Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    sese member Snake Champion Asteroids Champion Starship Legend Champion Fishing the Sea Champion Disc Dash Champion Cell-Out Champion Railway Line Champion Penguin Pass Champion

Downloads: 16  Uploads: 0

Congratz to boyz destro and lexa,but some of them not,btw looking the score i'm the 2

Veteran Member

Downloads: 12  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by BoyZyatoR View Post

Downloads: 21  Uploads: 0

Chitinid

Downloads: 62  Uploads: 0

Congratulations to Sakke, the best all maps player nowadays!

I was going to congratulate with des too, but after his messages all I can say is...
    I eat cereals for breakfast

VPN Elite

Downloads: 31  Uploads: 0

destroyer shows his pitiful scum nerd face again

hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol.

SGI Clan

Downloads: 37  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by De$troyer View Post
    well, ping in st means a lot, thought he cant win me or lexa on lt. Also his zadroting all the time and caring about this game a lot while other people work/study made the deal
    idi nahui, nerd.
    I bet caring so much about skill in game means u r zero in real life and have nothing to proud.
    I just said my opinion. If u r not agree with that it is ur choice. U can simply idi nahui
    LOL only nerd whining here seems you, sakke trained less than you but still pwned
    and in lt both could win, it's not 2 frags more or less that says who is the best

Gratz mate

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by BlacK SpiRiT View Post
    LOL only nerd whining here seems you, sakke trained less than you but still pwned
    and in lt both could win, it's not 2 frags more or less that says who is the best

Gratz mate
    we just talked in skype and kakke said that he played at least 8 1v1 games with u,hv,renato,capri and quad.
    I played only 1 game aganist jackof, which is poor training and 1 game aganist capri in the last day. My head was full of another things like work and exams.No space for sam lol. I told kakke that for me it is much better to play in january, because i have vacation since 6th, but when i appeared online in skype he started to spam when we play when we play when we play and i decided to end with this shit even when i was untrained.
    No whining, just an opinion. Such people like kakke, who is only 17 have nothing to care about, except games. Nothing bad. Same situation with lexa.
    But seems u blame even more then kakke, who start to write in skype 10 messages per sec after my message.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AmcoTraD View Post
    destroyer shows his pitiful scum nerd face again
    Playing 90% of time using alias is a nerd feature. U care too much about this game and people's opinion about ur skill.so idi nahui, scum.

elus1veness

Downloads: 781  Uploads: 58

Amco, you are not allowed to talk about nerds since you use aliases in the 50 (?) percents of the all time And nobody can doubt that Sakke is too minded about 1v1s, which can be called nerding, but is okay if that's a tourney time.
    watch unimaginable [2012]
    watch magnificent [2017]
    wait for ? [202x]

solid as a rock, cold as ice and dark as the night (zeo) (c) amco 2023

Elite Member

Downloads: 51  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Zeo View Post
    Amco, you are not allowed to talk about nerds since you use aliases in the 50 (?) percents of the all time And nobody can doubt that Sakke is too minded about 1v1s, which can be called nerding, but is okay if that's a tourney time.
    Why would 1on1 be any different from other gaming? I played less sam than Des during this time, I played few important games instead

All growth comes at a cost
    Going forward means sacrifice
    Enduring all paths crossed

SGI Clan

we just talked in skype and kakke said that he played at least 8 1v1 games with u,hv,renato,capri and quad.
    I played only 1 game aganist jackof, which is poor training and 1 game aganist capri in the last day. My head was full of another things like work and exams.No space for sam lol. I told kakke that for me it is much better to play in january, because i have vacation since 6th, but when i appeared online in skype he started to spam when we play when we play when we play and i decided to end with this shit even when i was untrained.
    No whining, just an opinion. Such people like kakke, who is only 17 have nothing to care about, except games. Nothing bad. Same situation with lexa.
    But seems u blame even more then kakke, who start to write in skype 10 messages per sec after my message.

- - - Updated - - -

Playing 90% of time using alias is a nerd feature. U care too much about this game and people's opinion about ur skill.so idi nahui, scum.
    All this whining looks more like you care too much about this game, at least aswell as sakke.
    I saw u training a lot of times and after i asked for tourney u said : "no i must recover skills", that's nerd then?
    blaming sakke because he trained for a final it's so hilarious...accept that he played better than all of us this time

All know that u are great player but whining makes u look noob

VPN Elite

Quote Originally Posted by Zeo View Post
    for u a nerd is some1 who uses alias at weekends. ok fine

but a nerd is some1 with long scruffy hair, teenie girl lip piercing and 5€ shirt drinking cheap vodka and fapping to sam demos

check adam stats page De$toyer, i am back to sam and dont need to use alias anymore

hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol.

sese member Snake Champion Asteroids Champion Starship Legend Champion Fishing the Sea Champion Disc Dash Champion Cell-Out Champion Railway Line Champion Penguin Pass Champion

Downloads: 16  Uploads: 0

lol i played vs sakke or in cw,without never doing 1vs1 or team deathmatch,these are only excuse and 2 week of stop doens't leave skill,the best Always win he started 17-0 what can u say with this score?

SGI Clan

Quote Originally Posted by AmcoTraD View Post
    but a nerd is some1 with long scruffy hair, teenie girl lip piercing and 5€ shirt drinking cheap vodka

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by BlacK SpiRiT View Post
    All this whining looks more like you care too much about this game, at least aswell as sakke.
    I saw u training a lot of times and after i asked for tourney u said : "no i must recover skills", that's nerd then?
    blaming sakke because he trained for a final it's so hilarious...accept that he played better than all of us this time

All know that u are great player but whining makes u look noob
    fremko asked why kakke became so good, i answered that nerding and caring about skill made the deal. What is the problem?Where is whining?
    I am not attacking boyzator because he trained and i didnt. U just say that he trained less then me and i refute ur words.

But who r to talk such things since u r still mad and trash me from observer because i won u? I didnt say a trash word, but when i played in hole i saw huge amount of shit comming from ur mouth.

VPN Elite

fremko asked why kakke became so good, i answered that nerding and caring about skill made the deal. What is the problem?Where is whining?
    simo could say the same about u, grow up man this is bullshit

ive met u in sam like 200 times and sakke 2 times, lol

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information