Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.
Page 82 of 84 FirstFirst ... 32728081828384 LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 1259
    Veteran Member

Downloads: 86  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Forsaken View Post
    FINISH GUY TRM? O_O
    Yes, but not long. Right after Devils. The Dragyn and Lego tags show that this is the end of 2006 - the beginning of 2007.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by HeLLspAWn View Post
    Max Anthrax (faker probably)
    I don't think it's a faker. One of his favorite cards, the selection of players authentic for this time. Just five deaths when playing against you is a good indicator. Max was playing well in those days.

- - - Updated - - -

Pitol spams
    This is a very funny picture. Tyson from friends - that means he played from my house. Why am I not in the game? And Yes, the Tatarin played very well at that time. If anything, he was Russian by nationality.

Veteran Member

Thank you, Chyl, these were very good pictures and great memories.

MobbingZone24 Elite

Downloads: 34  Uploads: 0

Fortress duel vs PureOwn (2005 or 2006 afair)
    PO forgot to turn on wh in this game

elus1veness

Downloads: 781  Uploads: 58

PureOwn and Street Glow again. After a few frags we get the message "We must go". they left afterwards. (Aka exited with serwer.)
    Those guys couldn't handle non-shotty maps...
    watch unimaginable [2012]
    watch magnificent [2017]
    wait for ? [202x]

solid as a rock, cold as ice and dark as the night (zeo) (c) amco 2023

sese member Snake Champion Asteroids Champion Starship Legend Champion Fishing the Sea Champion Disc Dash Champion Cell-Out Champion Railway Line Champion Penguin Pass Champion

Downloads: 16  Uploads: 0

When i joined in 2005 At the start of the world of sam, there were 2 only god, chilyniak and anis, than all the others joined ( dre, fg, sg, turbo charger) peoples Said chyl can pwn all the others 30-0 easy, i was so shocked, My only dream was to observe. Him only one time xD (think u was already retired there mr hellsperm or just under alias?

VPN Elite

Downloads: 31  Uploads: 0

chyl mastered the game already when everyone was still in learning process, because he started so damn early with it, basically like a trendsetter... ofc he used to be very talented, too.... he also built campers and this community.. i remember back in the days i was talking alot to Rafal and he kept continously talking about chyl like he was sort of a god - i felt like i missed something

after chyl retired, the players in 2009/2010 were finally on his level from 2006 i think, i was glad i got to play a fair amount of games with him later and he was easily able to keep up with everyone even top tier players

Chyls reputation most likely between 2003 - 2010:

hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol.

Director

Downloads: 33  Uploads: 10

You're right. The main difference between 2004 and 2010 is that I didn't have anyone to learn from. During 2004-2006 people just watched top players while being observers on the servers. I remember Rafal told me something that he recorded some demos of me playing and sent them to later top notch players afterwards.

Btw Turbo Charger has played longer than me, same goes for these MERC guys, they used to own me and other players easily at the beginning of 2002, but during 2004-2006 they couldn't win a single game vs me (ffa, duel). I used to like to come as alias often because It was hilarious to hear further comments (ingame and on gamemecca afterwards) like "who the fuck is this guy" and such.

The only player I had problems with including duels (Shotty Trouble, LT, fortress) was Anis, I had a hard time while playing vs this guy, sometimes I managed to lose a duel vs him.

The skill level went skyhigh in 2010-2013 I remember when I came back it was very hard to duel top notch players, lost my first games, but then learned some new stuff (yes, the fucking "nades from the top" russian style on LT and such). When I started to feel comfortable with nades, I could finally fly in the sky (c) and keep up with top notch players (including victory duels).

I'm sure it would be a pain to play duel vs Lexa and Black Spirit on LT, but since the game is dead, I will never know. These are the only players I haven't dueled on LT during my 2013 sirius semen extraordinary (xD) career.
    Where r my 115e? and now we Have a Problem.
    -
    -----------------

GameZone24.net Forums founder. The Director since 2003

VPN Elite

mid of 2013:

hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol.

Director

-
    -----------------

VPN Elite

every LT match literally after 2010!!!

- gEt GReNaDelaNcH3R iS nUmBeR oNe PriOritY - - gEt GReNaDelaNcH3R iS nUmBeR oNe PriOritY - - gEt GReNaDelaNcH3R iS nUmBeR oNe PriOritY - - gEt GReNaDelaNcH3R iS nUmBeR oNe PriOritY - - gEt GReNaDelaNcH3R iS nUmBeR oNe PriOritY - - gEt GReNaDelaNcH3R iS nUmBeR oNe PriOritY - - gEt GReNaDelaNcH3R iS nUmBeR oNe PriOritY - - gEt GReNaDelaNcH3R iS nUmBeR oNe PriOritY - - gEt GReNaDelaNcH3R iS nUmBeR oNe PriOritY - - gEt GReNaDelaNcH3R iS nUmBeR oNe PriOritY - - gEt GReNaDelaNcH3R iS nUmBeR oNe PriOritY - - gEt GReNaDelaNcH3R iS nUmBeR oNe PriOritY - - gEt GReNaDelaNcH3R iS nUmBeR oNe PriOritY - - gEt GReNaDelaNcH3R iS nUmBeR oNe PriOritY - - gEt GReNaDelaNcH3R iS nUmBeR oNe PriOritY - - gEt GReNaDelaNcH3R iS nUmBeR oNe PriOritY - - gEt GReNaDelaNcH3R iS nUmBeR oNe PriOritY - - gEt GReNaDelaNcH3R iS nUmBeR oNe PriOritY - - gEt GReNaDelaNcH3R iS nUmBeR oNe PriOritY - - gEt GReNaDelaNcH3R iS nUmBeR oNe PriOritY - - gEt GReNaDelaNcH3R iS nUmBeR oNe PriOritY - - gEt GReNaDelaNcH3R iS nUmBeR oNe PriOritY - - gEt GReNaDelaNcH3R iS nUmBeR oNe PriOritY - - gEt GReNaDelaNcH3R iS nUmBeR oNe PriOritY - -

Director

-
    -----------------

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gods Hand View Post
    When i joined in 2005 At the start of the world of sam, there were 2 only god, chilyniak and anis,
    If we evaluate purely by strength in that period, I would add a Stiffler to these two players. And, of course, I remember that Anis turned every game into a show. And Stiffler had a not very flashy, but surprisingly effective style. And it's very possible that Stiifler was stronger than Anis. Possible. But how it was actually only they can answer. And if you evaluate the contribution to Serious Sam, then Chyl is out of competition.

sese member Snake Champion Asteroids Champion Starship Legend Champion Fishing the Sea Champion Disc Dash Champion Cell-Out Champion Railway Line Champion Penguin Pass Champion

Downloads: 16  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by AlexHF View Post
    If we evaluate purely by strength in that period, I would add a Stiffler to these two players. And, of course, I remember that Anis turned every game into a show. And Stiffler had a not very flashy, but surprisingly effective style. And it's very possible that Stiifler was stronger than Anis. Possible. But how it was actually only they can answer. And if you evaluate the contribution to Serious Sam, then Chyl is out of competition.
    Yep probably u are right, i remember stif as showman in gz, not as top player but Just Coz i was a newbie

InterPlayFigonaOwner

Downloads: 49  Uploads: 0

Damn I was making a Bullet style video some time back, it would revolve around top players in the game I was just collecting demons with neat frags from players but then something happened and i abandoned project all together... the movie was supposed to be something nostalgic... even made a teaser
    Vladislav ] Prottoss [ Director macCream po va6emu ot4estvu DIRECTOR

Vladislav ] Prottoss [ Director macCream po va6emu ot4estvu IMPERATOR

Susperme Leader of GameZloty115.btc
    Susperme Leader of Immortals
    Susperme Leader of InterPlay
    Susperme Leader of FIGONA
    Susperme KING of FRANCE
    Susperme Leader of Devils

VPN Elite

Page 82 of 84 FirstFirst ... 32728081828384 LastLast

Thread Information