Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.

View Poll Results: Should we make grenades worse?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, too much spam!

7 31.82%
  • No, keep them as they are..

15 68.18%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Administrator

Downloads:Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dre View Post
    And no amco it wasn't always like that I've notice the standards have changed a lot since I'm back , the best players nowadays are the best runners and campers. I played a 1 on 1 game two days ago in TLT against some alias. I get it when you run because you are low in health but everytime the dude saw me he stepped back and ran away, EVERY TIME ! I thought it was chris so I checked his ip and I was like .... when I found that who he was.. I don't have any problem with runners but I find it sad to play like that... they don't play the game I've known, THEY DONT EVEN PLAY ! I don't understand why they're not bored as hell

Yea man I hate this crap. I've never been a big runner, I rather fight than run... That's why I get bad scores these days.

But for most 'new' SS players low death count seems to be the most important thing in life.

Maybe it's the difficulty (normal or hard on most servers for some strange reason) or the maps... In Desert Temple it was impossilbe to run even if you wanted to. That's why we didn't run...

So true.

But just so you know , it's really easy to make a command to turn ff on / off
    Stifmeister -)Campers(-

"Empty-net goals are for homos."
    ~ Al Iafrate

QuietStorm #old#
    Quote Originally Posted by Stifmeister View Post
    But for most 'new' SS players low death count seems to be the most important thing in life.
    no way

Lyrical Master

Yeah steve and I remember you and anis were the first ones to call me gay I couldn't understand back then But you watch me now I've never been that much agressive in ST...my scores suck but sometimes I do amazing things , like that hat trick against figona last sunday

QuietStorm #old#
    Yeah steve and I remember you and anis were the first ones to call me gay I couldn't understand back then But you watch me now I've never been that much agressive in ST...my scores suck but sometimes I do amazing things , like that hat trick against figona last sunday
    "QS explain me this please"

yea it was a nice action

Administrator

So you don't play like you did last summer??

I still haven't seen you this summer, all I can remember is those damn annoying tactics.
    Stifmeister -)Campers(-

"Empty-net goals are for homos."
    ~ Al Iafrate

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information