Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 68

Thread: Cheats? again

  1. #1
    The Chosen One
    Join Date
    September 2012
    Location
    Prague
    Posts
    713

    Downloads: 19  Uploads: 0

    Cheats? again

    Hey guys.
    Please, someone do me a favor and check these demos for me:
    https://ulozto.net/xHGMLJqP/mrflashdance-rar

    This flashdance persona really pissed me off. Not that it's really that hard to hit me as soon as you spot me. But still, i got curious, checked demos and I don't know. There are at least three moments, when he starts chaotically uncontrolably looking around. What is that? Sudden mouse problem? Or insn't that a sign of switching (sadcore's?) ab on/off?
    I don't have the demo rewinding tool, so I didn't get the chance to look closely at every single frag.
    It just occured to me, that someone with that high sensitivity, with those (more or less) lame moves and so many failed shots simply cannot be able to perform some quality hyperspeed aim-shot-frags... yet he had +-80 ping.

    You guys be the judge in this. I'm just asking so I know better next time...

  2. #2
    Gospodski
    Join Date
    April 2012
    Posts
    4,692

    Downloads: 165  Uploads: 0

    yep i agree, I've watched demos. this is 101% saad's aimbot

  3. #3
    Immortals Clan Elite
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    6,226

    Downloads: 48  Uploads: 0

    ah few moments just about suspicious.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Boateng View Post
    yep i agree, I've watched demos. this is 101% saad's aimbot
    saad did autoshot.... theres 0 presents of aimbot....

  4. #4
    The Chosen One
    Join Date
    September 2012
    Location
    Prague
    Posts
    713

    Downloads: 19  Uploads: 0

    Quote Originally Posted by Prottoss View Post
    saad did autoshot.... theres 0 presents of aimbot....
    I'm learning something everyday

  5. #5
    Hardcore capitalist

    Join Date
    January 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,673

    Downloads: 31  Uploads: 0

    Aimbot is published by ermac and autoshot by saadcore


    "ye my server is laggy bcoz internet provider is wireless" ~ Karel

    Steam: AmcO
    Battlenet: AmcoTraD#2499
    EPIC: A M C O T R A D

  6. #6
    Campers Clan

    Join Date
    January 2008
    Location
    France
    Posts
    12,090

    Downloads: 54  Uploads: 4

    it's weird i used to suspect several players in game, but when I start to obs them (as observer of course) they suddently stop playing, and stays afk... it has nothing to do with this thread but I wanted to make notice this kind of situation which happened to me like 7-8 times... really doesn't looks like a simple coincidence...

    click to view my steam profile



    AOC ● Corsair ● Asus ● Razer ● Beyerdynamic

  7. #7
    Devils Clan Member
    Join Date
    April 2011
    Posts
    1,910

    Downloads: 44  Uploads: 0

    this is an autoshot. This guy dont even know when somebody 1 meter from him shoots his back. He is too lame for this kind of aim. I bet 99% for autoshot.

  8. #8
    Campers Clan
    Join Date
    July 2012
    Location
    Algeria
    Posts
    737

    Downloads: 118  Uploads: 0

    I've to agree with stin cause I played few months before against that noob guy.
    he had the moves for a begginer . . I felt something strong with his aim .
    impossible to get a great aim with a sucky moves (seems he doesn't know the maps well) so
    Silent . . But Deadly ! !

  9. #9
    The Chosen One
    Join Date
    September 2012
    Location
    Prague
    Posts
    713

    Downloads: 19  Uploads: 0

    Quote Originally Posted by Skyward View Post
    it's weird i used to suspect several players in game, but when I start to obs them (as observer of course) they suddently stop playing, and stays afk... it has nothing to do with this thread but I wanted to make notice this kind of situation which happened to me like 7-8 times... really doesn't looks like a simple coincidence...
    EX... wait for it... ACTLY! (also on several occasions...)
    the same happened here. Connected as observer, flashdace in the corner doing nothing. Then played noobily. Then left.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by The Insider View Post
    I've to agree with stin cause I played few months before against that noob guy.
    he had the moves for a begginer . . I felt something strong with his aim .
    impossible to get a great aim with a sucky moves (seems he doesn't know the maps well) so
    I've got a crazy idea... @locate said Bulgaria. The player model and overall gameplay (in my eyes) both tell me it's our favourite Zita... (doesn't have to be). Let the flame begin, right?
    Nonetheless I'd like to know the point of view of someone with admin rights.

  10. #10
    Devils Clan
    Join Date
    July 2012
    Posts
    2,585

    Downloads: 66  Uploads: 0

    Just watched and nothing suspicious imo. Except on 3rd demo when his model start suddenly aim into his own legs and spinning around himself for a few seconds ... in normal cases that shouldn't happen. Could be lag or mouse bug, really dunno

  11. #11
    SGI Clan
    Join Date
    February 2007
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    9,664

    Downloads: 37  Uploads: 0

    someone that tested this autoshot can tell better than me, but for me it's no cheat

  12. #12
    Devils Clan
    Join Date
    July 2012
    Posts
    2,585

    Downloads: 66  Uploads: 0

    Quote Originally Posted by Stin View Post
    I've got a crazy idea... @locate said Bulgaria. The player model and overall gameplay (in my eyes) both tell me it's our favourite Zita... (doesn't have to be)
    Nonetheless I'd like to know the point of view of someone with admin rights.
    It could be Zita according to those slowmo moves, i'll check, but i think she could do even better than this on demo. She play sniper station only in SE few years

  13. #13
    The Chosen One
    Join Date
    September 2012
    Location
    Prague
    Posts
    713

    Downloads: 19  Uploads: 0

    Quote Originally Posted by CLICK View Post
    Just watched and nothing suspicious imo. Except on 3rd demo when his model start suddenly aim into his own legs and spinning around himself for a few seconds ... in normal cases that shouldn't happen. Could be lag or mouse bug, really dunno
    I counted 3 occations in provided demos.

  14. #14
    Devils Clan Member
    Join Date
    April 2011
    Posts
    1,910

    Downloads: 44  Uploads: 0

    And you should check was well player from france -sam-. Saadcore spread his autoshoot well. So many cheaters nowadays

  15. #15
    Devils Clan
    Join Date
    July 2012
    Posts
    2,585

    Downloads: 66  Uploads: 0

    Quote Originally Posted by Stin View Post
    I counted 3 occations in provided demos.
    You should make a video or something (in slowmo /dem_frealtimefactor=0.5)

 

 
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Zeb cheats again -.-
    By Havana in forum Serious Sam: The First & Second Encounter
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 25.11.2008, 19:56
  2. CHEATS FOR SALE
    By Zeb89Cheater in forum Italian Chatterbox
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 15.09.2008, 07:49
  3. Zeb thx for cheats
    By Duke Nukem in forum Campers General Discussion
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 31.08.2007, 17:22

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •