Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.
    Elite Member

Downloads: 42  Uploads: 0

The third time is the charm

Hello ppl,

It's good to be home!
    As most of you might have already noticed, Complexity is back to business (once again).
    I've always loved this clan so much, that I had to order Raf to re-open this legendary clan.
    The previous rebirth wasn't planned to develop like that and myself, as neutral viewer, was ashamed by certain people who used to wear the tag in 2012.
    Now, this time, we'll change the course and lead this clan as it was supposed to be in 2008.
    Though, don't be afraid, you are free to ask for joining
    This is the third time cpx comes back and we'll care for a repeated success.
    I hope, we'll be able to register some new members in the future and have a good time together.
    Any questions or wishes? Feel free to leave a private message to Rafal or myself.
    See you on servers!

Elite Member

Hello again,

it's been almost seven months now after the structural successful rebirth of CompleXity and we can proudly look back through its changes. The clan which is mostly known by its success back in 2008, has currently got 15 members who is only Bullet completely inactive from. Unlike some months before, we were looking for a good personality of each member, his potential to become even more skilled and his activity at forums. During these seven months, we have been already playing a lot of teamgames and almost every member was/is up to improve his skills. It simply pays off if almost every member is contactable in the same way.

Let's continue with the chronology of member's joinings:

Complexity has started its rebirth with five members back then: Observer Mastaa, Soopafly, Bullet, Ultraspeed and Revolution.
    We've always had the belief in Bullet's comeback, even though it hasn't happened yet. Also Ultraspeed used to be inactive for almost whole time but meanwhile he uses to appear at forums every now and then. Revolution was very active back then and improved a lot in his gameplay. At the moment, he discovers a new game which seems to bring more fun to him than Sam. But we're sure that he is going to come back soon.

The first one who joined Complexity after our announcement was Tommek. Due to the fact that we're good friends in real life, it wasn't hard to get him with us. He used to play a certain period with laptop but has left the game for now. A current comeback is excluded but I still hope he will be back anytime.

On the same day, also Raver joined CPX and we're still proud to have him with us. Even though he's not active under his tag anymore, he is the old man with huge knowledge and we still owe him the organisation and support of our server. Though we hope he is going to increase his activity of playing again!

Laterly, Evolta joined Complexity and became a clan coordinator. After less weeks of activity, he had usually planned to leave Sam for a very long time but since this dutch guy is freakin crazy, he already came back some weeks later and even stronger than before. We're proud that he is still part of Complexity and count him as a further enrichment for the clan. OM, Evo and myself have been a good trio in Saints already. If you got Evo, you got the fun!

After a very short email contact, Seven came back to Sam and also to Complexity laterly. He had to train a lot to get back to his old shape but till this day, he has improved a lot, is known for one of the most active members from CPX and has done a lot for the clan already. It's awesome that he proves everyday that it was right to get him back to Sam!

In January, Skyward joined Complexity after he closed his own clan 'The Untouchables'. During the first weeks, Skyward has become a very good member and has enriched our clan with a lot of effort. He is a member without CPX would be unimaginable. Due to his experience and years of playing he also counts to the best players of the clan.

MasterShock was next and used to play a lot of games with the tag. When he is not stoned, he also likes to post something in private, lol! Currently, he rests in Germany so he can't really play due to an unplayable internet connection there. But we're already looking forward the day he will come back and play with us again. The contact is not broken so it's sure that this time will come again!

Next who joined CPX was Andreo. With Revolution, he is the youngest member from Complexity. On the one hand, he seems to be inconsiderable but on the other hand, he is pretty active at forums and uses to play some games from time to time. Even though, he is not as active as we would like him to see, he knows how to define a confident membership.

Next guy was Prottoss who left Limited Edition to discover the fun of Sam in Complexity again. To this day, he has always been freakin active, may it be in Sam or on Skype. Seven and Prottoss became very good friends and are as 'thick as thieves'!
    It's funny when you log into Skype and there are like 250 new messages from two days which mostly include only their 'gibberish' haha! But also in Sam, Prottoss has improved a lot and we're proud that he decided to join us.

At the end of April, Replicator joined Complexity again. He decided to leave Campers and become a part of his true love again, hehe.
    He counts to one of the most skilled players in CPX and it's good to have him on board. Even though he is our little diva, Replicator is a great guy and as most of us very active when he is not dropping any mixes on his turntables!

Last guy who has joined us yet, is DarkSoul. This russian guy is what I call a Shotty Trouble machine. Even if he is conservative he is more and more addicted to put the double shotgun into others asses. He has got a unique style in Shotty Trouble and that's why we're very attracted by him and glad he joined us.

The whole CompleXity clan is looking forward the upcoming Clan-Tournament! We're ready

Director

Downloads: 33  Uploads: 10

Very nice clan history
    Where r my 115e? and now we Have a Problem.
    -
    -----------------

GameZone24.net Forums founder. The Director since 2003

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by HeLLspAWn View Post
    Very nice clan history
    Thank you! It's not the real history though. We will try to collect every information and I'm going to write a real one soon (hopefully)

Elite Member

So we're slowly approaching the end of the year and since my last entry, our structure has changed a bit.
    We could welcome new members (Fahrenheit, Bloodnowsky and GoogLe) but also had to absorb a big loss: Evolta decided to turn his back on CPX. But anyway, the whole CPX-staff is thankful that he has been a member of us.
    At this point again: Good luck for your future, Roland!
    Also Prottoss left CPX to join Immortals.

Ouf of the members, each activity of anybody has changed by implication. I couldn't be that active myself, I hope I can increase it in the next months again. Furthermore, Seven and Revolution went inactive in Sam and play other games at the moment, also Tommek has stopped playing. It's sad we could not catch Bullet yet, we're glad that his brother 'Dexino' is back to sam since the beginning of the week.

The Clan-tournament wasn't that spectacular for us (4th place) but a positive thing is that we can hopefully improve our last result in the next tournament

At the moment, we got 16 members (including the leaders) and we're looking forward to increase our membership step by step in the future.

In the end, the whole CPX-clan wishes a beautiful christmas time to each of you and already a happy new year!
    Last edited by QuietStorm; 22.11.2013 at 16:08.

Thread Information