Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.
    Elite Member

Downloads:Uploads: 0

Prohibition against begging

I just found out that a community in sweden has made street-begging illegal.
    One of our political parties wants to make it illegal in the whole country.

They say it ruins the city environment for decent and honest people.

The typical example of begging is the old man sitting in the street corner playing the accordion with a hat in front of him where you can put money.

Thoughts?

VPN Elite

Downloads: 31  Uploads: 0

crime will follow

Elite Member

Downloads: 18  Uploads: 7

Prohibition would be right only if the country will provide the right kind of assistance to all the beggars that will lose their "job" due to this law....

Annihilation Army!

Downloads: 11  Uploads: 0

In my City it is absolutly forbidden to begging, our mayor kick the homeless guys out, i think

still loading

Figona

retarded....
    but its quite easy to solve this( fight back) get 5K+ ppl on streets and make them beg , every day to show to gov that we dong give a fuck

Lyrical Master

Those politicians and their ideas man..

It's illegal to beg, so if you beg you're gonna have to pay a fine with money you don't have so you're either gonna have to beg even more or you'll end up in jail where there's warm food and television, but the country will support (here support=finance, pay) your journey cause we all know prisons have to be looked after and each prisoner has a cost.

So if we recap, the government will pay beggers. It's nice seriously, instead of spending the people's money to help beggers resolve their situation, they spend it to make it worse.

Love them

Campers Clan

Downloads: 15  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Total Enigma View Post
    retarded....
    but its quite easy to solve this( fight back) get 5K+ ppl on streets and make them beg , every day to show to gov that we dong give a fuck
    this would rock but here in germany people are too lazy because of the reeducation by the americans after the second world war. maybe the swedes are more active.
    'To tell you the truth, I can beat anyone in the world.' ~ Bruce Lee

Elite Member

Not as far as I know. But 'being lazy' only concerns the group of people who thinks it's wrong. And then you have an even smaller group who cares.
    I mean in general we don't even care that half the world is starving. Why would we care about beggars.

Same with begging as with prostitution. No tax money comes out of it, therefore it must be fought.

Thread Information