Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GG

The Elite Warlord

Downloads:Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by BlacK SpiRiT View Post
    i dont like this kind of kidding on me, i even dunno this guy ....since he isnt god, he should respect at least, not make a screen with my name in sam, like im the only one who plays 3rd person what a fool
    Psycho Man, keep playing the way u like, but dont come here kidding others for a choice, especially me. Obviously u were out of this game too much time, to get used to the evolution it had; but the way u talk seems like u are the law here and all must do what u say....hilarious simply

haha, seriously though i'm just kidding. In America you don't have to know someone on a personal level just to crack a simple joke, sorry if I offended you. I hope we can be friends

Quote Originally Posted by AmcoTraD View Post
    u gotta consider theres a 30+ years old guy sittin behind his monitor, his humor is well different than urs,
    u shouldnt go too high as hes just tryin to be funny ..
    I am 23

|Limited Edition|

Downloads: 35  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Marz View Post
    you were there giving mouth-to-mouth to the wall waiting for me to pass

i dont like this kind of kidding on me, i even dunno this guy ....since he isnt god, he should respect at least, not make a screen with my name in sam, like im the only one who plays 3rd person what a fool
    Psycho Man, keep playing the way u like, but dont come here kidding others for a choice, especially me. Obviously u were out of this game too much time, to get used to the evolution it had; but the way u talk seems like u are the law here and all must do what u say....hilarious simply
    its so funny you say this.....
    cuz i feel the SAME EXACT WAY ABOUT CANNON.
    except its with everyone, like they are the sam law makers.

You could be a bad mother fucker
    but that don't make you a man

Elite Member

Downloads: 18  Uploads: 7

don't argue with Black Spirit, you gonna repent of that, coz he must be right at any cost....

SGI Clan

Downloads: 37  Uploads: 0

haha, seriously though i'm just kidding. In America you don't have to know someone on a personal level just to crack a simple joke, sorry if I offended you. I hope we can be friends
    but sure man, no problem

GODLIKE
    Quote Originally Posted by Prosciutto View Post
    don't argue with Black Spirit, you gonna repent of that, coz he must be right at any cost....

Elite Member

In America you don't have to know someone on a personal level just to crack a simple joke
    You should educate yourself. There's a movie called 'The Godfather'. A few actually. Check them out. And then think twice about joking with a Sicilian guy.
    The rest of us 6.5 billion people are not much different from you in America though, so feel free to relax and crack jokes

SGI Clan

Quote Originally Posted by Petter View Post
    You should educate yourself. There's a movie called 'The Godfather'. A few actually. Check them out. And then think twice about joking with a Sicilian guy.
    The rest of us 6.5 billion people are not much different from you in America though, so feel free to relax and crack jokes
    man, u said im mafious? u kiddin me too or what? .....sicilians are just like everyone in the rest of the world, and im. I just wanna know a person before to joke, or i'd see it like a lack of respect. It should be like that for everybody
    I joke everyday with fede, and other mates.....just i know them from long time, and they do the same with me; but if an unknown guy start joking, looks strange to me But from his answer, he seems a good person, so all solved for me
    Theres no difference, sicilian or american, there are only different ways to see things sometimes, like in every countries.

Elite Member

Yea just joking lol

sese member Snake Champion Asteroids Champion Starship Legend Champion Fishing the Sea Champion Disc Dash Champion Cell-Out Champion Railway Line Champion Penguin Pass Champion

Downloads: 16  Uploads: 0

man, u said im mafious? u kiddin me too or what? .....sicilians are just like everyone in the rest of the world, and im. I just wanna know a person before to joke, or i'd see it like a lack of respect. It should be like that for everybody
    I joke everyday with fede, and other mates.....just i know them from long time, and they do the same with me; but if an unknown guy start joking, looks strange to me But from his answer, he seems a good person, so all solved for me
    Theres no difference, sicilian or american, there are only different ways to see things sometimes, like in every countries.
    what? who are u? u dont know anything about this story and wtf mafia? mafia dont exist

SGI Clan

Quote Originally Posted by Gods Hand View Post
    what? who are u? u dont know anything about this story and wtf mafia? mafia dont exist

Campers Clan

Downloads: 11  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Petter View Post
    Simo is just like u and me man, hes just saying the way he thinks about things right away, and not hiding that like alot of ppl, wich is a good thing imo

--------------- Post added at 12:55 ---------------

sorry it was just annoying me that every time I was about to pass a corner you were there giving mouth-to-mouth to the wall waiting for me to pass, same for this other player i played against yesterday, Dr. Morpheus i think his name was.

LOL seriously tho im kidding, i just have to get used to you guys style of play

actually, 99% is playing 3rd person cause it gives alot of advantage, playing first person would kinda make u look like a fool in 2011

The Elite Warlord

Quote Originally Posted by PureOwn View Post
    Simo is just like u and me man, hes just saying the way he thinks about things right away, and not hiding that like alot of ppl, wich is a good thing imo

--------------- Post added at 12:55 ---------------

actually, 99% is playing 3rd person cause it gives alot of advantage, playing first person would kinda make u look like a fool in 2011

Personally I think wallhacks are a big advantage and you would be a fool not to use them in a game that has no anti-cheat. lolololol

|Limited Edition|

Downloads: 21  Uploads: 91

nice to see you back marz, was fun yesterday
    Phantom|Limited Edition|

elus1veness

Downloads: 781  Uploads: 58

30 + wtf Amco
    I love these discussions lol
    watch unimaginable [2012]
    watch magnificent [2017]
    wait for ? [202x]

solid as a rock, cold as ice and dark as the night (zeo) (c) amco 2023