Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Veteran Member

Downloads:Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by AmcoTraD View Post
    anxiety sexi boy is for u? prefer u ass hairy or ass no hairy? me anus very hairy i can send picture pm, but i 23 years old but for imagine him is 13 years ok?
    it was my joke but now i do not use. and sex only with whores lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eupho Salvadore View Post
    A 30 + yo man willing to have sex with 16 yo boy is considered a pedophile all around the world.

But i still can't get how comes u turned into a homo freak. The only way i can explain it are the following words, i don't even care if ill be anyhow banned or pboxed or whatever current GZ admins do to punish users for insulting and trashing attempts since im way too busy with real life to spend much time in the network.

What i guess is Tankist had been trying to hook up some chick for more then a dozen of years but in case of his ugly face and zero social skills this ended up in a fail. After that he decided to call some street slut for an easy and fast fuck but after she took a look at his personality and hid the money in her lingerie she bet his shitty face, shouted "RRRRROOOOOLLLLEEEEED PHREEEEAAAAAAK!" and immediately ran away. Best wishes.

P.S. Every single oldschool russian community member knows about 300 RUR u sent Anxiety for these photos. Can't commit being rolled?
    does not consider the age of 16 for a sign of consent for both i idi ty na xui i mnogie normalnue skazali zabit na ty suku
    Granisha proidena i tut staryui ili net ne imeet zna4eniy uje
    your mother's a whore and you're miserable jackal

Devils Clan

Downloads: 66  Uploads: 0

Veteran Member

and the truth is killing this topic, but cheaters fuck in the ass at all times, and they have no excuses. p. s i can have moderator rights to this forum? I'll do best here.

Hellraisers

Downloads: 37  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by TankisT View Post
    and the truth is killing this topic, but cheaters fuck in the ass at all times, and they have no excuses. p. s i can have moderator rights to this forum? I'll do best here.
    thread create must you as same is - https://www.gamezone24.net/forums/sho...6870-The-Truth
    and sey therefore your tank bro was, you not; and sey sorri bullshits for bro your did therefore, so hellspam make you will moderator rights or some of them.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by High Völtage View Post
    thread create must you as same is - https://www.gamezone24.net/forums/sho...6870-The-Truth
    and sey therefore your tank bro was, you not; and sey sorri bullshits for bro your did therefore, so hellspam make you will moderator rights or some of them.
    there is little similarity between me and him, yes and me shit less. I do not know I have no reason not to climb first,
    but if I see bad person why not use trolling xd

Veteran Member

Downloads: 12  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by High Völtage View Post
    Have never seen this thread before

Member™

Downloads: 39  Uploads: 0

Ok guys, enough spam shit here. Tankist I suggest you to go to the doctor... Please do not spam my profile anymore. Good luck with your life.

Therefore.

Director

Downloads: 33  Uploads: 10

I refrain !!!
    Where r my 115e? and now we Have a Problem.
    -
    -----------------

GameZone24.net Forums founder. The Director since 2003

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information