Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New video :)

InterPlayFigonaOwner

Downloads: 49  Uploads: 0

i didnt find cs that hard, for half a year of semi active gaming i reached the rank Meta has been trying to reach for a year :/

- - - Updated - - -

obviously the higher you climb the harder it gets and you need that much more time but that is with any game and CS isnt an exception

VPN Elite

Downloads: 31  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Prottoss View Post
    i didnt find cs that hard, for half a year of semi active gaming i reached the rank Meta has been trying to reach for a year :/
    ouch, shots fired!!

hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol.

Campers Clan

Downloads: 60  Uploads: 5

When I started to play CS:GO, the game didn't feature as much as anti cheat / smurfs as nowdays, of course it was easier for him to climb the ranks with all these protections (which I didn't have the two past years), not to mention he benefited some help from my side. How far can he go without my help now?

Siron was right, the only worth grades are LEM, Supreme and Global.

Corsair - Asus - Razer - Beyerdynamic

Campers Clan

VPN Elite

gotta admit i enjoyed watching it from the beginning to the end

hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol.

InterPlayFigonaOwner

loved your intro, didnt like the video itself tho, idk sorry man i cant seem to enjoy watching your work...

- - - Updated - - -

ps into is awesome as fuck

- - - Updated - - -

pss no hate

VPN Elite

cmon watch his first movie and compare it with this one, clearly an improvement

Campers Clan

Quote Originally Posted by AmcoTraD View Post
    cmon watch his first movie and compare it with this one, clearly an improvement
    He just watched some stuff he cannot do that's why he didn't like it

InterPlayFigonaOwner

Quote Originally Posted by Skyward View Post
    nah m8, thats not it! the anticipation for something to happen is way to high, and then you just see some games from high skill level rank, i mean it takes alot of precision, patience to play like that and get those kills, but they are not spectacular AWP shot through the door was nice, zeus kill was funny i mean, those are the type of frags you wanna see in the movie, something that can entertain you, your into frags had me wanting to turn off the video at that stage cuz the first frag could have happened so much sooner, when you look at the work like this you expect awesome butchery non-stop (well.. i do)

Campers Clan

nah m8, thats not it! the anticipation for something to happen is way to high, and then you just see some games from high skill level rank, i mean it takes alot of precision, patience to play like that and get those kills, but they are not spectacular AWP shot through the door was nice, zeus kill was funny i mean, those are the type of frags you wanna see in the movie, something that can entertain you, your into frags had me wanting to turn off the video at that stage cuz the first frag could have happened so much sooner, when you look at the work like this you expect awesome butchery non-stop (well.. i do)
    My poor you will never understand anything at CS:GO...

This game is just not made for "spectacular frags". To do so, you'd better choose a game like SSHD, quake, Unreal Tournament or so.

At least you noticed the anticipation...

InterPlayFigonaOwner

My poor you will never understand anything at CS:GO...

This game is just not made for "spectacular frags". To do so, you'd better choose a game like SSHD, quake, Unreal Tournament or so.

At least you noticed the anticipation...
    I dont see why you are so defensive of this game, I've watched many moments of professional players play making me sit with my mouth open in front of the screen, it's possible to do spectacular shit in any online competitive game if you ask me. I didnt insult your frags in any way, at your level it is difficult to perform like you do but it's not an entertaining type of gameplay for me to watch

Golden^_+Imperator

Downloads: 200  Uploads: 24

didn't like the music, and that moments aren't synchronized with it, but very nice gameplay and selection of clips, props

*~>>Devils Ultimate d'Erektor<<~*

People who lead a very successful business, usually tend to have extremely low freetime which results in depressions.
    The only thing that matters is personal happines and health, money can destroy both.
    ~Amco 2016

It doesnt matter what you look like, or what stereotype you fulfill as long, as you're modest
    and respectful towards everyone, and feel comfortable about yourself.
    ~Amco 2020

post your screens? played yesterday? of today? no screens available? No screens of january? december 2022? november 2022? no played matches in sam? hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol. ~Vyebani User 2023

VPN Elite

I dont see why you are so defensive of this game, I've watched many moments of professional players play making me sit with my mouth open in front of the screen, it's possible to do spectacular shit in any online competitive game if you ask me. I didnt insult your frags in any way, at your level it is difficult to perform like you do but it's not an entertaining type of gameplay for me to watch
    lol you are really comparing those frags to sponsored players who do nothing else besides playing cs:go?
    a completely wrong category you put metas frags into, it doesn't work like that

but i guess if ure used to formula 1, u wouldn't want to see Blyad driving his Golf either so yeah i got ya

Campers Clan

Quote Originally Posted by GraphX View Post
    moments aren't synchronized with it
    Now I totally don't get you

Excepted the last scene that I put here because there was 2 months that I had nothing else, I did my best to synchronize the rest and it seemed good enough to me

Golden^_+Imperator

Downloads: 200  Uploads: 24

Now I totally don't get you

Excepted the last scene that I put here because there was 2 months that I had nothing else, I did my best to synchronize the rest and it seemed good enough to me
    i found it kinda desynced, only around 30% were synced when 1st watched, but whatever, video nice, intro nice, don't concern yourself

*~>>Devils Ultimate d'Erektor<<~*

People who lead a very successful business, usually tend to have extremely low freetime which results in depressions.
    The only thing that matters is personal happines and health, money can destroy both.
    ~Amco 2016

It doesnt matter what you look like, or what stereotype you fulfill as long, as you're modest
    and respectful towards everyone, and feel comfortable about yourself.
    ~Amco 2020

post your screens? played yesterday? of today? no screens available? No screens of january? december 2022? november 2022? no played matches in sam? hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol. ~Vyebani User 2023

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information