Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.
    VPN Elite

Downloads: 31  Uploads: 0

Rate your last game

write a short description + rate here about the last game u have played recently

Prototype 2
    Game is pretty nice looking (graphics and effects), the gameplay with an X360 controller has an awesome handling
    the missions/ story mode is pretty monotonous after all, it gets boring very quickly
    6/10

SplitSecond Velocity
    i was suprised how much fun it actually is, especially when u play it over LAN with mates
    it is a very simple handling ( just forward and break) and overall a simple made game, nice for playing casually with actionpowerups, mariokart for men
    5.8/10

Crysis 2
    well this game shouldnt be allowed to wear the title "2", it is nothing compared to the first crysis
    it actually looks like a poor CoD fake, i cancelled playing after 3 or 5 missions due to a lack of motivation
    even the good looking graphics couldnt change this
    4.6/10

Borderlands 2
    wow, wow and wow first of all this game IS worth to be called the second part,
    i personally love the comic look and its effects, FPS with a level and weapon system = win
    the coop system works well and so does everything else of the game
    it took sometime to finish the storymode twice (to reach the last level) the game is so much fun i recommendthis to everyone
    9.4/10

currently playing the storymode of black ops 2
    this game is pure cinema imo

hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol.

MobbingZone24 Elite

Downloads: 34  Uploads: 0

Far Cry 3
    Be careful - this game is really addictive It took me more than a week to finish this game (with all additional missions). Graphics are amazing, especially when running on DX11, then it's a pure pleasure playing it. The storyline itself wasn't something new, innovative or complex, but i really enjoyed running through the whole island with a flamethrower in my hand and burning marijuana plantations Really good game, i just felt like playing good, old FC again.
    9/10

Dishonored
    Great storyline, you're feeling like you are the main hero - this game gives you strong emotions, seriously. That's why i loved it so much. The locations simply gave me creeps and you're never bored when you're playing Dishonored, you want more and more - I felt bad when it came to the final mission, i wished that's not the end yet
    9.5/10

Borderlands 2
    Quote Originally Posted by AmcoTraD View Post
    Borderlands 2
    wow, wow and wow first of all this game IS worth to be called the second part,
    i personally love the comic look and its effects, FPS with a level and weapon system = win
    the coop system works well and so does everything else of the game
    it took sometime to finish the storymode twice (to reach the last level) the game is so much fun i recommendthis to everyone
    I would give 8.9/10, because I enjoyed the first part a bit more, I've finished it 3 times and reached the maximum 69lv And it was hard for me to finish B2 for the second time, dunno why.

Assassin's Creed
    I know this game was released in 2007, but i haven't played it yet. I heard many recommendations for this title, so i thought 'Why not?' I've finished it yesterday and what can I say is - It's a good game, nice graphics, good storyline and impressive size of the maps, but doing the same missions over and over again can be really annoying. Generally, you're exploring 3 main cities through the game - Damascus, Acre and Jerusalem. You're about to assassinate 9 targets. To do that, you must do at least 3 investigations to acquire some informations about your target. You must always reach so called 'view points' to unlock next parts of the map. And you must doing that shit every time you have to assassinate someone over and over again. I'm downloading ACII and hopefully this one will be better
    7.8/10

InterPlayFigonaOwner

Downloads: 49  Uploads: 0

Black Ops2
    i love the graphics and weapons. story mode is awesome and theres more than 1 path to it. i only completed one set of options and started a campaign again to see what happens if you shoot Harper instead of Mernendase
    i hate they way i killed Mason couldnt talk for a day lol xD
    ratings 9/10
    multiplayer 8/10
    zombies 5/10

Elite Member

Downloads: 52  Uploads: 0

sam tse was beginning on 2005

this game is crap!

0/10

Campers Clan

Downloads: 31  Uploads: 5

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShock View Post
    sam tse was beginning on 2005

this game is crap!

0/10

microvolts - funny online toy shooter. as team fortress 2(u can buy items and u raise ur level:1,2,3.. 15,20.. etc. also game have statistic of ur kills\deaths and awards) but idea much better. u play for toy, its really awesome and funny!

minuses: only 15-20 maps and sux zombiemode (random choise zombies of all players and often i becomes zombiee )

so 9\10

VPN Elite

Downloads: 31  Uploads: 0

anyone played far cry 3 yet?

hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol.

Thread Information