Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    The Dude

Downloads:Uploads: 0

the very fist lie ...probably ...and the most dangerous ... is PATRIOTISM ...
    under this name - people could be made to kill anything in they path....Quote open... To server the needs of the people Quote closed...

--------------- Post added at 23:50 ---------------

Quote Originally Posted by Petter View Post
    I really wonder what it would be like to live my life in a country that almost every country in the world are sending troops to, to kill people.
    What would it be like to see soldiers from all over the world slaughtering unarmed innocent people, your brothers and sisters, your friends, your family. Spraying the soil with toxics so that whole villages are sured to die from starvation. What about living there knowing that the whole world hates you and willingly pay taxes so governments can send soldiers there on a mission to kill. What about a kid who has to see this with his own eyes, familys being blown to pieces, women raped and murdered etc.

Lucky me - never been ...
    But i know people who was on the "other side" ...russian soldiers who was in afganistan...

None of them is a right person now ... after leveling whole villages ... coz they were ordered to do so...

--------------- Post added 27.07.2011 at 00:01 ---------------

Anyway peter ...
    I think metali now sitting and loughing at us ... he did it for a lol ...and we blowing our pipes with full capacity of our longs trying to prove something....

here is some saying i've translated from "Zhvanetski" - russian comic ...(posted on lame jocks thread)

If you trying to prove something to an idiot - probably he does the same right now...

The Dude

Hate is a culmination of anger ... when there are no possible ways to explain, convert or hit and slam the opponent ...
    So the trick is to find the source of anger before it will promote it self to "General Hate"...

--------------- Post added at 00:42 ---------------

In case of hate to muslims - i dont think anyone will find the source
    except that it all will lead to a website, tv program , radio translation...

And most weird part is - that everyone who "hate" muslims - still go to the Halal shop to buy nice meat for bbq ... saying "Bon jour" to the owner ...or "Gutten tag" ...or "Goude dag" ... or Good Day ....

Lyrical Master

That's another side of the story that i have thought about.
    Me too man, many many times. But I know I'd go ballistic.

I hope Lost won't be completely stuffed with this 'propaganda' lol. I have been looking forward to see it for sooo long
    No no no it's just that once something happened, and it was funny cause we then realized it was following a pattern. But it remains anecdotal, like you know those movies where the black dude always die first, nobody cares, and at the end when the dog has to be let go, everyone cries XD

The Dude

hmm btw ... is being pissed counts as hate ?

--------------- Post added at 01:03 ---------------

Im pissed coz i was pulled into muslilm hate debate by a 19 year old morroccan french muslim

--------------- Post added at 01:12 ---------------

And for christ sake ... why nobody hates russians ?
    but enough with that ... DOT

I hate windows 7 .... coz its raw ..uncooked.... apple look alike pice of crap ...
    XP was ...and still so nice ....nobody wants to part with it ...

so they created new OS ...that looks good ... but after few months - you are ready for Windows 8 ...

I hate being manipulated ...

--------------- Post added at 01:18 ---------------

I've a chair in my room ...that was made about 50 years ago... ... still fine...
    any chair i can get now - will fall appart in a year or so...

XP - was greatest mistake of Microsoft - they created something TOO good ..they can not get rid of ..
    first they said - 2009 ... we are pulling the plug ..
    than 2011 ... and this summer XP support was prolonged to 2014 ... ... they are biting they elbows now ...

next OS's will be made as cell phones ... 2 years...boom gone...

--------------- Post added at 01:29 ---------------

Ow ...and another aspect...

in next 20 years - world will loose the majority of good programmers
    Dudes that now 50 ... and know linux better than content of they fridges ... will be gone in lesser than a decade ...retired...
    dudes that are 40 now and know C++ and assembler - will be gone in 20 ...
    dudes that are 30 and know C++ perl php ... will replace them ... - low language will slowly die ... leaving small groups of hackers who still posess the knowledge ..

who's 20 now - there are handfull who will know that much about computers...

Knowledge is degrading in none balanced way...
    OS progressivly taking control to it self from the users...and ammount of users who can still gane it - decreasing dramaticaly...

--------------- Post added at 01:36 ---------------

Apple for example - took first steps in that direction ...
    Apple has no DirectX ... no NADA ...no direct access to hardware from your applications like windows has...
    Windows will follow ... DirectX is an interface layer to hardware drivers .... - right now - windows 7 already restricted third party codec installation ... you can still do it ..if you know how ...but normally - windows will simply block any installed codec...

--------------- Post added at 01:48 ---------------

Everyone is so brain washed and still think that we have a pyramid
    stable and solid ...
    like this one ..

but in fact - our governments are like this

a little wind blow ... and whole consruction will fail ...

--------------- Post added at 01:55 ---------------

damn ...i got carried away

--------------- Post added at 01:57 ---------------

Naaaaa ... being pissed - does not counts as hate ...
    Hate is more permanent .... being pissed off - its temporary...

Elite Member

Eh what? Support for XP still exists?? Security updates and shit?

That was the only reason I got 7 on the new PC.

ABout 3 years ago or so I wanted to buy a retail XP but was not available in the stores. I remember calling MS and said I wanted to buy a new XP from them. I might not remember now exactely how it was, but he said "Nope you can't we don't sell it anymore". I hung up and called back, and was connected to another support dude. I think I told him (I made it up) that I had bought a second hand PC with XP installed and said it was probably pirated XP. He wanted to sell me a serial number for about 80€, but I asked what I was gonna do if needed to reinstall the whole OS. I don't remember what he said, but I told him that the easiets way would be to just download a serial or complete OS from thepiratebay. That's when he said that he could indeed sell a XP-cd with serial to me.

I still never used it actually and I think I have lost the serial to it, coz it didn't come attached to the CD. But I will install it in the next PC I get. There are just too many progams that I have that works flawlessly on XP, but wotn work properly with 7.

The Dude

Eh what? Support for XP still exists?? Security updates and shit?

That was the only reason I got 7 on the new PC.

ABout 3 years ago or so I wanted to buy a retail XP but was not available in the stores. I remember calling MS and said I wanted to buy a new XP from them. I might not remember now exactely how it was, but he said "Nope you can't we don't sell it anymore". I hung up and called back, and was connected to another support dude. I think I told him (I made it up) that I had bought a second hand PC with XP installed and said it was probably pirated XP. He wanted to sell me a serial number for about 80€, but I asked what I was gonna do if needed to reinstall the whole OS. I don't remember what he said, but I told him that the easiets way would be to just download a serial or complete OS from thepiratebay. That's when he said that he could indeed sell a XP-cd with serial to me.

I still never used it actually and I think I have lost the serial to it, coz it didn't come attached to the CD. But I will install it in the next PC I get. There are just too many progams that I have that works flawlessly on XP, but wotn work properly with 7.
    Lucky you if you can ...
    4GB limit was the main reason for me to switch to 7... i runned it for over 5 months when it was in Release candidate (R2)..
    was impressed and disaponted ... stability...driver support ...etc...
    but all the restrictions i had to face....

Never the less - i got back to XP for another 2 years....and only in april this year ...when i got new babies ... had no choice but to install 7... due to luck of drivers for new hardware... and little time to experiment with what i could find to replace it...

--------------- Post added at 02:09 ---------------

and yea - ...XP support will go on till 2014 ... donno about service packs...but some patches probably will be offered

--------------- Post added at 02:10 ---------------

anyway - pooling the plug - means even the old patches wont be available ...
    so i dont know how far microsoft will extend its support

Elite Member

Maybe a OS will become like a new car. As soon as you need something fixed, something that took you 30 seconds to do by yourself on your old OS, will now requier assistance from an expensive support guy. If you want your warranty etc to be valid. God they would love that.

Was XP too good like you say? Too easy and simple to deal with, and requierd little power from PC to run.
    Don't know where I read something about Vista being developed to force the selling of new PC's or, at least, a lot of new RAM and processors.

The Dude

Was XP too good like you say? Too easy and simple to deal with,
    Don't know where I read something about Vista being developed to force the selling of new PC's or, at least, a lot of new RAM and
    Donnow - but i think you can trace windows by its goals...
    win 3.1... first attempt for GUI ...(after long but happy times with simple dos programs to do what ever tasks we had than)
    win 3.11 ... netwroking attempts ...TCPIP32 was released as patch after win 95...
    win 95 ... wow colors .... crash blue color ... Microsoft attempt to get on Apple ...
    win 98 ... hmm betters but boom blue screen ... Compare it to windows 7 now
    win 98SE ... wow ...it actually works ... I had it from 99 till XP ... 2003 thus
    win 98ME.... failed try to butter up ....
    win 2000 ... first attempt to combine win NT4 & win95 ....
    win XP ... wow ... betters...
    win Vista ... Apple !!!..... we gonna get you one way or another ..said Microsoft and created Eve.....Beatifull buf so f&*(ing dumb ..
    win 7 ... back to 98 ... only with new hardware....

--------------- Post added at 03:21 ---------------

I hate mac too...

--------------- Post added at 03:21 ---------------

damn how many things one can hate ?

--------------- Post added at 03:22 ---------------

can't hate everything !!!

|Limited Edition|

Downloads: 21  Uploads: 91

i hate kids... i never understand whats so lovely or cute about them...they are annoying, they are loud, they cry, they whine...

and its totally beyond comprehension why the majority of the most watched videos on youtube are with kids in it...like two kids turning into cannibals and startings to eat eachother fingers off...according to youtube they are more famous than mainstream skanks like lady gaga or britney spears... wtf is up with this world??
    Phantom|Limited Edition|

Campers Clan

Downloads: 15  Uploads: 0

I hate being sick and that I can't go outside anymore

and every minute, suffering in this body, 24/7
    'To tell you the truth, I can beat anyone in the world.' ~ Bruce Lee

Naabii Bellatores

I hate raisins, they ruin literally every cookie/cake. Once mistaken them with chocolate and after I had to puke...and also I hate that I still cant find the damn puke emoji here on gz. Generally these emojis are not that good. Director, can we do something about the emojicons? Please

Falls sie zurückkommen,vergiss nicht wie sie dich verlassen haben
    ~Ciera
    I carry the fire for moy director xoro6ij

TSE

Gospodski

Downloads: 165  Uploads: 0

Gz emoji are best. No touchy touchy

Director

Downloads: 33  Uploads: 10

oldschool emoticons including our xoro6ij persona4 emoticon by version: " "

.D
    Where r my 115e? and now we Have a Problem.
    -
    -----------------

GameZone24.net Forums founder. The Director since 2003

-)C(-

Downloads: 89  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Milena View Post
    I hate raisins, they ruin literally every cookie/cake. Once mistaken them with chocolate and after I had to puke...and also I hate that I still cant find the damn puke emoji here on gz. Generally these emojis are not that good. Director, can we do something about the emojicons? Please
    actually its here

Negative ex-member
    TheUntouchables ex-member
    Devils ex-member
    HellRaiZers co-founder
    Current team - Campers

also known as:
    Pull Ya? Let It Doll Go!
    LURKER
    FLASHBACK
    Artorias the Abysswalker
    Raime the Fume Knight