Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    sese member Snake Champion Asteroids Champion Starship Legend Champion Fishing the Sea Champion Disc Dash Champion Cell-Out Champion Railway Line Champion Penguin Pass Champion

Downloads: 16  Uploads: 0

i got today the chinaphone,called jiaiu g3,dual core 1.0ghz 1gb ram android 4.04 (possible jellybean 4.1.2) 8mp camera,4,5 res hd etc etc,a bit big and heavy but really good and cheap
    Last edited by Gods Hand; 15.03.2013 at 19:50.

VPN Elite

Downloads: 31  Uploads: 0

price? xd

hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol.

sese member Snake Champion Asteroids Champion Starship Legend Champion Fishing the Sea Champion Disc Dash Champion Cell-Out Champion Railway Line Champion Penguin Pass Champion

Quote Originally Posted by AmcoTraD View Post
    price? xd
    150euro,i find from a guy that selled after 1 month of use,a bit lucky start in april the next version g4 for 250 or even less the g4 advanced version,same performance of s4,only difference instead quad core 1,9ghz a low version 1,2 GHz (instead of 700euro lol)

elus1veness

Downloads: 781  Uploads: 58

In Russia it's possible to get a similar phone (but with 4.3") for 200 $ or even less, new (Edited: just have seen your post, well same as 150 euro lol)

Samsung is an useless paying for a brand .. And the design is always the same : / I better would buy Sony Xperia Z which can work in water .. My old Nokia 5228 didn't know how to swim in my bath lolo, R.I.P. xD
    watch unimaginable [2012]
    watch magnificent [2017]
    wait for ? [202x]

solid as a rock, cold as ice and dark as the night (zeo) (c) amco 2023

Quote Originally Posted by Zeo View Post
    In Russia it's possible to get a similar phone (but with 4.3") for 200 $ or even less
    i know,coz is near china,more easy too see these phone,most of them are the fake phone of iphone or Samsung galaxy 3,i hate those fakes...btw in russia phone's buy you for 200 euro

VPN Elite

waterproof phones arent as useful as u may think.

u cannot use the touchscreen when there is a single water drop on the screen,
    u cannot take pictures underwater (if touchscreen only) .. only record videos...

this is all nice and stuff if u often chill at beaches or have a yacht in a daily use

+ as soon as water becomes gas it gets everywhere, nothing is safe from it...
    and once the water is IN ur waterproof phone, have fun getting this shit out..

hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol.

Campers Clan

Downloads: 60  Uploads: 5

the phone has to resist under the water pessure too..

Now tell me if you breack your phone, where do you send it to repair it? in china? xD

i've seen the galaxy S4, I was surprised, I was waiting something better.... my 5" french smartphone is not that far behind, for 190€. And if I breack my phone, I know where I have to send it to get it repaired at least.

Corsair - Asus - Razer - Beyerdynamic

s4 is awesome but 700 euro...overprice

Campers Clan

By the way I see this only now but...

Quote Originally Posted by Gods Hand View Post
    my car work bad
    nothing unusual for a FIAT

Director

Downloads: 33  Uploads: 10

Fiat

I think that the "Three F" theory rocks: Keep away from Fiat, Ford and French cars
    Where r my 115e? and now we Have a Problem.
    -
    -----------------

GameZone24.net Forums founder. The Director since 2003

Campers Clan

Fiat and french cars, I agree, but why Ford? Ford is awesome!

VPN Elite

not the european ford..

Campers Clan

Quote Originally Posted by AmcoTraD View Post
    not the european ford..
    yeah.. though I actually own, and like the Fiesta from 1994, this car is immortal...

Devils Clan Member

Downloads: 44  Uploads: 0

GH Im going to bet how long the phone that you re gonna buy in china will last. Yea you can buy a cheap phone with galaxy s4 performance but it is gonna to break without possibility to repair in about 1 year max. The core will heat more and more, phone is gonna lag more and more. Thats how it ends usually with all chinese smartphones.

Zeo Xperia Z is an amazing smartphone but as every Sony Xperia it's battery sucks so much. It can last max 1 day with a bit active using. Maybe tests say something else, but test conditions are really different from conditions in which we are using our phone and usually battery drain is huge and much bigger than it was during tests made by the company. The best smartphones if we talk about performance+good battery mixture are Samsungs.Have you seen Note II? It can last for 2-3 days even with playing games,wifi etc. Same goes for other samsungs. Now I have Galaxy S Plus and if I configure it I can get very good battery without losing performance in games etc. Thats all about how much you can get from the hardware. Samsung phones can be tuned with software, changing build.prop, init.d, and other configurable files.Its the best and the easiest phone to tune up. There are really few devices that was bricked(means mainboard get destroyed), mainly you can fix things on your own but usually this phones are too hard to brick.
    Last edited by HanG; 17.03.2013 at 07:09.

Post Tenebras Lux

Downloads: 10  Uploads: 0

Galaxy S4 is hilarious Packed with crappy options nobody's ever gonna use. But hey...
    Tbh I don't care about the iPhone that much, but I learned to love syncing features & compatibility and everything works flawlessly with my mac & iPad. And I would switch if there was something better But Windows is WIP and I'm not geeky enough for Linux. And Android is unsafe. I don't even jb my phone because I don't need all that fancy stuff (+ it would decrease security aswell)

As for the price: It doesn't hurt so what.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information