Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.

View Poll Results: You want TFM server?

Voters
58. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

50 86.21%
  • Nope

8 13.79%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Lyrical Master

Downloads:Uploads: 0

First it's not working good, there are many bugs, clients running out of sync etc..

And two you can't say in the other thread "let's not change anything" and here "let's play with friendly fire"

As far as I know, friendly fire isn't part of the game it ? This is why it's called a MOD, or MODification. It modifies the gameplay.

I created this MOD mostly for fun, not for competition, cause had it been for competition, I'd have changed more things AND implemented the immediate -1 penalty system for teamkills (like in other games)

The -2 a posteriori system people are rooting for don't change the game play, it changes the rules, it adds a team clause that is missing in the game and that should be in if we play team matches. If you wanna spam because it's part of the game, you still can.. only be careful not to kill your teammates cause that's what you should do in a team game, kill the enemy, not your friends.

But I understand you cause like I said a while ago, there's no team play or team spirit in sam, people just think individually, they want good score, they don't care about teams. With Campers we're gonna try to change that this year, I hope other good clans do the same.

SGI Clan

Downloads: 37  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dre View Post
    First it's not working good, there are many bugs, clients running out of sync etc..

And two you can't say in the other thread "let's not change anything" and here "let's play with friendly fire"

As far as I know, friendly fire isn't part of the game it ? This is why it's called a MOD, or MODification. It modifies the gameplay.

I created this MOD mostly for fun, not for competition, cause had it been for competition, I'd have changed more things AND implemented the immediate -1 penalty system for teamkills (like in other games)

The -2 a posteriori system people are rooting for don't change the game play, it changes the rules, it adds a team clause that is missing in the game and that should be in if we play team matches. If you wanna spam because it's part of the game, you still can.. only be careful not to kill your teammates cause that's what you should do in a team game, kill the enemy, not your friends.

But I understand you cause like I said a while ago, there's no team play or team spirit in sam, people just think individually, they want good score, they don't care about teams. With Campers we're gonna try to change that this year, I hope other good clans do the same.
    1st of all, i said "let's dont change anything" about the "-1, -2 thing", not about all. Second i think Clan Tournaments are Team Fragmatch games, and not Deathmatch games; in other games ive played, clanwars are always played in TFM mod. I dont know if it is bugged, but if it is, then why did u create this?.....i mean nobody used it, it's totally useless then even for fun. Anyway mine was just a question, im not organizer so i wont press on this point anymore. About what u say on -2 thing, i totally disagree because this penalty is gonna change teamplay at all. Spam is part of the game, ofc not random spam like noobs, but if penalty is -2, in this way u r gonna penalize "less skilled clans" for the benefit of skilled clans, this is gonna accentuate much more than like it is now, campers supremacy, that in this game is becoming simply boring in my opinion. What next? i think in this way, u r gonna remove granade launcher next year, because with -2 penalty, what i need granades for if i can't spam? Not everyone is able to shoot 1 granade perfectly on ur body. My clan is training as much as possibile for team tacticts, unlike u think, but not all clans are like campers who wants to avoid the spam, i mean spam can also be part of a tactic, and this way isnt fair at all. Anyway there's a poll on, so let's see what is gonna come out

Lyrical Master

Downloads:Uploads: 0

You're trying to bring me to another part of the debate I don't wanna go.

There's no need to discuss here, your idea (tfm or friendly fire), doesn't improve the team play, it'll make it worse. People will randomly spam, without caring about their teammates' whereabouts.

In english "without caring about their teammates" means "no teamplay"

The "-2" idea, you have your opinion, I have expressed mine many times, there's no need to talk about it again we saw the poll... Plus like I said, it doesn't matter much to me, if we play with the pro setting great, if not, I'll abuse of the teamkill, really no problem for me..

Devils Member

Downloads: 39  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Metaliman View Post
    I'll talk with maxou, he'll for sure open a TFM server

I thought about somethingelse too, what about some Deathrun maps for sam? It would be funny to see noobs falling in holes or being "splashed" by walls
    damn, deathrun is a great fun in css, i would lmao in ss if there will be so many noobs killing themself xD
    Destiny 2 Freak

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information