm also sure next time you won't even take grenade launcher

I'm not a hypocrit dude of course it was fun but I'm not gonna say " omg you rock so much , your style is just unbelievable , that combo you made " drama is much fun than 10 "GG's "

I'm waiting for my turn

QuietStorm #old#
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dre View Post
    Then play with them , maybe you'll improve j/k

But seriously fun , there's no such thing, I mean when I see screenshots sections including yours witch screens like 29/32 or even losses ( cuz I can have fun when I lose too ) I'll think " ok competition in sam is dead " but it's far from it , we're even playing a tournament soon.

And read better I say you suck in LT because of your style I'm doing this because now I'm sure you will say " damn fuck this dre I'm gonna play LT 24/7 kick his ass he'll see " which is better for complexity . And I'm also sure next time you won't even take grenade launcher

I'm not a hypocrit dude of course it was fun but I'm not gonna say " omg you rock so much , your style is just unbelievable , that combo you made " drama is much fun than 10 "GG's "

I'm waiting for my turn
    there never are players in all LT servers? how shall I practise then?
    Do you mean that I use granade launcher most of the time?

Lyrical Master

there never are players in all LT servers? how shall I practise then?
    Do you mean that I use granade launcher most of the time?
    Yeah there are never players in LT because of all these dumb servers

st server, hole server, rs server, yoddi server ->

More team games ! Last time I wanted to play other maps than LT/ST you didn't want In CSS good players don't even play FFA anymore but we do Why do you think SG is so good in 1vs1 ? 1vs1 with pure and transpeed on LAN everyday

I noticed this time you tried rockets ( which is good ) But I don't understand you're one of the best shotgun player and you rarely use it in lt. And if you have good timing , shotgun owns rockets

QuietStorm #old#
    Yeah there are never players in LT because of all these dumb servers

st server, hole server, rs server, yoddi server ->

More team games ! Last time I wanted to play other maps than LT/ST you didn't want In CSS good players don't even play FFA anymore but we do Why do you think SG is so good in 1vs1 ? 1vs1 with pure and transpeed on LAN everyday

I noticed this time you tried rockets ( which is good ) But I don't understand you're one of the best shotgun player and you rarely use it in lt. And if you have good timing , shotgun owns rockets :yes:
    but not in a short distance like it always was or most of the time or u both attackted me at the same time.
    There is a shotgun quite useless.

Lyrical Master

but not in a short distance like it always was or most of the time or u both attackted me at the same time.
    There is a shotgun quite useless.
    for 2vs1's I agree but not in short distance HHAHAHAHHA Yeah sure shotgun is a long range weapon

VPN Elite

Downloads: 31  Uploads: 0

gg guys
    i c ahmed is the same asshole again as he used to be

hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol.

Lyrical Master

Yeah I don't play for fun only and I don't lie about it like most of you do

VPN Elite

calm down and play for fun dude, dont make a big deal about a loss or about a win

hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol.

|Limited Edition|

~ never never stop stop.

Lyrical Master

I'm real calm now I'm not the one being mad here am I ?
    I'm just a competitor I wanna be the best And when I own I wanna kid people there's NOTHING wrong about it this is MY fun
    And you know damn well many people say "I play for fun" and yet they get mad over screenshots
    I don't need to look for all the threads where you called people "noob" do I ? I'm like you all ( gz people ) but the difference is I admit it Don't tell me you play or played for fun it's not close from the truth , I already challenged you once in 1vs1 you refused, I challenge you now , you'll still won't play, nothing changes But it's great because competition rules nigga without competition this game would be dead for ages I'm positive about that

|Limited Edition|

nice book
    ~ never never stop stop.

VPN Elite

I'm real calm now I'm not the one being mad here am I ?
    I'm just a competitor I wanna be the best And when I own I wanna kid people there's NOTHING wrong about it this is MY fun
    And you know damn well many people say "I play for fun" and yet they get mad over screenshots
    I don't need to look for all the threads where you called people "noob" do I ? I'm like you all ( gz people ) but the difference is I admit it Don't tell me you play or played for fun it's not close from the truth , I already challenged you once in 1vs1 you refused, I challenge you now , you'll still won't play, nothing changes But it's great because competition rules nigga without competition this game would be dead for ages I'm positive about that
    k

|Limited Edition|

~ never never stop stop.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information