Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Moomin what

Elite Member

Downloads:Uploads: 0

Moomin what

Moomin Shop ?

I took this photo yesterday. Anyone was in that shop?
    lol.. only in Finland

Bad guy

Downloads: 20  Uploads: 0

Bua

√agabond Tetris Champion Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion Magic Ball Champion Curveball Champion Candy Tetris Champion Bugz Champion Mumu Champion Bounce Back Champion

No, I have never been there but I am not surprised that this kind of shop exists. There's so much moomin stuff out there and especially moomin coffee mugs are damn popular in here

Molotow

Downloads: 70  Uploads: 0

I always thought that one girl at the station looked like the moonin girl ^^

Administrator

Where in the hell is that shop?
    Stifmeister -)Campers(-

"Empty-net goals are for homos."
    ~ Al Iafrate

Elite Member

At gate 26.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Petter View Post
    At gate 26.
    What, where?? In Helsinki-Vantaa airport? What the heck were you doing there...
    Stifmeister -)Campers(-

~ Al Iafrate

Elite Member

Vantaa. Well i fly over to Finland sometimes to enjoy the finnish food

Actually Finnair has had the cheapest offers for years to get me to Bangkok. It's the third year in a row I fly with them so it's always a stop at Helsinki then.

Man what the hell is that finnish food the're serving on the plane? Something that looked like matched potatoes but more yellowish and it felt like chewing on glue

Administrator

Vantaa. Well i fly over to Finland sometimes to enjoy the finnish food

Actually Finnair has had the cheapest offers for years to get me to Bangkok. It's the third year in a row I fly with them so it's always a stop at Helsinki then.

Man what the hell is that finnish food the're serving on the plane? Something that looked like matched potatoes but more yellowish and it felt like chewing on glue
    The food sucks on Finnair. I'm surprised to hear that Finnair is the cheapest way to get to Bangkok. Usually they say Finniar is not very cheap here...

When did you fly to Bangkok btw?? It must have been around the time when I went to Greece. Would have been funny to spot you there
    Stifmeister -)Campers(-

~ Al Iafrate

Elite Member

Think I left right after you. Flew out Saturday 29 Aug and back home Friday 18 Sept.
    Except for my face I'm white as snow btw

Administrator

Think I left right after you. Flew out Saturday 29 Aug and back home Friday 18 Sept.
    Except for my face I'm white as snow btw
    Damn you, I guess you're not a beach person?

I had the same routines pretty much every day for the 2 weeks, getting up at around 10:30-11:00, hit the beach between 11-12 and going back to hotel at around 17. (Of course I ate lunch between that time) Then going out to eat at around 21-22 and sh1t and returning back to hotel at 02-04
    Stifmeister -)Campers(-

~ Al Iafrate

Elite Member

Usually wake up around 6-7 am (no matter if I got to bed at 4am the night before), and go out for long walks. Sometimes walk for 1-2 hours.

I'm laying around at the beach once every 3 or 4 days but always under the big 'umbrella' and only quick swims for 5 minutes every 20 minutes.
    Spending time at the pool every day and same there, always under sun umbrella with sun protection shit on the skin.

Well about that, I always loved to get sun (tanned) before, makes you feel good and fresh. But I avoid it these days. No special reason for that though, just avoiding the itching and the shit when the skin starts to fall off.

BTW man, the flight from Helsinki - Bangkok is 9:55 hours. Would you believe that I did not even ONCE leave my seat. And I mean I didn't even lift my ass off of it for 1 second!! I usually go pee a few times on the way down but going home this time.. damn man my ass did never leave the seat.
    Last edited by Petter; 24.09.2009 at 21:02.

Administrator

Usually wake up around 6-7 am (no matter if I got to bed at 4am the night before), and go out for long walks. Sometimes walk for 1-2 hours.

I'm laying around at the beach once every 3 or 4 days but always under the big 'umbrella' and only quick swims for 5 minutes every 20 minutes.
    Spending time at the pool every day and same there, always under sun umbrella with sun protection shit on the skin.

Well about that, I always loved to get sun (tanned) before, makes you feel good and fresh. But I avoid it these days. No special reason for that though, just avoiding the itching and the shit when the skin starts to fall off.
    Well it's healthier that way... but I just can't stay under the umbrella all the time.

BTW man, the flight from Helsinki - Bangkok is 9:55 hours. Would you believe that I did not even ONCE leave my seat. And I mean I didn't even lift my ass off of it for 1 second!! I usually go pee a few times on the way down but going home this time.. damn man my ass did never leave the seat.
    What??

The flight to Greece took about 3h45min and I was bored to death! 30 mins more and I would have cried

Damn man it's impossible to spend 10 hours on the plane, let alone sit still for the whole time.
    Stifmeister -)Campers(-

~ Al Iafrate

Elite Member

The longer trips are with bigger planes. There's plenty of room to get up and walk around in the isle etc.. and slightly bigger seats.
    But I can tell you that on a 10 hour flight it sure helps when I sleep a minimum of 6 hours on it .

tunnustan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! noita kuppeja on meillä kaapit väärällään tosin musta riippumattomista syistä

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information