Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.
    |Limited Edition|

Downloads: 21  Uploads: 91

Adolf Hitler ordered blow-up sex dolls to stop Nazis sleeping with prostitutes

Adolf Hitler ordered blow-up sex dolls to stop Nazis sleeping with prostitutes

Adolf Hitler ordered sex dolls to be sent to Nazi soldiers in an effort to prevent them contracting syphilis from prostitutes, it has been revealed.

During World War Two more troops were out of action due to disease than battle injuries, with syphilis a particular cause for concern.

In an effort to keep the number of cases down, Hitler ordered sex dolls to be developed and sent to troops in an effort to tempt them away from French prostitutes.

The unusual discovery was made by author Graeme Donald during research for his new book, Mussolini's Barber.

He said: ‘I was actually researching the history of the Barbie doll that was based on a German sex doll of the 1950s.

‘While I was researching this I came across references to Nazi sex dolls and found out that Hitler had ordered them to be made.

‘As ever, more troops were laid low by disease than by bullets. Syphilis was a problem Hitler was aware of and he was rumoured to have suffered from it himself.

‘In an attempt to try and stop the troops getting sexually transmitted diseases the Nazis started to develop sex dolls.’

While debate raged as to what hairstyle the dolls should have, in the end a simple bob was decided upon.

First trialled in Jersey, the idea ultimately fizzled out and all the remaining dolls were thought to have been destroyed in the bombing of Dresden.
    The discovery is just the latest revelation of odd tactics employed by the Nazis.

In May Cardiff University’s Dr Jan Bondeson revealed Hitler had overseen an attempt to build an army of dogs that could read, talk and spell, with a special dog school set up in the 1930s.

The canine recruits were trained to speak and tap out signals using their paws, with one dog reportedly able to say 'Mein Fuhrer' when asked to identify the dictator himself.
    well he knew how to keep his beloved soldiers happy
    Phantom|Limited Edition|

Elite Member

Downloads:Uploads: 0

Yuck, makes me wonder if it's possible to get syphilis from screwing a doll already screwed by a soldier with syphilis.

Surely the soldiers outnumbered the dolls

|Limited Edition|

Downloads: 21  Uploads: 91

well germany was so advanced at this time, they surely could make enough dolls for everybody
    Phantom|Limited Edition|

|Limited Edition|

Downloads: 35  Uploads: 0

discusting.
    you know hitler himself has the clap.
    they had to stick a pipe cleaner looking thing up his pee hole everyday to have it cleaned out.
    can we say...... KARMA?
    fuckin Nazi bastards.

oh btw phantom.
    i <3 you.

You could be a bad mother fucker
    but that don't make you a man

Elite Member

Downloads: 18  Uploads: 7

omg

That happened. Once.

Daaaaaaaaaaaamn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prosciutto View Post
    This pics means that eupho is just a big troll created to troll gz people... How poor...

2003-2014 SS/SE

Campers Clan

Downloads: 31  Uploads: 5

Ehm..?

SGI Clan

Downloads: 48  Uploads: 0

better return to sam than open such threads

.:+*]|[SGI]|[*+:. freigeist

The Dude

According to some very unreliable sources... Hitler died in 1971 in Antartica..by his own death..
    I bet will see saddam later on in next 20 years to come...

as well osama ..... will comment it ...

will someone actually question the news at some point ? ... or we are so fucking num nuts after apple gave us the Ipod.. ?

Elite Member

I've never been interested in any news and have never watched or read news. But these days, if I really want to hear or find out about something, I stay well out of corporated media and go to alternative independent news sources that I trust. They usually give a COMPLETE opposite story of what more or less the whole world believes. Those kind of news makes you think. World powers aren't interested in having you thinking for yourself. Coz if we all really did, the planet would be a good place to live for everyone, IMO, and it's not.

Campers Clan

Downloads: 15  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Petter View Post
    I've never been interested in any news and have never watched or read news. But these days, if I really want to hear or find out about something, I stay well out of corporated media and go to alternative independent news sources that I trust. They usually give a COMPLETE opposite story of what more or less the whole world believes. Those kind of news makes you think. World powers aren't interested in having you thinking for yourself. Coz if we all really did, the planet would be a good place to live for everyone, IMO, and it's not.
    agree 100%
    'To tell you the truth, I can beat anyone in the world.' ~ Bruce Lee

Thread Information