Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    sese member Snake Champion Asteroids Champion Starship Legend Champion Fishing the Sea Champion Disc Dash Champion Cell-Out Champion Railway Line Champion Penguin Pass Champion

Downloads: 16  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by HanG View Post
    I know but only samsung is the best for custom roms. The easiest root ever. You just flash update script in 2 seconds and you have root. Then you flash CWM recovery in another 2 seconds. Then you choose and flash custom ROM. In phones like HTC or SONY you need to shit with breaking bootloader and rooting phone. Breaking bootloader sux in some phones as it is complicated for android user that is not much in it.If you want to get back from custom ROM to original one, samsung has really easy way. For HTC Ive seen some shit like that u have to use another sd card in some cases that will be in no possibility to use anymore after it helps flash the original ROM. Also other phones than samsung just cant get much from software and build.prop, init.d(tweaks). In samsung you can have a battery 1300 mah and with software make it like 1600-1800. With other phones there are low possibilities to save battery especially with sony.Graphic can be tuned as well as UI speed in samsung in amazing way. For example my S plus has a little bit more than 3000 points in benchmark. With tweaking I can get 6200 without overclocking my CPU that I can overclock from 1400 to 1800 mhz. With 1800 I can get 7000. This is more than 2x points. With other phones you will never be able to get so good scores like this
    software increase battery level? Guess is a bullshit but not sure,seems impossible or very Dangerous like overclock is for a phone,complely useless too,if u are speaking about s2,he get more point coz 480x800 and 4,27,for ex mine is 720*1280 4,50 that's why less points coz superior resolution,and btw with overclock any phone get more points like pc,well about battery mine is 2750,no need more

The Chosen One

Downloads: 19  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by HanG View Post
    sry but as long as you wont tr and see the possibilities that samsung can gives you with custom ROMs and dev stuff you wont understand the greatness of it
    No, I don't understand it. Maybe I'd like to....
    But I'm not trying to bring your aspirations down at all. I frankly admire your knowledge and skill if what you're talking about is true and I wish you all the luck, if you're truly going to lead a development of such innovation. (and what's more important - that noone is going to simply steal you know-how, Google and Samsung included).
    But to think, that it will earn YOU PERSONALLY enough money to buy the most economically active country in Europe with GDP of almost 1/5 of US public debt.... that's just nuts

Not to mention, that kind of "argument" is a complete logical fallacy and it's kinda low...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AmcoTraD View Post
    hang obviously is the typical marketing victim with a controlled mind, yeah...
    What phone have you got?
    Last edited by Stin; 18.03.2013 at 09:37.

Devils Clan Member

Downloads: 44  Uploads: 0

GH its not about "overclocking" battery level for real. It's about good managment. With good compiled kernel, software and knowledge of how to edit build.prop and init.d tweaks you can get as fast performance without losing a battery. I can say that you will get battery consuption much much less and still youll have your phone tuned up to amazing games, UI etc performance. The difference with overclocking with this 400mhz in benchmark is 6200-6800 so even without overclocking the CPU you get amazing 2x better score than with original android OS.

@Zeo I've got Samsung Galaxy S plus.

There is an another advantage of Samsung phones. As you know if you do something wrong during chaning your system(for example switching between custom ROMs)or flashing new script with tweaks, kernel, editing system yourself there is a risk of bricking the phone. In most cases sony, htc are really hard to repair by yourself in home. Samsung phones are mostly unbrickable devices for example my S plus or Galaxy Ace(but there are many more of them that are so good). With Sony, htc the chances to repair it urself are much lower and those devices are more likely to brick. Ive heard about only 5 galaxy ace phones bricked on the whole world and there were a lot of cry from users that has other phones like sony,htc ("my device got bricked during updating custom ROM" etc). In samsung phones that almost never happens

MobbingZone24 Elite

Downloads: 34  Uploads: 0

Maybe HanG works for Samsung and he have to advertise their shit

VPN Elite

Downloads: 31  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Privateer View Post
    Maybe HanG works for Samsung and he have to advertise their shit
    i dont think cleaning employees are involved into any commission of marketing

but mabe samsung has a different system, who knows

hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol.

sese member Snake Champion Asteroids Champion Starship Legend Champion Fishing the Sea Champion Disc Dash Champion Cell-Out Champion Railway Line Champion Penguin Pass Champion

ok i was in car with a friend on morning,he bought a samsung s3 yesterday for 330 euro (used for 1 week,really lucky...) we compared our phone and...ok samsung is little better,30gr less,4,7 vs 4,5 little better camera,more fludity coz 4 core at 1,4ghz,while i have a better battery,so...i think is a really fail,end of march exit a new version of my phone that completely crush the s3,and compete with s4 for 250 euro

VPN Elite

Downloads: 31  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Gods Hand View Post
    ok i was in car with a friend on morning,he bought a samsung s3 yesterday for 330 euro (used for 1 week,really lucky...) we compared our phone and...ok samsung is little better,30gr less,4,7 vs 4,5 little better camera,more fludity coz 4 core at 1,4ghz,while i have a better battery,so...i think is a really fail,end of march exit a new version of my phone that completely crush the s3,and compete with s4 for 250 euro
    do u perform calls aswell with ur phone?

hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol.

Quote Originally Posted by AmcoTraD View Post
    do u perform calls aswell with ur phone?
    sure perfect...we tryed music audio too,was really hard to understand who was better seems like mine was 5 % more strong,as i said the only problems is that 152gr are really too much.Simple review

Devils Clan Member

I bet that GH your phone cannot be rooted. Even if it can you will never get as good sound effect like on any other phone(this time im talking about samsung but htc and sony as well, but still samsung wins the fight anyway).As I said your chinese phone maybe is competitive enough but it will brick after 1 year. S3 of ur friend will last for few years for sure.
    And the fuck weight of phone has to do with musci quality

root is possible sure,mine is not i saw is not hard to do,but for now phone work great i don't wanna touch,u still don't wanna hear chinese's have theyr phone and not only s3 or iphone 4 clone,check better

Devils Clan Member

HAHAHAHAA.I just watched first minutes of video. Dual core 1GHz and only 5300 in antutu . I can get with one core without overclocking 6200 and I had my phone much cheaper xD.I do not have lags in UI and launcher like the guy in movie does. When Ive seen the name I knew it is just a bullshit sry .
    Last time some girl came with something similar with name like this to my uncle( he has a shop with acesories and mobile phones etc. he also buys phones from people as well). She wanted him to repair(as he does those things not everything but a lot) it because 6 month after buying it, it has started weird things, overheating etc without even changing OS or messing with it. Congratz I would rather give this money to homeless instead of buying the phone like this .I can make my phone work faster even than s2. so if yur friend would fix his device nothing could stand a chance

edit2: HAHAAHAH JUST SEEN IT HAS 1 GB RAM TROLOLOLOL.BITCH PLEASE XD

1 gb ram 4 gb rom,antutu is a stupid benkmark that doenst explain nothing,dont think u can play good gtaIII or max payne for example u done better score coz u use with a low resolution,i use in hd,your phone is not even close hd,as not even the s2

GODLIKE
    ...Galaxy S III.

Devils Clan Member

If I change DPI it can be similar to changing resolution. Not the same but still gives interesting effects.

lol hang i rooted today the phone,installed a program,clicked key 1,asked phone to restart,phone rooted,tell me how is faster on Samsung

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread Information