Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New PC setup

Elite Member

Downloads: 52  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Gods Hand View Post
    i7 920 can be overclocked easy at 3,8-4,0ghz u don't need other to play,don't waste money
    i know the p6t is good mainboard for oc but i use in on stock one time tried on 3,6ghz the core pemperature was 60-64 celsius / core

for oc to 3,8gz or 4ghz you need to change the voltage but i dont need it i use my pc now only for sam / browsing dont use it for new games

sese member Snake Champion Asteroids Champion Starship Legend Champion Fishing the Sea Champion Disc Dash Champion Cell-Out Champion Railway Line Champion Penguin Pass Champion

Downloads: 16  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShock View Post
    i know the p6t is good mainboard for oc but i use in on stock one time tried on 3,6ghz the core pemperature was 60-64 celsius / core

for oc to 3,8gz or 4ghz you need to change the voltage but i dont need it i use my pc now only for sam / browsing dont use it for new games
    so,why u want change?

MobbingZone24 Elite

Downloads: 34  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Gods Hand View Post
    so,why u want change?
    A better question is... What did he bought i7 for? An he said he's using LGA1366... which was made mostly for gaming

VPN Elite

Downloads: 31  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Privateer View Post
    A better question is... What did he bought i7 for? An he said he's using LGA1366... which was made mostly for gaming
    serious sam 1.07 from 2002

hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol.

sese member Snake Champion Asteroids Champion Starship Legend Champion Fishing the Sea Champion Disc Dash Champion Cell-Out Champion Railway Line Champion Penguin Pass Champion

Downloads: 16  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Privateer View Post
    everyone want bigger..but after they don't know how to use
    Last edited by Gods Hand; 18.01.2013 at 21:53.

Campers Clan

Downloads: 15  Uploads: 0

bigger is better
    'To tell you the truth, I can beat anyone in the world.' ~ Bruce Lee

Elite Member

Downloads: 52  Uploads: 0

i was buy new mainboard and cpu + ram it is used but i got it for low price

its nothing new cuz i had before lga 1366 to with the same processor

the old was SUS P6T+I7 920 C0 stepp
    the new is biostar X58A Tpower + I7 920 D0 stepp ( is better for OC ) + 3x2GB corsair 1866mhz

the only reason was for my the change cuz i was sale my old for the same price then i was buy the new

but the new is better cuz D0 stepp and the biostar mainboard is one of the best mainboards for OC + tri channel running faster then my dualchannel ( i think but im not sure )

BTW cost @ 200 euro i think is not much and the lga 1366 is verry god for gaming i think is the best way for tune up your pc for low budget users price / power is verry good

i show my PC next monat when im finishing ( i need new SDD HDD + VGA )

akrual my case is now the acer predator G7750 and my psu is LC power 500 watts ( random buy ) next week i buy Hiper type R modular 580 watts 2 weeks ago buyed roccat kova + and last week Samsung Full HD led monitor 22" when is finished i send photos

this cpu was running on 4ghz with air coller i had Asatek lclc / Corsair H50 water coller the mainboard can OC the cpu to 4662mhz i think i can do it maybe to 4.2ghz
    Last edited by MasterShock; 31.01.2013 at 14:47.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information