Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GG

SGI Clan

Downloads: 37  Uploads: 0

lol, you are a fool if u think im the only using the 3rd person. Maybe u are the only using the first, nowadays....what did u expect?
    I was years playing 1st person, but that isnt enough to win the huge advantages 3rd person gives....
    Seriously ur ridiculous, u made a screen with my name

elus1veness

Downloads: 781  Uploads: 58

What ? Morphy still plays ?
    Quote Originally Posted by BlacK SpiRiT View Post
    lol, you are a fool if u think im the only using the 3rd person. Maybe u are the only using the first, nowadays....what did u expect?
    I was years playing 1st person, but that isnt enough to win the huge advantages 3rd person gives....
    Seriously ur ridiculous, u made a screen with my name
    He said he's just kiddin' : D
    watch unimaginable [2012]
    watch magnificent [2017]
    wait for ? [202x]

solid as a rock, cold as ice and dark as the night (zeo) (c) amco 2023

VPN Elite

Downloads: 31  Uploads: 0

lool dr gaypheus is back? :laugh2:

hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol.

sese member Snake Champion Asteroids Champion Starship Legend Champion Fishing the Sea Champion Disc Dash Champion Cell-Out Champion Railway Line Champion Penguin Pass Champion

Downloads: 16  Uploads: 0

waiting for 4d..real punch!!!!

SGI Clan

Quote Originally Posted by Zeo View Post
    What ? Morphy still plays ?

He said he's just kiddin' : D
    i dont like this kind of kidding on me, i even dunno this guy ....since he isnt god, he should respect at least, not make a screen with my name in sam, like im the only one who plays 3rd person what a fool
    Psycho Man, keep playing the way u like, but dont come here kidding others for a choice, especially me. Obviously u were out of this game too much time, to get used to the evolution it had; but the way u talk seems like u are the law here and all must do what u say....hilarious simply

VPN Elite

u gotta consider theres a 30+ years old guy sittin behind his monitor, his humor is well different than urs,
    u shouldnt go too high as hes just tryin to be funny ..

hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol.

SGI Clan

Quote Originally Posted by AmcoTraD View Post
    u gotta consider theres a 30+ years old guy sittin behind his monitor, his humor is well different than urs,
    u shouldnt go too high as hes just tryin to be funny ..
    yeah, you must be right

GODLIKE
    i dont like this kind of kidding on me, i even dunno this guy ....since he isnt god, he should respect at least, not make a screen with my name in sam, like im the only one who plays 3rd person what a fool
    Psycho Man, keep playing the way u like, but dont come here kidding others for a choice, especially me. Obviously u were out of this game too much time, to get used to the evolution it had; but the way u talk seems like u are the law here and all must do what u say....hilarious simply

Simo? hes an old Player please chill and give him a chance okey

VPN Elite

i also could bang my head against a wall sometimes if i read those weird posts of the "older generations" on facebook for example...
    all i just think is then "gosh please... im not gna be such a lame fokker in that age"
    but theyre cute in a very special way and sometimes their jokes can be funny as hell

SGI Clan

Quote Originally Posted by GODLIKE View Post
    Simo? hes an old Player please chill and give him a chance okey
    ahah....i was supposed to be the one with no chance

Quote Originally Posted by AmcoTrad
    but theyre cute in a very special way and sometimes their jokes can be funny as hell
    Amco, seriously, i dont see nothing "cute" in a screen with me saying some bullshit like im an idiot......this must be seirously mad, he does not even know me

GODLIKE
    Quote Originally Posted by AmcoTraD View Post
    i also could bang my head against a wall sometimes if i read those weird posts of the "older generations" on facebook for example...
    all i just think is then "gosh please... im not gna be such a lame fokker in that age"
    Ye thats right.

--------------- Post added at 22:40 ---------------

everyone knows you. everyone respect you. do you want more? everyone knows youre a great player. dont judge about psycho about this screen. every gz member will know thats Psycho and not you. sure its a bit curious to take screen with you name. but i think he wanna show that he can use another view. nothing against you simo. come he was inactive about years. he have to show and learn for the new Age of sam. just give him more time.

Im tired simo im going to sleep good night cya tomorrow

VPN Elite

Amco, seriously, i dont see nothing "cute" in a screen with me saying some bullshit like im an idiot......this must be seirously mad, he does not even know me
    as i said man, its a very different humor ..
    how can u react so rude about that lame joke man? just stand over it and chill the hell ^__^

psycho marz may i know how old u are my dear friend?

SGI Clan

lame jokes are not for me then, they vex me sometimes; and reasonable ppl should joke with those ppl they know, and know to receive the same kind of humor; that's not the case

VPN Elite

i bet Grandpa laughed

GODLIKE

There are currently 9 users browsing this thread. (4 members and 5 guests)
    GODLIKE, Grandpa+, Gods Hand+

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information