Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Gospodski

Downloads: 165  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Prottoss View Post
    ehm you mention alot about bieber are you like his mega fan and have all your room filled with his posters? we have a say in russian кому что болит тот о том и говорит
    no, NE

Campers Clan

Downloads: 15  Uploads: 0

BS>LuK3>Forsaken
    'To tell you the truth, I can beat anyone in the world.' ~ Bruce Lee

GZ TROLL Mission To Mars Champion Hexxagon Champion

Downloads:Uploads: 0

x-fighter, i'd like to say why you would assume BS>Luke because we havent yet put this to the test. Looking in his Screens he seems to have Played Jimmy and Jimmy managed to kill him 11 times which is POOR as I always 29/0 - 29/4 Jimmy.

Me and Jimmy both use 4 different desktops at different IP Addresses... as you can see from his screens trying to prove it both has LuK3 tags and Jimmy Tags ON BOTH. Before BS likes to think he owns me - only believe it when you see LuK3 Devils tag and nothing more.

BS your the retard here, learn to be an admin first before shouting off your mouth

mob

I walk at streets and sit at girl house, touch her b00bs and all da shizzle

Bellatores

Downloads: 71  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by CLICK View Post
    I am sure nobody wants to play with you 'coz of other reasons , not 'coz you are "good" or something. Sorry, but you deserved to be
    yeah cuz everyone cry about my cheats with which I played 2 years ago
    it's better to be a forever alone than such a nerd like you or fapcotrad

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by -L/u/K/3- View Post
    x-fighter, i'd like to say why you would assume BS>Luke because we havent yet put this to the test. Looking in his Screens he seems to have Played Jimmy and Jimmy managed to kill him 11 times which is POOR as I always 29/0 - 29/4 Jimmy.

Me and Jimmy both use 4 different desktops at different IP Addresses... as you can see from his screens trying to prove it both has LuK3 tags and Jimmy Tags ON BOTH. Before BS likes to think he owns me - only believe it when you see LuK3 Devils tag and nothing more.

BS your the retard here, learn to be an admin first before shouting off your mouth

mob
    nice I like persons who trash at BS, I though nobody except me see what a moron he is

Devils Clan Member

Downloads: 44  Uploads: 0

rofl. First you said "no I dont cheat", then you said "yes I used it etc but its my last time I can play all matches with camera bla bla" now youre saying again that you havent been cheating last time. This must be his brother again dont you think people? .His bro deny everything but true forsaken is a guy who can admit his mistakes

SGI Clan

Downloads: 37  Uploads: 0

mob
    cmon man, trash is useless, you just lose one game, i lost 30 / 1 against lexa and i did not cry....just accept you cant play well like i do Today you want the second round? let's do LT and Fort, i am curious if it can be intresting game there too, but no probably u are scared to use something else than shotgun
    Before i learn to be an admin, you should learn to play, you just did me 14 frags with 170 ping on YOUR map, gratz

Quote Originally Posted by -L/u/K/3-
    Me and Jimmy both use 4 different desktops at different IP Addresses
    you are a nice comedian
    it is very poor to use the tag of another guy in a challenge, this means u were scared

Gospodski

Downloads: 165  Uploads: 0

nice1 BS

ROFL - BS I havent trashed you... When i've got a desk VERY SOON I will infact challenge you to ST and Yodeller with MY TAG. Me and Jimmy use the same computers thats why on your thread https://www.gamezone24.net/forums/sho...41#post1209841 their isnt ONE SCREEN thats posted with just ONE TAG - either Jimmy or Luke, it always has both.

So how would you possibly know who your playing? Its a bit unfair on me to be doing shit like this, Jimmy could lose to bearchen tonight 1vs1 and all thinks its me?

Bs is a fool forsaken about the only and most intelligent thing i think you've ever wrote on this forum ever. Black Spirit was just waiting so bad to try and pin point something on me.

You will see in the near future Jimmy fragged u 11 times duhhh

SGI Clan

ROFL - BS I havent trashed you... When i've got a desk VERY SOON I will infact challenge you to ST and Yodeller with MY TAG. Me and Jimmy use the same computers thats why on your thread https://www.gamezone24.net/forums/sho...41#post1209841 their isnt ONE SCREEN thats posted with just ONE TAG - either Jimmy or Luke, it always has both.

So how would you possibly know who your playing? Its a bit unfair on me to be doing shit like this, Jimmy could lose to bearchen tonight 1vs1 and all thinks its me?

Bs is a fool forsaken about the only and most intelligent thing i think you've ever wrote on this forum ever. Black Spirit was just waiting so bad to try and pin point something on me.

You will see in the near future Jimmy fragged u 11 times duhhh
    you are ridiculous; i said Jimmy was playing against Serena on SGI ST (ive proofs) in the meanwhile we were playing on SGI Teamgaming, you really cant tell the truth, sad

Quote Originally Posted by BlacK SpiRiT View Post
    you are ridiculous; i said Jimmy was playing against Serena on SGI ST (ive proofs) in the meanwhile we were playing on SGI Teamgaming, you really cant tell the truth, sad
    I could say, That was me, my brother Simon if you remember him he used to play on and off OR in fact jimmys brother... when their are 4 PCs, various IPS and 4 people possibility to play you really cannot shout off your mouth. I cannot prove it wasnt me for THIS REASON, just like you CANNOT PROVE it IS me for this reason.

Sorry dude I have nothing left to say here apart from I havent offered you a 1vs1 because I simply am not ready as you know my situation, i wouldnt even bother using another tag.

Feel proud however u feel

VPN Elite

Downloads: 31  Uploads: 0

u really gotta be a true nerd finding excuses for sucking in this game

- - - Updated - - -

I could say, That was me, my brother Simon if you remember him he used to play on and off OR in fact jimmys brother... when their are 4 PCs

maybe its been forsakens bro even

hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol.

Quote Originally Posted by AmcoTraD View Post
    u really gotta be a true nerd finding excuses for sucking in this game

- - - Updated - - -

It obvious you would side with BS here, Im not finding excuses, im stating facts - interpret this how you wanna IF this was a PROPER investigation Legal? It would be simply dismissed through lack of evidence

If anyone or any admin can help me here by explaining to me in PM how i can make sure that its possible never to confuse me jimmy or anyone else we know who would like to play sam... so that these things can never happen again please please tell me so I can sort it out

VPN Elite

Downloads: 31  Uploads: 0

It obvious you would side with BS here, Im not finding excuses, im stating facts - interpret this how you wanna IF this was a PROPER investigation Legal? It would be simply dismissed through lack of evidence

hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol.

SGI Clan

I could say, That was me, my brother Simon if you remember him he used to play on and off OR in fact jimmys brother... when their are 4 PCs, various IPS and 4 people possibility to play you really cannot shout off your mouth. I cannot prove it wasnt me for THIS REASON, just like you CANNOT PROVE it IS me for this reason.

Sorry dude I have nothing left to say here apart from I havent offered you a 1vs1 because I simply am not ready as you know my situation, i wouldnt even bother using another tag.

Feel proud however u feel
    you challenged me yesterday, X fighter was there, he knows, you joined as client, trashed me; then joined with jimmy's tag and challenged me
    I showed you and jimmy have two different ips from 2 different cities, which are even not near cities, so you are a big liar; i said Jimmy was playing in SGI ST, so cant exist two jimmys at the same time. I will tell you more, if it isnt enough, Jimmy's skills are close to my sister skills, he could even not kill me once; well you arent that higher, but at least u could follow me in the map, gratz

elus1veness

Downloads: 781  Uploads: 58

Ok guys, try to show some peace and at least stay our of words like retard etc. -> @ Forsaken and Luke. You can trash in game, but not in here. Or we'll have to punish you next time.
    watch unimaginable [2012]
    watch magnificent [2017]
    wait for ? [202x]

solid as a rock, cold as ice and dark as the night (zeo) (c) amco 2023

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread Information