Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.

View Poll Results: AmcoTrad is a cheater?

Voters
64. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, he does.

34 53.13%
  • No, he doesn't.

30 46.88%
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    Greymuzzle

Downloads: 23  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Wiper View Post
    I'm very happy about it and we all learned from it. Excluding the etnical-clearing the system of China is based on the same principal: Complete control. You blame popularity (sort of majority) and I'm just saying the alternative ain't really good either....

Anywayz it has always been stupidity of the mass(democracy) vs poweraddicted persons(communism, totalitair regime etc.). I prefer the first one since I love freedom of speech even if it's a morron using it

Short: I'm pro-polls. Seeing the average life standard it's wise to let the stupidity of the mass speaking.
    Well then, go be stupid elsewhere. My example is shown as how a totalitarian regime had arisen from democracy. Your argument is therefore little more than a silly red herring, since it has nothing to do with democracy vs totalitarianism; A point I have made in the previous post, but you missed, cum-for-brains.

You may be entitled to your opinion, but not the facts. The fact of the matter is that anything used outside of the game to gain an advantage is considered cheating, and using lightbulbs and pretending it's not cheating because some poll said so is little more than a pussy move.

If you want lightbulbs that bad, make a mod out of it, and while you're at it, remove the cannons and pups since you hate those that bad.
    Αχ, μη με λες μικρό, κοίτα με μεγαλώνω, κοίτα με. Για να σε φτάσω εγώ, κοίτα πώς σκαρφαλώνω, κοίτα με. Να σ' αγαπώ μπορώ, κοίτα με πώς αντέχω, κοίτα με. Και μέσα μου αν δω, εσένα μόνο έχω, κοίτα με. Κοίτα με...

elus1veness

Downloads: 781  Uploads: 58

I saw someone speak here about lightbulbs, in my own opinion lightbulbs is more unfair thing than playing with dark skins, anyway for a good player these dark skins ain't a problem.
    watch unimaginable [2012]
    watch magnificent [2017]
    wait for ? [202x]

solid as a rock, cold as ice and dark as the night (zeo) (c) amco 2023

Advanced Member

Downloads:Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Valerie Valens View Post
    1)Well then, go be stupid elsewhere. My example is shown as how a totalitarian regime had arisen from democracy.

2) Your argument is therefore little more than a silly red herring, since it has nothing to do with democracy vs totalitarianism; A point I have made in the previous post, but you missed, cum-for-brains.

3) You may be entitled to your opinion, but not the facts. The fact of the matter is that anything used outside of the game to gain an advantage is considered cheating, and using lightbulbs and pretending it's not cheating because some poll said so is little more than a pussy move.

If you want lightbulbs that bad, make a mod out of it, and while you're at it, remove the cannons and pups since you hate those that bad.
    *Yawn* I would be pleased if you read stuff well and stop trying to hit from a completely different angle just to confuse silly:

1) Yes I won't deny that, and like I said also....we learned from it. Democracy doesn't excist that long so it had a learning curve

2) Could be just me, but I thought you made a point about a poll followed by popularism and then somehow Hitler turned up. Plz tell me how should I interpretate that otherwise considering my previous reply??

3) First part you're right, 2nd part ur wrong: Yes it's cheating when you use something from outside the game to use in ur advantage. No, it's not cheating when you fixed a flaw in the game. Many choose Kleer Kurt and Stainless simply cuz they are hard to see, as a matter of a fact they were that kinda hard to see that the majority choose to do something about it.

So you call it being a pussy cuz you disagree, but face it...it has been accepted like some stuff hasn't (flares f.e.).

Last but not least: the Lightbulb-addon has been made in Serious Modeler so it's up to you to prove that it hasn't been an idea from Croteam that people who are good in modeling should get an advantage

oh no not the flare argument again

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by villains huggy View Post
    oh no not the flare argument again
    C4's fault/invention

Nocturnal

Quote Originally Posted by InTranoctum View Post
    why is that thread still open ?
    He doesnt cheat ...