Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Golden^_+Imperator

Downloads: 200  Uploads: 24

Complaining thread

About HanG, i was wondering to share it with you guys, and now i can't resist xD

Well then, firstly, HanG had nothing against me until i joined Campers, you prolly remember

SPOILER :

Quote Originally Posted by HanG
    t's good to have a brother in C is not it? generally i have a respect to Jay, because in the past apparently he pwned with very high ping in spite of all he was uber pro. But the way that you joined C is just the biggest misunderstanding. X fighter which plays now as sodig or worse still lies there, althrough apparently they don't take people with that skill. You even play worse than him. Oh shit you are pathetic. How much time you beg Jay to arrange your join? Year? Two? maybe 5 years? Somehow it's strange that he came back when you want to join C. Even that how you have written join thread, already shows that you were sure that you will join them :d. Really i feel sorry of people like you, which without any connections can't achieve anything important. But i doubt that you would join any clan without asslicking. You can believe me, when you show with tag of C, i will pwn you as the last noob which you are . ooops sorry i forgot that lammers like you are scared, and play on alias when in C. anyway for sure in my thread with screens i tell clearly who was "this" alias, so you won't hide that you got beaten in ass 30/0.
    Quote Originally Posted by GraphX
    Firstly i didn't beg haha, you are some fucked up, i'm not that as you think i am sorry, my join to C was not a decision of one person, but the majority of members, you don't believe? your business, you can ask C members if they agreed me to join... First Jay came back, then i wanted to join, but it's another matter. How do you know that i can't achieve anything important without effort, but only by friends? You know me that you describe me? You seen me in real life? You can tell what he really is without knowing him? Then i got big respect to you, because i don't know anyone like that yet, and i don't describe anyone with only a subjective thinking. One some incident don't describe a man as a whole, only repeated events/behavior can contribute to such thoughts. So what i would get pwned? I'm playing on alias maybe cause i train, maybe i'm not as good as much other persons, and what? I must to be the best? I know, and others know that i'm not a master, campers members agreed, i played with them not once, they know how i play, you think that such Jay would affect on whole C decision? Convincing and solicitations rather is not an option, cause firstly what it would change? Campers surely knew what they were doing by taking me... One person not influenced above all, think logically sometimes. They wanted me, so i joined. When i would be weak they probably wouldn't take me hmm. Metaliman wanted me in his clan on his own will, i never asked for that, he told only that if i want, i'm in immediately...
    Your pathetic text that you maybe aren't the best but your skill grows all the time was a sufficient evidence. Typical argument. Jay told that you don't play bad and it's going to be better and better, and in that way he persuaded C to give you the chance. You think i don't know how much times someone joined a clan in that way? Even so if such a person didn't make any progress, they didn't kick them, cause they had need to give any particular reason. . So there you already have clinched a place. I wonder how much time it would take you to join C if you would train yourself like any other and wait till you have true, enough skill to join? I assume that at least 3 years and to play a few hours a day. But four you it was easier to go the simple way. Recommendation from Jay, then after a while their thoughts "why not, surely if he is evolving as fast as jay says?". It's normal cause as a brother he know the best if you got any skill and evolve it rapidly or not. Question is how many truth is in it, because for now i'm doing 30/0 on you with closed eyes. If they are taking people with that skill then half on my clan is capable to join to C... oooops. Unfortunately. Only the best friends of people in C and family have these privileges. I regret that such a clan destroy themselves and the level of skill that lasted a very high level. Better showcase would be even Ace. Although it is too drastic example because his skill and yours is the sky and the earth. In any case, see you on the server. As you chased me with a brother that now i'm going to hunt you down with the whole clan . As much as I want to puke when I see pipsqueak joining to legendary and it would seem self-respecting clan.
    I can see you are fucked up, but it's nothing it doesn't get to you what i speak, but if you live in your world, i don't have to convince you, because your imagination doesn't give you peace. You already persuaded a whole you clan to get rid of me? Somehow i don't recall that i teamed with jay on you, prove me that you pwned me 30/0 you didn't grow up from your childich way of thinking, where is your logic? That i wanted join to C already made me a fucked-up oaf, think how it sounds like haha, go live in your ideal world you crazy

Later he didn't write anything, until i joined Devils, then it was ok, had nothing against me xD. And now AGAIN because i had worse score than him

Look:
    Ofc not. They just used teamspeak and I demand from organizers to check out for destroyer cause he simply were too well informed about my position everytime. I smell pure wh.

Anyway Graph sorry but i dont trust you anymore. you were like giving this match for free for purpose. you said youre in jay house just a moment before game and that looked for me like he was just watching ur screen and seeing where we are etc. You left campers cause they dont participate in tournaments but that is not a reason to help another teams. This looks for me like this. Im done with this bullshit. Cheaters in enemy team. Teamspeak. In clan spy. Im really done. Why do we always have to lose cause everyone are to lazy to look closely for obvious signs of unfair gameplay. Where is our fuckin honor. We let those russian fags use cheats in tournaments against us and ofc boyz were too tired to observe so he left watching match to another russian cheater caprifaggot. This is gonna be every year like this. Cheater will win cause organizers are on their sides and dont care about this anymore. Just to get the fuckin title and act like gods of the world cause they won tournament with cheats. fuck this game and organizers, double faced fags who doesnt watch at a clan they wish to help. JAy exactly knew how big cheaters he took to a clan for sure. just for sake to win even more easier. Fuck this all. Nobody is fair in this game anymore. All just want to win and no skill matters now. just turn on fuckin cheats and get a glory. And even somebody wishes to reveal cheaters they used to use cheats so much its almost impossible to see something as they have best experience in hiding that they see someone trough wall or have 100 % aim. Fuck this game once again
    start "turn the page" thread

And don't judge me, if your brain can't reproduce normal information, don't blame me
    i can't believe this guy is actually believing in his own imagination!!!

Also now he acts bully...
    what is your problem kiddo? I see you are very brave to insult me in the internet, but you can be sure in real you would be laying on the ground and crying before you even have finished this sentence. watch your mouth piece of trash

Unlike you I'd rather give you a punch in the face than a red rep but since youre too big pussy to actually stand to the challenge we have nothing to talk about. better keep ur mouth shut cause one day there is possibility the guy you will insult on the internet will be next door and believe me your face is not gonna be never the same as before . If you re nothing than a trash just stop talking. The best advice you can get. You should lick my feets for this.
    ...when he's just a skinny parkour wannabe...

That's all i wanted to say
    So what you want to complain about? and maybe who do you want to complain about?

*~>>Devils Ultimate d'Erektor<<~*

People who lead a very successful business, usually tend to have extremely low freetime which results in depressions.
    The only thing that matters is personal happines and health, money can destroy both.
    ~Amco 2016

It doesnt matter what you look like, or what stereotype you fulfill as long, as you're modest
    and respectful towards everyone, and feel comfortable about yourself.
    ~Amco 2020

post your screens? played yesterday? of today? no screens available? No screens of january? december 2022? november 2022? no played matches in sam? hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol. ~Vyebani User 2023

InterPlayFigonaOwner

Downloads: 49  Uploads: 0

as i said Hang is the cancer in Devils, but he is actually cancer in our community, as we see from posts above he clearly lacks braincells and cant control his emotions well
    Vladislav ] Prottoss [ Director macCream po va6emu ot4estvu DIRECTOR

Vladislav ] Prottoss [ Director macCream po va6emu ot4estvu IMPERATOR

Susperme Leader of GameZloty115.btc
    Susperme Leader of Immortals
    Susperme Leader of InterPlay
    Susperme Leader of FIGONA
    Susperme KING of FRANCE
    Susperme Leader of Devils

VPN Elite

Downloads: 31  Uploads: 0

i'm sorry hanG, but you look like a poor 2m nerd who can't control his body wearing cheap clothes from 1998 living in a ghetto ...

dude ...

hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol.

Bad guy

Downloads: 20  Uploads: 0

GrapX:
    Campers surely knew what they were doing by taking me... One person not influenced above all, think logically sometimes.

I'm sorry but Jay let you join without any vote.

Golden^_+Imperator

Downloads: 200  Uploads: 24

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Hero View Post
    GrapX:
    Campers surely knew what they were doing by taking me... One person not influenced above all, think logically sometimes.

then ask him if he did vote or not and don't talk bullshit then, because you're starting to pretend HanG and his imaginary

*~>>Devils Ultimate d'Erektor<<~*

People who lead a very successful business, usually tend to have extremely low freetime which results in depressions.
    The only thing that matters is personal happines and health, money can destroy both.
    ~Amco 2016

It doesnt matter what you look like, or what stereotype you fulfill as long, as you're modest
    and respectful towards everyone, and feel comfortable about yourself.
    ~Amco 2020

post your screens? played yesterday? of today? no screens available? No screens of january? december 2022? november 2022? no played matches in sam? hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol. ~Vyebani User 2023

Bad guy

Quote Originally Posted by GraphX View Post
    then ask him if he did vote or not and don't talk bullshit then, because you're starting to pretend HanG and his imaginary
    Man, I'm not pretending Hang.

You wrote an untruth so I corrected it, I don't lie.

expire

MobbingZone24 Elite

Downloads: 34  Uploads: 0

"Let's get insane people"

Director

Downloads: 33  Uploads: 10

GrapX:

It was Insider, who got in without a vote. I just asked high grade members and they agreed.
    As far as I remember there was a poll if GraphX can join Campers.
    Where r my 115e? and now we Have a Problem.
    -
    -----------------

GameZone24.net Forums founder. The Director since 2003

Campers Clan

Downloads: 60  Uploads: 5

too much sam, bearable for ruskies like Zeo but not for Hang

Corsair - Asus - Razer - Beyerdynamic

Gospodski

Downloads: 165  Uploads: 0

VPN Elite

GrapX:

You have licked dukes ass and later Omegas, votes were 5 yes and 4 no

i wanted to test you but omi and duke let you join campers without any testmatch, very unfair
    everyone left campers since then and nowadays its dead and dont even play in tourneys.. and you are the main reason for this fat moe

now you complain about GraphX who is 10x more skilled than you...

Man, I'm not pretending Hang.

hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol.

Bad guy

Quote Originally Posted by HeLLspAWn View Post
    It was Insider, who got in without a vote. I just asked high grade members and they agreed.
    As far as I remember there was a poll if GraphX can join Campers.
    No, there wasn't thread with vote

peace

Devils Clan

Downloads: 66  Uploads: 0

Before i stopped to play Serious Sam (2007), Campers were strong(est ) clan.
    When i got back to game (late 2011) they were just average clan.

Then i found [THIS] thread as a good explanation when Campers turned into Pampers.

VPN Elite

Quote Originally Posted by CLICK View Post
    Before i stopped to play Serious Sam (2007), Campers were strong(est ) clan.
    When i got back to game (late 2011) they were just average clan.

Then i found [THIS] thread as a good explanation when Campers turned into Pampers.

not a single person from campers took him serious, just duke as you can see..

and that's how fat moe got in

InterPlayFigonaOwner

Downloads: 49  Uploads: 0

that smiley though
    Vladislav ] Prottoss [ Director macCream po va6emu ot4estvu DIRECTOR

Vladislav ] Prottoss [ Director macCream po va6emu ot4estvu IMPERATOR

Susperme Leader of GameZloty115.btc
    Susperme Leader of Immortals
    Susperme Leader of InterPlay
    Susperme Leader of FIGONA
    Susperme KING of FRANCE
    Susperme Leader of Devils

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast