Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Phantom Steve

Lyrical Master

Downloads:Uploads: 0

Phantom Steve

I don't care what you'll say , Hamilton is a GREAT CHAMPION

I hate our dumb noob commentators though , like Ferrari Team ( what the fuck happened to them seriously ? ) they didn't see Hamilton overtake glock... I saw it but I wasn't sure because of them so I lived a fuckin stressful final lap and I thought until the end Hamilton was 6th.

Once again it was hilarious to see both team ( ferrarri and McLaren ) celebrate at the end Damn Nicole is so hot

|Limited Edition|

Downloads: 21  Uploads: 91

no he isnt, he sucks
    and glock sucks even more
    they both are a disgrace and should be banned from f1 and be put into prison , thats how much they suck
    Phantom|Limited Edition|

Lyrical Master

Yeah I know you must be sad and/or angry that's why I didn't express my joy too much , I respect you guys...

I was really scared he might have lost the championship in that last lap, especially because he was so damn close last year and he already deserved it as a young racer and because it would have been so unfair given he's proven many times this season he's the best under rain. So losing because of the rain that's the last straw !

Now after Raikkonen and Hamilton, let's hope Massa's turn is next year

Devils Clan

masse was 100times better, hamilton was a way to careless, so for me masse would be the deserved winner

and next year VETTEL FTW
    [flash]https://philon.ph.funpic.de/timbaland.swf width=360 height=160[/flash]
    ava & sig made by siron ex

Lyrical Master

Quote Originally Posted by TIMbaland View Post
    masse was 100times better, hamilton was a way to careless, so for me masse would be the deserved winner

and next year VETTEL FTW
    You must have missed it but, massa won the Brazilian GP

Administrator

Congrats Hamilton!!

What a race!! Never would have thought that the Championship title would be decided in the last race, last lap and last curves!! Damn what a race...

I had to watch it from an English channel (internet) and you can only imagine their reactions..

Say what you want Phantom, but imo Hamilton deserved this championship. He has been driving well two years in a row. Yes, a lot of luck too but he is a great driver.
    Stifmeister -)Campers(-

"Empty-net goals are for homos."
    ~ Al Iafrate

Administrator

Still not sure what happened to your countryman Phantom.. Do you have any info? (Glock)
    Stifmeister -)Campers(-

~ Al Iafrate

Limited Edition
    42 A'dam Server Admin

Downloads: 41  Uploads: 0

Hamilton : Get The Fuck Out Glock
    Glock: Roger!

It's called fairplay

~ Proud member of Limited Edition since 19 January 2009 ~

|Limited Edition|

Quote Originally Posted by Stifmeister View Post
    Say what you want Phantom, but imo Hamilton deserved this championship. He has been driving well two years in a row. Yes, a lot of luck too but he is a great driver.
    massa won more races this year than hamilton, so hamilton that lucky noob doesnt deserve anything

Still not sure what happened to your countryman Phantom.. Do you have any info? (Glock)
    i guess mclaren paid him a lot of money, or hamilton promised him a night with his bitch, or glock couldnt drive any faster with his tires, he didnt change them to wet tires, that was actually the only reason why he was there.

that are the three possibilities that come to my mind right now, if i had to pick one it definitely would be choice #1 , fucking traitor that glock
    Phantom|Limited Edition|

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    massa won more races this year than hamilton, so hamilton that lucky noob doesnt deserve anything

i guess mclaren paid him a lot of money, or hamilton promised him a night with his bitch, or glock couldnt drive any faster with his tires, he didnt change them to wet tires, that was actually the only reason why he was there.

that are the three possibilities that come to my mind right now, if i had to pick one it definitely would be choice #1 , fucking traitor that glock
    I think it's #3, the rain was getting harder all the time... 5 minutes after the race it was raining like hell again (just like before the start).
    Stifmeister -)Campers(-

~ Al Iafrate

|Limited Edition|

I think it's #3, the rain was getting harder all the time... 5 minutes after the race it was raining like hell again (just like before the start).
    well i dont know, i threw my tv out of the window as soon as that stupid race was over

today marks the darkest day in f1 history
    Phantom|Limited Edition|

Administrator

well i dont know, i threw my tv out of the window as soon as that stupid race was over

today marks the darkest day in f1 history

No way dude, this was a historical day imo... In many ways.

1) Lewis Hamilton became the youngest champion ever. Will he beat Schumi's records? He has many wins already and he's still very young...

2) The championship was decided in the last race, last lap, last curve! Can it get any better than that!? The suspense was there all the way to the end!
    Stifmeister -)Campers(-

~ Al Iafrate

Devils Clan

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dre View Post
    You must have missed it but, massa won the Brazilian GP
    lol i mean the world championship
    [flash]https://philon.ph.funpic.de/timbaland.swf width=360 height=160[/flash]
    ava & sig made by siron ex

|Limited Edition|

No way dude, this was a historical day imo... In many ways.

1) Lewis Hamilton became the youngest champion ever. Will he beat Schumi's records? He has many wins already and he's still very young...

2) The championship was decided in the last race, last lap, last curve! Can it get any better than that!? The suspense was there all the way to the end!
    to be honest i found that race to be pretty boring, hamilton drove like a pussy 2sec slower in every lap cuz he was afraid, and the most undeserving champion of all time has been crowned that won with luck, not with skill..
    to make a long story short, today is a day that should have never happened and the sooner we forget it the better it will be for every human being on this planet
    Phantom|Limited Edition|

Administrator

to be honest i found that race to be pretty boring, hamilton drove like a pussy 2sec slower in every lap cuz he was afraid, and the most undeserving champion of all time has been crowned that won with luck, not with skill..
    to make a long story short, today is a day that should have never happened and the sooner we forget it the better it will be for every human being on this planet
    He didn't want to make mistakes. And there were some concerns regarding his engine (Hamilton used this engine in previous race too)... Kovalainen had two consectuive engine failures in previous races. So they had to be extra cautious.

I'm not sure if you knew this, but McLaren checked every single part in Hamilton's car ealier this week.

There were over 3,000 different parts and they checked every single one of them. That procedure costed them 5,9 million €.
    Stifmeister -)Campers(-

~ Al Iafrate

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information