Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.
Page 61 of 62 FirstFirst ... 115159606162 LastLast
Results 901 to 915 of 930
  1. #901
    All Random
    Join Date
    October 2016
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    25

    Downloads: 14  Uploads: 0

    Hello guys got a nice CPU and RAM upgrade over the christams...sadly with current shortage of GPUs i wasnt able to get a better one, both of the brands here are sold out/unavaiable so i have to still stay with my RX580.
    Here are the new 3DMark results:
    FStrike - https://www.3dmark.com/3dm/56300208
    TSpy - https://www.3dmark.com/3dm/56300909
    as expected mainly the cpu score rocketed up..
    Sorry no speedtest result here
    PC1 | CPU - AMD Ryzen 5 3700x@4GHz | RAM - 32GB DDR4 | GPU - AMD Radeon RX 580 8GB | OS - Windows 10 64bit
    PC2 | CPU - AMD Ryzen 5 1600@3,5GHz | RAM - 12GB DDR4 | GPU - AMD Radeon HD 6450 | OS - Windows 10 64bit

  2. #902
    where r my 115€?

    Join Date
    January 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,803

    Downloads: 31  Uploads: 0

    at least you can sell your 580 for 250€ nowadays


    gz is just a dead site full of the rest of ss players wich r not able to etablade in other games but u have the Donors to keep it alive :facepalm:

  3. #903
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    September 2006
    Posts
    8,008

    Downloads: 42  Uploads: 0

    Quote Originally Posted by AmcoTraD View Post
    at least you can sell your 580 for 250€ nowadays
    wtf this cards cost more than a year ago 170 euro the 590 cost under 200 euro AMD and their prices... i speak 1 week ago with my friend and we was talking about that nowadays choice intel is maybe better. I mean if you bould one pc for 2000 euro you dont look at this 100 euro more when you can get a better pc. I buy 3 monts ago new MB and CPU ( ryzen 3700x after 2700x ) AMD mainboard cost the same as intel AMD CPU cost maybe 10% off intel but intel are 10% better and the intel CPU price are verry stable Look at 4790k 6700k or 8700k. What i want to say that i will sale my 3700x + MB when mindfactory have good prices for intel combo i will change.

    OFC 10700k or 10900k or maybe wait for the new genaration i have now a bit time for my choice


  4. #904
    where r my 115€?

    Join Date
    January 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,803

    Downloads: 31  Uploads: 0

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterShock View Post
    wtf this cards cost more than a year ago 170 euro the 590 cost under 200 euro AMD and their prices... i speak 1 week ago with my friend and we was talking about that nowadays choice intel is maybe better. I mean if you bould one pc for 2000 euro you dont look at this 100 euro more when you can get a better pc. I buy 3 monts ago new MB and CPU ( ryzen 3700x after 2700x ) AMD mainboard cost the same as intel AMD CPU cost maybe 10% off intel but intel are 10% better and the intel CPU price are verry stable Look at 4790k 6700k or 8700k. What i want to say that i will sale my 3700x + MB when mindfactory have good prices for intel combo i will change.

    OFC 10700k or 10900k or maybe wait for the new genaration i have now a bit time for my choice
    amd has no influence on the street prices, nor does nvidia

    intel is garbage, the demand on intel products / stocks decreased drastically
    we have 2021 and 14nm 100W CPUs just dont match modern technology claims

    2021 will be another crypto super hype year and the current value of ethereum makes certain GPUs wanted

    heres a list:

    https://minerstat.com/hardware/gpus


    gz is just a dead site full of the rest of ss players wich r not able to etablade in other games but u have the Donors to keep it alive :facepalm:

  5. #905
    Fiat Punto
    Join Date
    November 2013
    Location
    Řecko
    Posts
    189

    Downloads: 20  Uploads: 0

    Quote Originally Posted by AmcoTraD View Post
    2021 will be another crypto super hype year and the current value of ethereum makes certain GPUs wanted

    heres a list:

    https://minerstat.com/hardware/gpus
    WHERE is 6900 XT??? Does really nobody own that card??

  6. #906
    N°2 FAMOUS
    Join Date
    September 2009
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    1,027

    Downloads: 34  Uploads: 0

    Quote Originally Posted by Karel View Post
    Hello guys got a nice CPU and RAM upgrade over the christams...sadly with current shortage of GPUs i wasnt able to get a better one, both of the brands here are sold out/unavaiable so i have to still stay with my RX580.
    Here are the new 3DMark results:
    FStrike - https://www.3dmark.com/3dm/56300208
    TSpy - https://www.3dmark.com/3dm/56300909
    as expected mainly the cpu score rocketed up..
    Suitable for home use

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Supersniper98 View Post
    WHERE is 6900 XT??? Does really nobody own that card??
    You must be incredibly lucky to get one (at a price close to MSRP ofc), just like RTX 30 Series. I won big time by getting 2080 Ti for almost a laughable price

  7. #907
    Fiat Punto
    Join Date
    November 2013
    Location
    Řecko
    Posts
    189

    Downloads: 20  Uploads: 0

    Quote Originally Posted by Privateer View Post
    You must be incredibly lucky to get one (at a price close to MSRP ofc), just like RTX 30 Series. I won big time by getting 2080 Ti for almost a laughable price
    Hah, great) I will stick to my RX 5700 XT for a long time it seems, since it fits my needs perfectly)

  8. #908
    N°2 FAMOUS
    Join Date
    September 2009
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    1,027

    Downloads: 34  Uploads: 0

    Quote Originally Posted by Supersniper98 View Post
    Hah, great) I will stick to my RX 5700 XT for a long time it seems, since it fits my needs perfectly)
    It is a pretty decent gpu right now, so no reason to upgrade really

  9. #909
    Campers~
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Surgut
    Posts
    8,612

    Downloads: 39  Uploads: 0

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterShock View Post
    wtf this cards cost more than a year ago 170 euro the 590 cost under 200 euro AMD and their prices... i speak 1 week ago with my friend and we was talking about that nowadays choice intel is maybe better. I mean if you bould one pc for 2000 euro you dont look at this 100 euro more when you can get a better pc. I buy 3 monts ago new MB and CPU ( ryzen 3700x after 2700x ) AMD mainboard cost the same as intel AMD CPU cost maybe 10% off intel but intel are 10% better and the intel CPU price are verry stable Look at 4790k 6700k or 8700k. What i want to say that i will sale my 3700x + MB when mindfactory have good prices for intel combo i will change.

    OFC 10700k or 10900k or maybe wait for the new genaration i have now a bit time for my choice
    dayum son teh Mast333rcockz knows not only about teh w333dz

    and now we have teh probl333m

  10. #910
    Fiat Punto
    Join Date
    November 2013
    Location
    Řecko
    Posts
    189

    Downloads: 20  Uploads: 0

    Quote Originally Posted by Privateer View Post
    It is a pretty decent gpu right now, so no reason to upgrade really
    Yep, the 20.11.2 driver is really great, haven't had any real issues like before... I can say it was the best driver of all time that AMD released for this card
    And the performance.... almost within margin of error slower than RTX 2080)

  11. #911
    Campers Clan

    Join Date
    January 2008
    Location
    France
    Posts
    12,148

    Downloads: 54  Uploads: 4

    Quote Originally Posted by AmcoTraD View Post
    amd has no influence on the street prices, nor does nvidia

    intel is garbage, the demand on intel products / stocks decreased drastically
    we have 2021 and 14nm 100W CPUs just dont match modern technology claims

    2021 will be another crypto super hype year and the current value of ethereum makes certain GPUs wanted

    heres a list:

    https://minerstat.com/hardware/gpus
    fortunately I refreshed my PC last year, between people emptying product stocks to build comps during lockdowns and crypto ruining the GPU market once again, we will need to wait brighter days to even expect improving our PCs with components sold at decent price.

    click to view my steam profile



    Asus ● Corsair ● Razer ● Beyerdynamic
    in every government i have a feeling its leaded by tankist ~ Hellsperm @ Discord

  12. #912
    Director
    Join Date
    June 2003
    Location
    zeo stole them frags
    Posts
    19,876

    Downloads: 29  Uploads: 1

    Yeah people asking for GPU's like crazy, 95% of them out of stock but I noticed the restock comes this week (at least for some products)
    Where r my 115€ and now we Have a Problem.
    -
    -----------------

    GameZone24.net Forums founder. The Director since 2003

  13. #913
    where r my 115€?

    Join Date
    January 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,803

    Downloads: 31  Uploads: 0

    Quote Originally Posted by Supersniper98 View Post
    Hah, great) I will stick to my RX 5700 XT for a long time it seems, since it fits my needs perfectly)
    selling this card for 650€ seems smarter to me


    gz is just a dead site full of the rest of ss players wich r not able to etablade in other games but u have the Donors to keep it alive :facepalm:

  14. #914
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    September 2006
    Posts
    8,008

    Downloads: 42  Uploads: 0

    Im sitting right now on my zotac gtx 1070 extreme since 2 years and i still wait to get good rtx 3070 under 500 euro


  15. #915
    where r my 115€?

    Join Date
    January 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,803

    Downloads: 31  Uploads: 0

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterShock View Post
    Im sitting right now on my zotac gtx 1070 extreme since 2 years and i still wait to get good rtx 3070 under 500 euro
    so wait another 2 years


    gz is just a dead site full of the rest of ss players wich r not able to etablade in other games but u have the Donors to keep it alive :facepalm:

 

 
Page 61 of 62 FirstFirst ... 115159606162 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Yo HB Spit Fire
    By JustDolt in forum Happy Birthday & Anniversary Box
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 20.08.2010, 07:05
  2. Fire Fox 3
    By Costa in forum Italian Chatterbox
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01.09.2008, 13:30
  3. Welcome FIRE!
    By razy in forum Welcome to GameZone24.net forums!
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 31.05.2008, 15:48

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •