Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.
    |Limited Edition|

Downloads: 21  Uploads: 91

Statistics: Vettel displaces Alonso

well steve after u started so many (useless) statistic threads about slow kimi i thought i do just the same about a german driver , especially because im sure u will never do it

At the Italian Grand Prix, Vettel became the youngest pole-sitter in Formula One history with the age of 21 years and 73 days. He also won the race, dominating the proceedings from start to finish. This made him the youngest driver ever to win a race, displacing previous record holder Fernando Alonso. He is only the 6th german driver to ever win a race. (Finland got only 4 winners )

on a side not: kovalainen was 2nd for the whole race, not able to pass a former minardi car, kimi was sleeping the whole race and finished on an embarassing 9th place. it was a bad day for finland
    and i think its needless to say that massa was once again better than kimi
    Phantom|Limited Edition|

√agabond Tetris Champion Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion Magic Ball Champion Curveball Champion Candy Tetris Champion Bugz Champion Mumu Champion Bounce Back Champion

Downloads:Uploads: 0

Räikkönen still got the fastest lap

|Limited Edition|

Quote Originally Posted by Wicked Labourer View Post
    Räikkönen still got the fastest lap
    because massa was behind heidfeld and alonso and hamilton was behind him. these noobs blocked him and he couldnt drive faster..but he was faster than kimi all the time btw massa got the fastest lap before the track was getting dryer and dryer, kimi was so far behind there wasnt any cars that could have blocked him
    Phantom|Limited Edition|

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    because massa was behind heidfeld and alonso and hamilton was behind him. these noobs blocked him and he couldnt drive faster..but he was faster than kimi all the time btw massa got the fastest lap before the track was getting dryer and dryer, kimi was so far behind there wasnt any cars that could have blocked him
    That's bullsh1t. Really man...

It's just sad that Kimi's tires started to work only 10 laps before the end. He was the fastest man in the race after that (setting fastest laps almost every lap). 5 more laps and he would have caught Massa & co (he was catching them 1-2 seconds/lap).

Ferrari really needs to do something with the wet condition settings, they really suck!!!

Imo Massa didn't drive well at all... I mean, he was 6th on the starting grid and he finished 6th... Hamilton started from 15th place and he was right behind Massa. He overtook maybe 1 car in the race (Rosberg)?

Vettel drove damn well!!! What a fantastic race for him... and Toro Rosso team. He wouldn't have won in dry conditions but still that doesn't make it any worse. I'm happy for him...

New Schumi in the making?
    Stifmeister -)Campers(-

"Empty-net goals are for homos."
    ~ Al Iafrate

|Limited Edition|

Quote Originally Posted by Stifmeister View Post
    Imo Massa didn't drive well at all... I mean, he was 6th on the starting grid and he finished 6th... Hamilton started from 15th place and he was right behind Massa. He overtook maybe 1 car in the race (Rosberg)?
    massa was unlucky after his first pit stop he was behind a big group of drivers who made only one pit stop..like kubica, heidfeld, alonso, rosberg and somebody else who i dont remember atm, very very unlucky, damn ferrari team was to slow changing the tires

i feel sorry for bourdais and fisichella too, without the technical failure at the start bourdais had a good chance to get on the podium. and fisichella had a great race too before he crashed, giving a hard fight to kimi for like 10 laps till this slow ferrari driver finally managed to overtake the slowest/worst car

Quote Originally Posted by Stifmeister View Post
    New Schumi in the making?
    a few years ago schumacher said theres a very young and talented driver who could be the future of german f1 drivers and could have bid success. the one he was talking about was vettel..i think its a big honor when somebody like schumi says this to another driver..and i hope vettel will succeed
    Phantom|Limited Edition|

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    massa was unlucky after his first pit stop he was behind a big group of drivers who made only one pit stop..like kubica, heidfeld, alonso, rosberg and somebody else who i dont remember atm, very very unlucky, damn ferrari team was to slow changing the tires

i feel sorry for bourdais and fisichella too, without the technical failure at the start bourdais had a good chance to get on the podium. and fisichella had a great race too before he crashed, giving a hard fight to kimi for like 10 laps till this slow ferrari driver finally managed to overtake the slowest/worst car

a few years ago schumacher said theres a very young and talented driver who could be the future of german f1 drivers and could have bid success. the one he was talking about was vettel..i think its a big honor when somebody like schumi says this to another driver..and i hope vettel will succeed
    Yeah Bourdais would have got a great result, possibly even a podium finish..

Yeah Vettel will be good one day, too bad he's getting promoted demoted to Red Bull next year..
    Stifmeister -)Campers(-

"Empty-net goals are for homos."
    ~ Al Iafrate

Thread Information