Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Double Posts

|Limited Edition|

Downloads:Uploads: 0

how is your FF plug-in ? :p
    ~ never never stop stop.

Lyrical Master

Well at this rate man.. I have so many things to do and only so much time

This never-ending GZ drama doesn't help either. For example I've spent two hours with Siron this evening to investigate on this Sic ban cover-up to realize that like I thought it was bullshit, but most importantly because of an admin stupid's mistake we cannot prove it and I wasted two hours for nothing cause nobody would believe us even if we provided all the logs etc.. but I can't blame them and have to accept that it's the price for being in Campers. But it's the last time I even bother.

I reinstalled the Download section, you can access it now by clicking on the downloads button in the navbar. Tomorrow Marduk will create all categories etc.. and we'll add some of the files that were hosted on gz server before turning it on for public upload.

Elite Member

This should be posted in this thread coz there isn't any info there to read about it.
    It was a slap in the face when that thread was locked and sics bann suddenly was over (if he even really was banned at all).

Lyrical Master

Yeah it turned out he was never banned to begin with man. This is the only reason I wanted to investigate. If he really had been banned from Campers section by an admin, I would have let this admin explain himself to sic as to me it's not an abuse (provided this admin would accept being banned from any section too) it's just a poor/lame move, but when I realized he wasn't banned, I wanted to know what happened. But because we only have the admin logs to prove it and nobody would believe us, I didn't want to waste any more time.. honestly I'm tired man. Marduk, Siron and Phantomic have the same information and if they wanna post great but I won't.

And about the lock of the thread I know, although I understood why Siron did it, I knew it would make us look even worse, I would have unlocked it immediately but I didn't want to undermine Siron's authority.

Ohne Sinn und Verstand!

Quote Originally Posted by Plutonium View Post

1. Shoutbox Archive for normal members (fixed)
    2. My System button
    3. "Who's Online" in Last Activity order by default
    4. Later Reputation Given not showing in User CP
    *Push!
    I'm Not Racist. I Hate Everyone Equally!!!

P.l|u|txOxn|i|u.M -)Campers(-

Post Tenebras Lux

Downloads: 10  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dre View Post
    And about the lock of the thread I know, although I understood why Siron did it, I knew it would make us look even worse, I would have unlocked it immediately but I didn't want to undermine Siron's authority.
    Lol, due to that bump of Pluto I see that post for the very first time.. I'm pretty sure I didn't lock anything back then But I remember that drama now Sherlock Holmes coming to the rescue.

Pluto:

Since my exams are over now, I will look into some of those issues

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information