Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Joining!

Anti Boons Team

Downloads:Uploads: 0

u ?

If rep < 2 then
    msgbox.show("kthx")
    End if
    If rep > 2 then
    msgbox.show("gtfo fu")
    End if

Devils Member

Downloads: 39  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by InTranoctum View Post
    u ?
    lool! keep spamming go and spamm in german späm
    Destiny 2 Freak

Anti Boons Team

k

If rep < 2 then
    msgbox.show("kthx")
    End if
    If rep > 2 then
    msgbox.show("gtfo fu")
    End if

Campers Clan

Downloads: 11  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by AmcoTraD View Post
    yeah ok, but zeo as stif already said.. think twice
    yoo there is a difference between 'think twice' and 'I WILL MEGAULTRAROFL IF THIS F9CKING NOOB JOINS!

VPN Elite

Downloads: 31  Uploads: 0

well i already did, but nvm

hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol.

SGI Clan

lolz gl

Campers-CS Clan

GL! nooB

let him join! he pWn all !!!

|Limited Edition|

Downloads: 12  Uploads: 0

gl dude

Sig made by DEXTRONIC

My best Mate Jackal (is gay)

*Seen someone hacking/cheating/being gay in Noobzland Server? PM with demo, name, and time *

Molotow Member

du willst umbedingt wieder in einen clan
    omg
    gl

Elite Member

Downloads: 52  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Warcraft View Post
    du willst umbedingt wieder in einen clan
    omg
    gl
    glaub mir in 3 tagen will ir in sgi

elus1veness

Downloads: 781  Uploads: 58

First of all, you Striker should calm down and chill whilst not taking care about what others say.

Now I wanna say something to people who laugh here and who want me to think twice etc. Mates, why didn't you at least try to change your opinion about Striker? You trash him all the time, you accuse him of cheating, you are sure that every fakers in every servers is him, of course. Maybe sometimes he does some bad things, but guys, think up: if you won't stop this shit, he will trash you again and again, because sometimes you start trash him without reasons! Why can't you stop this shit the first and let him try to start to be on friendly terms with you?

Striker, wait, I'll let you know today you are in or not.
    watch unimaginable [2012]
    watch magnificent [2017]
    wait for ? [202x]

solid as a rock, cold as ice and dark as the night (zeo) (c) amco 2023

Post Tenebras Lux

Downloads: 10  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Zeo View Post
    First of all, you Striker should calm down and chill whilst not taking care about what others say.

Now I wanna say something to people who laugh here and who want me to think twice etc. Mates, why didn't you at least try to change your opinion about Striker? You trash him all the time, you accuse him of cheating, you are sure that every fakers in every servers is him, of course. Maybe sometimes he does some bad things, but guys, think up: if you won't stop this shit, he will trash you again and again, because sometimes you start trash him without reasons! Why can't you stop this shit the first and let him try to start to be on friendly terms with you?

I like you and I respect your opinion but in this case you're wrong. The people that don't like Striker tried to change their opinion about him so many times but he would immediately start faking trashing cheating again, without any reason.

VPN Elite

Downloads: 31  Uploads: 0

oh yeah ure so wise and smart (thats why ure the only one who wants ekstrak in his clan)
    do what u want its ur clan and ur decision,hf

hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol.

elus1veness

Downloads: 781  Uploads: 58

Quote Originally Posted by Siron Ex View Post
    I like you and I respect your opinion but in this case you're wrong. The people that don't like Striker tried to change their opinion about him so many times but he would immediately start faking trashing cheating again, without any reason.
    Hm well... Then I'm too kind and maybe I will give him one more, last chance.
    Quote Originally Posted by AmcoTraD View Post
    oh yeah ure so wise and smart (thats why ure the only one who wants ekstrak in his clan)
    do what u want its ur clan and ur decision,hf
    Amco, why do you laugh every time at any opinion which is opposite than your?
    watch unimaginable [2012]
    watch magnificent [2017]
    wait for ? [202x]

solid as a rock, cold as ice and dark as the night (zeo) (c) amco 2023

QuietStorm #old#

you must know that we gave him 1000x a new chance but as you can see, he still lies and fakes people.Now he says that he has a father who earns 20.000.000 (!!!) a year.
    Last week, he faked Morpheus,Complexity and Maxximus on msn at the same time ( ).
    And for sure, it was a friend and not himself. And because of this cheating things, even his friends told us that he cheated. so please, do not defend him since he doesn't deserve it.
    he will continue with lying/faking and still will say that it was never him.
    I just please you to really think about it again.
    I also didn't trash striker for a longer time now but anyway, he still trashs me, even if I critized him with friendy words. Last time I met him in Serious Sam, Yodeller, I got trashed so hard with this word Noob (after every death of him), man where does this guy have his damn brain?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information