Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: need help

sese member Snake Champion Asteroids Champion Starship Legend Champion Fishing the Sea Champion Disc Dash Champion Cell-Out Champion Railway Line Champion Penguin Pass Champion

Downloads: 16  Uploads: 0

need help

someone have a logitech mouse + setpoint? i need help for found best setting my moyse work really shit with sam ( no problem with others games) i have really a big difficult to aim with all weapons especially with sniper..i know so much of u dont believe coz im still a good player but is the truth...

and probably its the cause also of another problem..when i aim a guy that is running or flyng i shot and when i shot i have a little microlag that cause a failshot...thx for all advice

and what about acceleration mouse?

Mocarny dyniotrzep

Downloads:Uploads: 0

yooo look at serious sam options

Mam w dupie czy ktoś mnie lubi czy nie lubi...
    Mam w dupie swoje myślę swoje mówię...

sese member Snake Champion Asteroids Champion Starship Legend Champion Fishing the Sea Champion Disc Dash Champion Cell-Out Champion Railway Line Champion Penguin Pass Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Havana View Post
    yooo look at serious sam options
    there are 1000 options what?

Veteran Member

Downloads: 38  Uploads: 0

Try turn mouse acceleration to: OFF and mouse sensibility 4%

Molotow

Downloads: 70  Uploads: 0

Are you suggesting that you did not have this problem with the mouse you used before your current logitech thing ?

Are you sure it's not just the 'normal' Serious Sam 'mouse lag' which you had been used to but after playing other games it's become noticable for you ?

At any rate, turn the mouse acceleration off.

i changed all...audio options (44k 22k wave etc) video options/open/gl direct x disabled antivirus changed resolution restarting pc after played another games closed process, put off ocerclock of cpu etc but mouse work bad, isnt fluidity... with my old g5 my aim was so much better also if i had the same microstuttering lag..i tryed a 3 euro mouse and sam wasnt so bad also if noob mouse dont give me a good aim some years ago i can jump in red station and kill also 10 guy on fly with sniper now i need 3/4 second for aim a guy with sniper and 90% i get owned coz the other is more fast...is like driving a sports car without having ever experienced before.... uncontrollable and naturally i left all my mousepad coz all rend m mouse more instable..i think i will never found a solution i need a really expert of these problem..I have to solve this problem ... and even if that were not enough I also have to listen luke who thinks he's stronger xD

Elite Member

im too lazy to read thats all anyway i ve got logitech g500 and setpoint also, and i use 1800 dpi and 38% in ss, for me its enough, just try

u need setpoint for increase dpi..(with setpoint u can set 5700dpi while without max 2000 like g5 ) so why u install setpoint? and u change something about options on setpoint?

Lyrical Master

Do you know what mouse acceleration is ? Cause you mention that but you don't say.. The reason I'm asking is because your description of the problem sucks.

"my moyse work really shit ", it's not gonna help.

I can't affirm anything about the newest versions of SetPoint but when I used it, like 2 years ago, it created several extra keys (one for each profile basically) in my windows registry for new mouse settings such as acceleration, overwriting the default one, used by Windows..

Which means that even if you removed the acceleration manually before installing SetPoint, it would just reinstall it somewhere else.

And the funny thing is whenever I tried deleting all these keys, SetPoint would recreate them after each reboot so..

Terrible drivers when I tested them and I always advised my CSS mates against using them but like I said, I can't say anything about the newest versions.

i heard g500 have a bug with this shit setpoint...and i tryed to to unistall but the funny is that is impossible unistall...seems my pc hate me xD
    I'm speaking about acceleration coz i always disabled this but i wasnt sure if was correct..now i know. about profile i can create 1 only profile but i think its useless for me coz there is yet a profile called general for all application.

And... when i close the icon of setpoint i dont know if is like i unistalled him or work the same

:)

That the reason why i pwned ur face easy !

Quote Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
    That the reason why i pwned ur face easy !
    never also if i am at 50% xD

:)

xD

Lyrical Master

Quote Originally Posted by Gods Hand View Post
    i heard g500 have a bug with this shit setpoint...and i tryed to to unistall but the funny is that is impossible unistall...seems my pc hate me xD
    I'm speaking about acceleration coz i always disabled this but i wasnt sure if was correct..now i know. about profile i can create 1 only profile but i think its useless for me coz there is yet a profile called general for all application.

And... when i close the icon of setpoint i dont know if is like i unistalled him or work the same
    When you uninstall setpoint, the registry keys are still there (like most programs), I should have mentioned that.

You need to manually remove them, or if you can, restore your computer to an earlier date..

Veteran Member

Got censored?
    Ashamed of your nerdity?

Just joking

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information