Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gender Wage Gap

Elite Member

Downloads:Uploads: 0

Sounds like you don't think much about women or less fortunate/abled human beings (though I must agree to some extent with "always keeps her eyes open for a richer man ".)
    But knowing you a bit, I put it down to being young/not having a lot of experience of your own about these things just yet (though your opinion is just as valid as anyones of course).

Let's take the last part for example
    Quote Originally Posted by X Fighter
    If there are two men and one of them doesn't know how to negotiate and is payed less for the same work, do you pity him? I don't. He should learn how to assert himself
    You obviously feel that you know how to negotiate and assert yourself (and that's damn good).
    But if one dones't have these skills, how do you "learn" this? Can anyone just learn this?
    You might think so because this is how you feel and this is how your mind work. But everyone's different.
    Tell a child "Stop being afraid of the dark", tell a shy person "stop being shy", tell an insecure person "get self confident", tell a white person "be black", tell a fat person "get thin", tell a coward "be brave" or tell a poor negotiator "learn how to assert yourself". Maybe it's not so easy to just learn how to negotiate or assert yourself. And maybe others, who has low real working capabilities know exactely how to "negotiate" or "assert" themselves.

BTW, in my experience when it comes to work, being "strong and able" comes way behind asslicking/manipulating skills. Way way behind. Working like a dog gets you a pat on your back, while sticking your tongue up the ass of the right guy gets you paid more. And the ones who use this simple and basic principal are not smart, but just scum imo.

You're really in favor for the mentally and physically strong. You'd make a good CEO for a company/coorporation.
    Paying the strong ones more will make the weaker try even harder even if it will kill them. This is something everyone in a coorporation will get more money out of, all from the lowest possible foremans, to the (potentially filthy) rich owners. But not the workers themselves, unless for the fortunate few who happens to be physically or mentally stronger. But still, they will only get a silly small portion of it, and the others nothing at all no matter how hard they work (from their individual capabilities of course).

I think what I think coz I think the way our lives work is fucked up.

Campers Clan

Downloads: 15  Uploads: 0

Actually this is not what I think. I just realized that pity for the weak is only there if the weak one is black or a woman or disabled or a child.

If boys are way behind girls in the school systems this is called "success". if boys kill themselves 8 times more often than girls society still only cries about poor thin girls that are unhappy with their figure while boys die. if 98% of all workplace fatalities are male nobody cares. if 90% of all victims in war are and always were male, nobody cares. I hear phrases like:"women always had it the most hard in war." while in reality men always died to protect them. men are already more often sick than women but 75% of all money of the health system goes to women although they pay only 25% of it.
    in countries where girl's genitals get mutilated, boys also get mutilated with dirty pieces of glass while their moms watch them and run around with the foreskin through the cities but this is not critisized by the W, it's actually advocated. 90% of american boys get a part of their penis cut up without anaesthesia but we consider this ok when it happens to a girl though it's a crime against humanity.
    95% of all homeless people are men so where is a special help for men here?

So my problem isn't that we protect the weak and disabled, my problem is that this help and protection is only available for a certain privileged group of people. If a white heterosexual man is weak, beaten by his wife, underachiever, loser in school, dies in war as a young boy nobody gives a fuck.

btw the word Gender Wage Gap somehow reminds me of this Gender Weight Gap lol

'To tell you the truth, I can beat anyone in the world.' ~ Bruce Lee

Post Tenebras Lux

Downloads: 10  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by X Fighter View Post
    If boys are way behind girls in the school systems this is called "success".
    https://www.amazon.de/Zukunft-verbaut.../dp/3866122276

if 90% of all victims in war are and always were male, nobody cares.
    In terms of soldiers + civilians maybe, (soldier casualties are about 99,99%)

if 98% of all workplace fatalities are male nobody cares
    Omg do you really expect women to work in coal mines?? That would be like.. true gender equality.. you forgot that emancipation only demands the good jobs and things in life, where you don't get your hands dirty. Emancipation = We take 100% of the good stuff, you get what's left. 100% 'dirty' jobs vs 100% 'office' jobs, 100 vs 100, true equality

Campers Clan

Downloads: 15  Uploads: 0

https://www.amazon.de/Mythos-M%C3%A4n...8899824&sr=8-1

Das ist auch nicht schlecht.

It points to an important fact: The mightiest and richest humans always were male... but the poorest and least mighty humans always were mostly male, too. Women now want to be equal with these few very powerful alpha men - not with 90% of the other men who are poor and might less.
    And these alpha males at least fought for their power and wealth. women want to get it for free per entitlement laws.

It's sad but feminism and the politics totally lead in the wrong direction. Everything what we men have built (the law, states, democracy, freedom, sciences, schools) is being destroyed now by women. In some years the education system will be so feminized that it is totally worthless. women are getting more and more at universities because the niveau is getting lower and lower...
    Last edited by Aberration; 23.01.2013 at 00:39.
    'To tell you the truth, I can beat anyone in the world.' ~ Bruce Lee

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information